Stop talking. Now.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我们这次差点就回不来了
We were so close to not making it back.
保险库可该怎么办啊
Then what happens to the vault?
你知道风险有多大
You know what's at stake here.
真的 别说话了
Really, stop talking...
如果你死在外面了呢
What if you got killed out there?
那时你的宝贝地球会怎样
What happens to your precious Earth then?
你需要守在这里
You need to be here,
如果哪天那扇门打开了 你需要准备好
and you need to be ready if that door ever opens.
-看着我 -我不能
- Look at me. - I can't.
如果你受了伤 得了病呢
What if you came back injured or sick?
你真以为下面那位朋友看不出来吗
You really think our friend down there won't know that?
察觉不到吗
Won't sense it?!
看着我
Look at me!
纳多尔 我不行 我真的不能看
Nardole, I can't. I really can't!
我什么都看不到了
I can't look at anything...
再也看不到了
ever again.
我并没有复明
I'm still blind.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表