But what about my friend, what about Heather? Can you save her?
先办要紧事 逃过她追杀再说吧
First things first. Let's see if we can survive her.
可是
But...
没错
Yes.
-我们又挪地方了 -没错
- We've moved again. - We have.
-本来是晚上 -对
- It was night. - Yep.
可现在又是白天
Now it's... day.
-是白天 -我的天 我们穿越时间了吗
- Definitely day. - Oh, my God! Have we travelled in time?
当然没有 我们穿越到澳大利亚去了
No, of course not. We've travelled to Australia.
-你感觉怎样 -你以为呢
- How are you doing? - How do you think?
好吧
Right, um...
有什么我能帮你的吗
How do I help?
-我能问你一个私密问题吗 -不能
- Can I ask you a personal question? - No.
-我非问不可 -好吧
- Can I anyway? - Yes.
你来自外太空吗
Are you from space?
当然不是
No, of course not.
没人在太空里飘着
Nobody's from space.
我和大家一样 来自一颗行星
I'm from a planet like everybody else.
是这颗吗
This planet?
-不 不是这一颗 -那就说不通了
- No, not specifically this one. - Doesn't make sense, then.
什么说不通
What doesn't?
塔迪斯 如果你来自别的星球
TARDIS. If you're from another planet,
那你为什么用英语给你的盒子起名
why would you name your box in English?
这些首字母在别的语言里根本对不上啊
Those initials wouldn't work in any other language!
一般人不会问这个问题
People don't generally bring that up.
而且外观是个电♥话♥亭
It looks like a phone box.
这是一种伪装机制 把自己隐藏起来
Yes, well, that's the cloaking device. It sort of hides itself.
想隐藏 还要在前门写着"拉门进入"
It's hidden itself as a box with "Pull to enter" on the front?
卡住了 它应该随机应变的 但是坏掉了
It's stuck. It's supposed to blend in, but it's broken.
博士
Doctor...
出去 大家都出去 鲨鱼咬人了
Out, out, everybody out, shark attack!
我们去哪
Where are we going?
有多远去多远 她一分钟就到了澳洲
As far as we can. She made Australia in a minute -
那就看看她的真本事
let's see what she can really do.
先生 我们离开地球了 那保险库怎么办
Sir, we're leaving Earth. What about the vault?
没事的
Oh, we're fine.
就算有麻烦了 这上面也会提醒我的
If there's any trouble, I'll get a message on this.
我们就看看她多久能追上来
Let's see how long it takes her to get here.
我们在哪
Where are we?
在宇宙的另一边
Other end of the universe.
2300万年后
23 million years in the future.
没错 这也是时间机器
Oh, yes, it's a time machine too.
所以这里就是 异星世界
So this is... somewhere else?
完全在另一颗星球上
This is a different planet?
不是地球 是另一颗行星
Not Earth, a different one?
差不多吧
That's the general idea.
那天空也是不同的 成分也是不同的
That's different sky? Is it made of something different?
-这里的天空是什么做的 -柠檬糖
- What is sky made of? - Lemon drops.
真的
Really?
并不是 但如果是真的该多好
No, but wouldn't that be nice?
你有时候真是傻得冒烟 你知道吗
You can be very silly sometimes, do you know that?
那我们怎么知道这个水做的玩意儿真的危险
So how do we know this... water thing is actually dangerous?
因为绝大多数生物都危险
Because most things are.
这倒是
That's true.
为什么 太空里全是邪恶生物吗
Why? Is everything out here evil?
没什么邪恶的东西 大多数是饿了
Hardly anything is evil, but most things are hungry.
饥饿从错误的角度看和邪恶很像
Hunger looks very like evil from the wrong end of the cutlery.
还是说你以为你的培根三明治会爱你
Or do you think that your bacon sandwich loves you back?
那它是什么 在地球上做什么
So what is it and what was it doing on Earth?
我们找到它的地面上有烧焦痕迹
Well, there were scorch marks on the concrete where we found it.
可能是太空船留下的
Could have been left by a shuttle craft.
那水坑 是什么样子的
The puddle, what did it look like?
如果那是辆车 你觉得那是什么
If that was a car, what would you say that was?
漏油了
An oil leak?
所以那是太空引擎的油吗
So it's space engine oil?
有智能的油 超级智能太空油
Intelligent oil. Super intelligent space oil.
不 是船的一部分
No, part of the ship itself.
可以根据需要改变形状的变形液体
Shape-shifting fluid that becomes anything it needs to be.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
但它长久以来专心做水坑 是什么改变了
But it spent ages laying around, being a puddle, what changed?
你的朋友
Your friend.
她看里边了 对不对 不止一次
She looked into it, didn't she? More than once.
所以呢
So?
也许它看到了它需要的东西
Maybe it saw something it needed.
你的朋友是个什么样的人
What was she like, your friend?
她想什么 她需要什么
What did she want? What did she need?
不管去哪里 我只想离开
Everywhere I go, I just want to leave.
我认为她想要离开
I think she wanted to leave.
看到没
You see?
水坑找到了乘客
The puddle found a passenger.
一小滴遗留下来的液体太空飞船
A left-behind droplet of a liquid spaceship.
一滴水珠 独自在陌生的世界
A single tear drop, alone in a strange world.
然后有一天 它找到了一个想飞走的人
Then, one day, it finds someone who wants to fly away.
不仅仅是乘客
Not just a passenger,
比乘客更好 它找到了一个驾驶员
more than a passenger - it found a pilot,
所以它吃了她
so it ate her.
那它追这位干什么
So why is it chasing this one?
所有事物都有欲望 都有需求
Everything wants, everything needs.
但它要她做什么
But why does it want her?
我不知道 我不是全知全能 纳多尔
I don't know. I don't know everything, Nardole.
-我又没有所有答案 -你表现得像是有
- I don't have it all written down. - You act like you do.
我表现得像是有 是因为我没有
I act like I do, because I don't.
它肯定在找什么
It must be looking for something.
-当然了 所有事物都是 -但是什么呢
- Of course it is, everything is. - But what?
世间万物最终寻找的是什么呢
What, in the end are any of us looking for?
我们在找一个寻找我们的人
We're looking for someone who's looking for us.
还在和水坑对视呢
Hey, still making eyes at a puddle?
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
快点
Quick!
回到塔迪斯上
Back to the TARDIS!
好吧 它速度很快
OK, it's fast.
它会时间旅行 不会放弃
It time travels, it never gives up.
计划 基本杀菌法
Plan! Basic sterilisation.
我们要让那东西
We're going to run that thing
接受宇宙最致命火焰的洗礼
through the deadliest fire in the universe
好 这听起来很棒
Yes, that sounds excellent.
宇宙最致命的火焰 绝对好
The deadliest fire in the universe. That's definitely good.
我们要怎么办
How do we do that?
唯一能行的办法 我们先从火中冲过去
The only way we can. We run through it first.
现在不怎么好了
Less good now.
不要 别去那 我不喜欢那里
No, not there. I don't like it there!
-纳多尔 -我不喜欢那里
- Nardole! - I don't like there.
我需要你进行干扰 你能做到吗
I want you running interference. Can you do that?
-我能说不行吗 先生 -不行
- Can I say no, sir? - No.
-那就行吧 -谢谢你
- Yes, then. - Thank you.
-但真的是不行啊 -我们在哪里
- But no really. - Where are we?
我们基本上是在一场战争中
Well, we're basically in the middle of a war.
不对 是一个战区
No... Well, it's a war zone,
这不过是局部小型冲突
and this is just your basic skirmish,
没有听起来那么糟糕的 我保证
and it's not as bad as it sounds, I promise you.
来吧 我这里有朋友 老朋友了
Come on, I've got friends here, old friends.
算是朋友吧
I say friends...
发现博士
The Doctor is detected.
寻找 定位
Seek. Locate.
毁灭
Destroy.
-我们在未来吗 -不 这是过去
- Are we still in the future? - No. This is the past.
看着不像过去
Doesn't...look like the past.
我们在这里安全吗
Are we safe here?
那就看纳多尔的了 所以大概不安全
Well, that's up to Nardole, so probably not.
我不...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表