Don't make me go squeaky voiced!
放轻松 你们俩
Do relax, you two.
我被生物锁定不得接近控制台
I'm biolocked out of the controls.
我都出不去这些门
I can't even get through those doors.
就像在保险库里一样 在这我也是个囚犯
I'm as much a prisoner here as I am in the vault.
不 你才不是
No, you most certainly are not.
博士 说真的 你为什么放她出来
Doctor, seriously, why did you let her out?
我想你们都忘了我们是怎么从火星回家的
I think you may be forgetting how we got home from Mars.
什么 所以你现在相信她了
What, so now you trust her?
不 所以现在塔迪斯的维修都免费了
No, so now he's getting TARDIS maintenance for free.
我们不要太忘乎所以
Let's not get carried away.
所以你在忙什么 盯着我们吗
So what have you been up to? Did you watch us?
-一点点 -感觉如何
- Some of it. A little bit. - What did you think?
现在她开始评论我们了
Oh, is she reviewing us now?
那些小孩 被困在山上 永远在战斗
All those little people, trapped in a hill, fighting forever.
这样就唤起你的同情心了吗
Is that really up to your bleeding heart standards?
他们不是被困在山上 也不仅仅在战斗
Well, they're not trapped and they're more than just fighting.
还有音乐 音乐一直都在
And there's music. Always music.
队友们 谁来帮我把他的吉他藏起来
Well, team, who's going to help me hide his gee-tar?
这就是我要教你的 米西
See, that's what I'm trying to teach you, Missy.
你了解这个宇宙 看得见 抓得住
You understand the universe, you see it, you grasp it.
但是你从来也没学会如何欣赏音乐
But you've never learned to hear the music.
我都不知道我为什么会哭
I don't even know why I'm crying.
-为什么我会哭 -我不知道
- Why do I keep doing that now? - I don't know.
没准你是想打动我
Maybe you're trying to impress me.
没错 可能有些邪恶的计划
Yes, probably some devious plan.
听上去很对
That sounds about right.
另一个解释更糟糕
The alternative would be much worse.
真的
Really?
另一种解释是 这眼泪是真挚的
The alternative is that this is for real.
我们该重新做回朋友了
And it's time for us to become friends again.
你这么想
Do you think so?
我不知道 希望的问题就在这里
I don't know. That's the trouble with hope.
难以抗拒
It's hard to resist.
下集预告
我选了个地方
I pick a scenario,
我们把她放在那 看她怎么做
we drop her down into it and we see how she does.
你好 我是所有时间与空间中神秘的冒险家
Hello, I am that mysterious adventurer in all of time and space,
这是我手下
and these are my disposables.
向我保证我不会被害死
Promise you won't get me killed.
我说了这是个馊主意
I said this was a bad idea.
让一艘六百公里长的飞船
A 400-mile ship reversing away from the gravitational pull
驶离黑洞引力
of a black hole.
对不起 但他们是来找你的
So sorry, but you're the reason that they're coming.
他们是谁
What are they?
蒙达斯星的赛博人
A Mondasian Cyberman!
给我们一个吻
Give us a kiss.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表