There are survivors, a handful. I can't leave them.
-当然不能 -我们找到了藏身之处
- Course not. - We found a hiding place.
我们在那可能还会安全点
We might still be safe there.
-这个怪物长什么样 -我不知道
- So what was it like, this monster? - I don't know.
我们叛逃了 因为我们无法面对它
We deserted. We were the ones who couldn't face it.
罗马士兵不会逃跑 但我们逃了
Roman soldiers don't run, and we did.
什么
What?
他们在地下 河边 有鱼的图案
They're underground, by the river. There's a carving of a fish.
这就是那个怪物吗
Is that it? The monster?
不要
No!
堵住入口 快点 快
Block the entrance! Quickly, hurry up!
-那可以坚持多久 -不久
- How long will that hold? - Not for long.
带她过来 这样我们可以看清楚点
Now bring her through, where we can have a better look at her.
你意识到那怪物现在知道我们在哪了吧
You do realise the beast now knows where we are?
-你不属于那群野蛮人 -不是
- You're not one of the barbarians. - No.
-你们是第九军团 -就剩下我们了
- So, you're the Ninth Legion? - We are what's left.
西蒙应该要回来了
Simon should be back.
他去找路了 去南方的路 你见到他了吗
He was looking for the road. Our route south. Did you see him?
-见到了 -他在哪
- Yeah. - Well, where is he?
对不起 那个东西把他杀了
I'm sorry. That creature killed him.
是什么东西 那个东西从哪里来
What is it? That thing, where did it come from?
杀了他
It killed him?
他被包裹在 像黑色的粘液的东西里
Yeah. He was covered in this, like... black slime.
它知道我们在哪了 我们都会死在黑暗里的
It knows where we are, and we'll all die here, in the dark.
没有人会死
No-one is going to die!
天哪
Oh, for heaven's sake.
你们要把我们在这里关多久
How long are you going to keep us here?
我们不能坐下来吗
Couldn't we have seats?
无线网密♥码♥呢 给一个呗
What about the Wi-Fi code, how about that?
别动 别说话 卡尔很快就来了
Don't move. Don't speak. Kar will be here soon.
谁是卡尔
Who's Kar?
守门人 我姐姐
The keeper of the gate. My sister.
那希望她是一家里面有脑子的那个吧
Well, let's hope she's the brains of the family,
因为外面有个大怪物在游荡
because there's a big bad wolf of a monster out there
而你们只有一屋子棍子
and you live in a house of sticks.
这里还挺不错的 对不对
Nice here, isn't it?
我喜欢你们的装♥修♥ 对
Yeah, yeah, I like what you've done with the place. Yeah.
你们想来点爆米花吗
Yeah, would you like some popcorn?
我很快就能做好的
Won't take me a jiffy to make.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在巴结他们呢
I'm ingratiating myself.
-别这样 太恶心了 -这叫魅力
- Stop it. It's nauseating. - It's called charm.
我反对 我反对魅力
I'm against it. I'm against charm.
对 我们都知道
Yeah, we all know that.
-我说了 别动 -我呆着呢
- I said don't move! - I'm rooted.
有人听见了么
Did anybody hear that?
你们知道那声音是什么吗
Do you know what that sound was?
什么
What?
那就是我的耐心
That was the sound of my patience
碎成渣渣的声音
shattering into a billion little pieces.
现在只要告诉我两件事情
Now, there are only two things that I need to know.
我朋友在哪 是什么毁灭了罗马军队
Where is my friend and what destroyed the Roman army?
我毁了罗马军队
I destroyed the Roman army.
真的吗
Really?
什么 你一个人 好大的能耐
What? You, just on your own? That's quite a trick.
我是守门人
I am the gatekeeper.
守门人 什么门
Gatekeeper. What gate?
你听到呼叫了吗 你在哪里
Didn't you hear the call? Where were you?
我要去拿守门人的东西
I had to find the gatekeeper's things.
对不起 等等
Sorry, wait a minute.
你就是我们等了这么久的战士吗
Are you the mighty warrior that we've all been waiting for?
你们的大人在哪里
Where are all the grown-ups?
有一场恶战 血战 我们打败了罗马人
There was a great battle, a great battle, and we beat the Romans.
卡尔打败了他们 这是最重要的
Kar beat them. That's all that matters.
但她不是战士 她只是孩子
Yes, but she's not a warrior. She's an embryo.
你做了什么 朝他们扔小人吗
What did you do? Throw your action figures at them?
听着 罗马人
Listen, Roman...
我们不是罗马人 我们不是罗马军团的
We're not Roman. We're not part of the Roman army.
不 我们连意大利人都不是
No, we're not even slightly Italian.
我的意大利面做得很烂
I mean, I do a mean spag bol.
那让我跟你讲讲罗马人吧
Let me tell you about the Romans.
他们是这个世界的强盗
They are the robbers of this world.
他们从大♥陆♥上偷 他们从海上抢
When they've thieved everything on land, they'll rob the sea.
如果敌人很富有 他们就夺走所有东西
If their enemies are rich, they'll take all they have.
如果敌人很穷困 就把他们变成奴隶
If their enemies are poor, they'll make slaves of them.
他们的工作就是抢劫
Their work is robbery,
屠♥杀♥还有掠夺
slaughter, plunder.
他们一边这么做 一边管自己叫帝国
They do this work and they call it empire.
他们创造荒漠 然后管这叫和平
They make deserts and they call it peace.
但你一定喜欢室内厕所吧 对不对
Yeah, but you've got to love the indoor toilets, yeah?
他们不是征服者 他们是懦夫
They're not conquerors, they're cowards.
他们同样都死了
They're also all dead.
外面有很多死掉的懦夫
There's an awful lot of dead cowards out there,
我不相信是你杀的
and I don't believe that you killed them.
因为问题是 你说了门
Because the thing is, you said gate,
你管自己叫守门人
and you called yourself gatekeeper,
你提到守门武器
and you mentioned gate weapons,
我不禁想
so I've got to wonder -
这是什么样的门 门里面有什么
what kind of a gate is that, and what's on the other side?
对 你完全没错
And yes, you're absolutely right.
-没错 -我很快
- Right? - I am extremely quick.
听着 你们都非常愤怒
Listen, you are all very, very angry,
但实际上 你们只是非常恐惧
but really you're just very scared.
现在 你们不如
For now, would you mind awfully
就受一下惊吓
all just jumping out of your skins
让纳多尔和我在困惑中逃跑吧
and allowing Nardole and I to escape in the confusion?
-你是谁 -我来解释一下吧
- Who are you? - Let me explain.
怪物
Monster!
我们在找比尔 对吗
We're looking for Bill, right?
不 我们要找周围最危险的地方
No, we're looking for the maximum danger in the immediate area
然后径直走进去
and walking right into it.
那比尔怎么办
Yeah, but what about Bill?
如果她在那里 我们就能救她
If she's there, we're saving her,
如果她不在 她就已经安全了
if she's not, she's safe already.
相信我 这不是我第一次牛仔围捕
Trust me, this is not my first rodeo.
他们认为这些石碓是两个世界之间的门
Now, they think these cairns are gateways between worlds.
而且根据他们不断提到门这事
And given that they keep going on about gates,
估计他们是对的
possibly they're right.
门要开了 你的朋友回不来了
The gate's opening. Your friend won't be coming back.
据我所知 那艘人类船只叫玛丽·西莱斯特
The way I heard it, the human ship was called the Mary Celeste.
大概是这个名字 不管了
Something like that. Anyway,
艾兹蒙多人以为他们接触的任何物种
the Enzomodons assumed that any species they encountered
都有和他们一样的沟通方式
would communicate as they did,
就是吸收对方
by digesting each other.
艾兹蒙多大使吃掉了整个船上的人
The Enzomodan ambassador got through the whole crew
但是却不幸地被救生船噎住了 所以...
and then very sadly choked on a lifeboat. So...
你回来了
You're back!
他们说你可能再也回不来了
They said you would probably never come back.
我就在里边呆了几秒钟
I was in there for seconds.
两天了
Two days.
这是个跨维时空裂缝
It's an inter-dimensional temporal rift.
里边的几秒钟等于外边的几天
A second in there equates to days of time on this side.
我在里边呆了两天吗
I was in there for two days?
外加八小时五分钟余...
And eight hours, five minutes, and...
-这是好事啊 -好事
- Well, that's good, then, isn't it? - Good?
那你不就有很多时间去找比尔了
Plenty of time for you to find Bill.
我找了 他们也帮我找了
I looked. They helped me look.
你有多努力地找
How hard did you look?
我想我们失去她了 博士
I think we've lost her, Doctor.
不不不 我们只是不知道她在哪
No. No, no, no. We just don't know where she is.
完全不是一种情况 来吧
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表