别让我们失望 女武神
Don't let us down now, Valkyrie.
-祈祷吧 阿伦 -我全身都在祈祷
- Fingers crossed, Alan. - I got everything crossed.
好了 诸位
OK, people.
传送倒计时
Transmission arriving in...
十 九 八 七 六
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six...
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one!
抱歉 我无法抗拒倒计时的诱惑
Sorry, I could never resist a countdown!
-你是什么人 -这是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗吗
- Who the hell are you?! - Is this Neil Armstrong?
什么
What?
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 第一个登上月球的人
Neil Armstrong? First man on the Moon.
也不是真的第一个
Not quite the first...
你的意思是他不是第一个登月的人
You mean he wasn't the first man on the Moon?
你这问题真是人类中心论
That is such a human-centric question.
现在这个设定里 我就是人类
I'm the human in this set up.
她确实是
She is, actually.
真挺令人难为情的
It's a bit embarrassing, really.
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
外星友人 别管我们 只是带孩子出来玩
Friendly aliens. Don't mind us, just a day out for the kids.
是署长派来的
It's from the Chief!
是吗 是的 没错
Is it? Oh, yes. That's right.
允许我们去任何想去的地方 所以女武神
Authorising us to go anywhere we please. So, Valkyrie?
女武神正在...
Valkyrie... is...
用一种新型摄像机
Probing the Martian ice caps
探查火星冰冠
with a new kind of camera on board.
用的是另一种光谱
Uses a different spectrum
探测两极的下方 并送回图片
to see under the poles and beam back pictures.
什么鬼
What the hell...?
天佑女王
神秘博士 第十季 第九集
火星女王
火星 1881年 大概是吧
Mars. 1881. Or thereabouts.
塔迪斯说 那段信息就是这时形成的
According to the TARDIS, that's when the message was made.
不过我们可能来早了一点
Though we may be a bit early.
-所以维多利亚时期的火星上有人类 -不
- So, there were humans on Mars in Victorian times? - No.
那时没有
There weren't.
塔迪斯在地表下方发现了多个生命体
The TARDIS registered multiple life forms below the surface,
这里似乎是搜索的最佳方位
so this seems like the best place to look.
或许有人扰乱了时间
Maybe someone's been messing around with time.
就像《终结者》里那样
Like in The Terminator.
《终结者》
The Terminator?
是一部电影 你没看过吗
It's a movie. You haven't seen it?
我很忙的
I'm a very busy man.
你会喜欢的 讲的是杀人机器人
You'd like it. It's got killer robots.
我会把它放到待办事项里
Ooh, I'll put it on the list.
就算这里有人
Even if there are people here,
为什么他们会花费力气
why would they bother writing messages
在地表留下信息啊
on the surface of the planet?
国事访问 爱国情怀
State visit? Patriotic fervour?
还是涂鸦艺术家恶搞
Rogue graffiti artist?
博士...
Doctor...
我看到了
I see it.
如果这里有火 那一定有氧气
If there's fire, there's got to be oxygen!
等等 咱先别着急
Wait, wait! Let's not be rash.
-好吧 -我先摘
- OK. - I'll go first.
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
火 氧气 普通物理常识 不是嘛
Fire. Oxygen. Basic physics, isn't it?
也可能变成普通致死
Could've been basic death!
等下 这里怎么会有氧气
Wait, how can there be oxygen here?
火星原住民是很厉害的工程师
The indigenous Martians were superb engineers.
提醒一下 这里有很多东西说不通
Mind you, there's a lot here that doesn't make sense.
这就像《怪形》里的地下通道
It's like the underground tunnels in The Thing.
什么东西
The what?
是一部电影 你也会喜欢的 团灭
It's a movie. You'd like that one too. Everybody dies.
比尔 比尔
Bill? Bill?
比尔 比尔
Bill! Bill!
坚持住 我们会想办法下去
Hang on! We'll find a way down!
回到塔迪斯上 拿绳子 还有升降装置
Go back to the TARDIS! Get ropes. Lifting gear.
你能找到的全拿来
Anything you can find!
纳多尔 你在搞什么鬼
Nardole, what the hell are you doing?
接下来可能很好 也可能很糟
So this could go very well or very badly.
停下
Halt!
话说 没想到会有访客
I say! We weren't expecting company!
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
双月在上 尊汝敬意 我是博士
By the moons, I honour thee. I am the Doctor.
你叫什么
What is your name?
我知道你们一族很久了
I know your people of old.
我曾是泰松尼安巢穴的名誉守护者
I was once an Honorary Guardian of the Tythonian Hive.
别动 我来干掉这家伙
Don't move. I'll sort this beggar out.
不不不 你不懂
No, no, no, no! You don't understand!
这个生物没有威胁 他可能看起来像怪物
This creature is no threat! He may look like a monster to you...
我没在跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
你还好吗 星期五
Are you all right, Friday?
长官
Sir.
你是谁 你在这里做什么
Who are you and what the devil are you doing here?
这话我也可以问你 我正打算问你
I could ask you the same question. And I will!
在吗
Hello.
你在吗 女士
Hello, Miss?
我想问问能否请您帮我个忙
I was wondering if I could ask for your help?
我需要去火星
I need to get to Mars.
实际上是 我要回到火星
Well, I need to get back to Mars, in fact.
然后...这事有点紧急
and... it's a little bit urgent,
而塔迪斯在捣乱
only the TARDIS is acting up.
我想知道您是否能告诉我如何修理...
I was wondering if you could tell me how to fix...
我当然能
'Course I can.'
好的呀 谢谢您
Right. Thank you.
但或许我直接操作给你看会更容易些
'But it's probably easier if I just show you.'
印度茶还是中国茶 亲爱的
Indian or China, m'dear?
我...我不知道 中国茶吧
I... I dunno. China?
纳多尔呢
Where's Nardole?
他似乎把塔迪斯开走了
He seems to have taken the TARDIS.
-什么 -我保证这只是暂时的
- What?! - I'm sure it's only a temporary thing
但这意味着这段时间
but it means that for the time being,
我们被困在火星了
we're stuck here on Mars.
你接着说 上校
You were saying, Colonel?
是的 我被派去了外边 南非
Oh, well, yes, I was stationed out there. South Africa.
有一天 我在大草原遇到了某种东西
One day, I came across something in the veldt.
而这东西明显不是地球的
Something that was clearly not of this earth.
一个星际航舰
An interplanetary vessel!
我在上面发现了星期五 算是处于昏迷状态
I found Friday here on board. In a sort of coma.
半死不活的
Half dead.
你为什么这么叫他
Why do you call him that?
仆人星期五 就像《鲁滨逊漂流记》一样
Man Friday? As in Robinson Crusoe?
根据这个
So, according to this
你们一直在星期五的船上
you've been on board Friday's ship the whole time?
对 我们 那听上去
Yes. We were... that sounds... that sounds...
有说服力
Convincing?
对 没错 在他船上
Yes, that's right. On his ship.
我想那一定很宽敞吧
Well, I suppose it was pretty roomy, what!
对
Yes!
-就是这样 对不对 -对
- It was! Yes. Wasn't it? - Yes.
非常宽敞
Very roomy.
但整个 在船上期间的事
But the whole, you know, getting on board...
就非常
I mean, that's all...
记不大清了 也许你们可以告诉我们
It's all a bit hazy. Maybe you could tell us everything.
行啊 我唤醒他之后
Yes, well... after I woke him up,
星期五向我求助
Friday asked for my help.
帮他修船
To repair his spaceship?
-对 带他回家 -他怎么报答你
- Yes. And to bring him home. - In return for what?
这是个好问题
Well, now. That is the question.
-准备开火 -快步走
- Prepare to fire! - At the double!
走 走 走
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表