我别无选择
Belief is all I am.
美德是到临终
Virtue is only virtue...
仍持有美德
in extremis.
所以说你想侵略地球
I take it that your intention is to invade the Earth?
我们已经做过推演
The simulations have been run.
地球将属于我们
The Earth will be ours.
请把这当作
Well, consider this
开战前夜的警告
a warning on the eve of war.
我是博士
I AM the Doctor.
我是你侵略地球最大的障碍
I am what stands between you and them.
你不是博士 你不是真的
You are not the Doctor. You are not real.
当博士又不需要真人
Oh, you don't have to be real to be the Doctor.
只要永不放弃
Long as you never give up.
只要永远能让坏人自食其果
Long as you always trick the bad guys into their own traps.
这就是你种下的因
And here's the trap you fell into -
你的推演太过完美了
your simulation, it's far too good.
看到这个了吗
Do you see these?
这是用来记录的
They're set to record.
你看 我瞎了
I'm blind, you see,
所以我用精神与它连接
so I'm psychically wired into these -
所以我过去几小时的记忆资料
so my memory print of the last few hours,
仍将保持完整
will still be intact on here.
-关于你的资料 -你不是真的
- Information about you! - You are not real.
你什么也做不了
There is nothing you can do.
就算只是一个小小的子程序
There's always one thing you can do from inside a computer,
从电脑内部总能轻易做到一件事
even if you're a jumped up little subroutine, you can do it.
你永远都可以
You can always...
发邮件
e-mail!
记忆资料上传
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在做世界危机时所有人都会做的一件事
I'm doing what everybody does, when the world's in danger.
打电♥话♥给博士
I'm calling the Doctor.
按下"发送"
Pressing "Send".
记录停止
附加信息
亲爱的博士
救救他们
X博士
我在写呢 在写呢 文章我在写呢
I'm doing it, I'm doing it! The essay, I'm doing it.
-你在约会吗 -不是
- Are you on a date? - No.
-你确定吗 -我应该没感觉错
- Are you sure? - I think I'd kind of notice?
-那你认识一个叫佩妮的女孩吗 -当然
- What about Penny? Do you know a girl called Penny? - Well, yeah.
-她是个什么样的人 -我高攀不起
- What's she like? - Out of my league.
不 -什么
No. - Sorry, what?
不 -"不"是什么意思
- 'No'? - No. What does that mean, 'no'?
意思是 我这个可怕又帅气的太空来客
It means I'm a scary, handsome genius from space
认真地告诉你
and I'm telling you,
-不 她并非高不可攀 -好吧
- No, she's not out of your league. - OK, well.
-那我明天约她试试 -今晚就约
- Maybe I'll call her tomorrow. - Call her tonight.
-今晚 -比尔 今晚有事会发生
- Tonight? - Something's coming, Bill.
一件大事 很可能会非常糟糕
Something very big, and something possibly very, very bad.
我感觉我们会超级忙
And I have the feeling that we're going to be very busy.
今晚就约她
Call her tonight.
听着
Listen.
如果最坏的情况发生
If it comes down to it,
如果我只剩下你可以求救
if you're all I've got left and I need your help...
你说过你是我的朋友
you said you were my friend.
放开
Oi! Get... Get off!
我刚刚被处死了
I've just been executed!
放尊重点
Show a little respect.
她 她活了
She's... She's alive.
我只是有点困好吗
I was just a bit sleepy, all right?
别吹毛求疵了
Let's not split hairs.
闭嘴
Shut up.
晚安
Night-night.
她当然没死
Of course she's not dead.
她是我一个朋友
She's a friend of mine.
我可能稍微动了一下你们的线路
I may have fiddled with your wiring a little bit.
你发过誓的
You swore an oath.
我发过誓会照看她的身体一千年
I swore an oath I'd look after her body for a thousand years.
没有说她死了
Nobody mentioned "Dead".
你不能这么做
You CANNOT do this.
你不会活着离开这颗星球的
You will not leave this planet alive.
帮个忙 在死亡目录里查一下博士
Do me a favour. The Fatality Index, look up "The Doctor".
跟其他有智存在一样 有你的条目
You have an entry, just like any other sentient being...
在"死亡原因"下
Under "Cause Of Death".
你似乎确实
You do seem to have...
有不少惊人的死亡记录啊
an impressive record of fatalities credited to you.
非常特别的记录
A truly remarkable record.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
他没有武器
He's unarmed!
-你没有武器 -总是
- You ARE unarmed? - Always.
-你独自一人 -经常
- You stand alone? - Often.
-那你应该是害怕的那个 -从不
- You're the one who should be afraid. - Never.
那祝你愉快
Have a nice day, then.
纳多 帮我把米西搬到墓穴里
Nardole, help me move Missy to the vault.
有大事要发生了 米西 而我瞎了
Something's coming, Missy, and I'm blind.
深陷黑暗的我要怎么拯救他们
How can I save them when I'm lost to the dark?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表