不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
神秘博士第十季 第十一集
世界够大 时间亦久
你好 我是神秘博士
Hello! I'm Doctor Who!
这俩是我勇敢的助手 一号♥和另一号♥
And these are my plucky assistants - Thing One and the Other One.
比尔 纳多尔
Bill. Nardole.
我们接到了你的求救信♥号♥♥ 并前来援助
We picked up your distress call and here we are to help,
就像超赞的英雄
like awesome heroes!
我们不是 不是助手
Yeah, we're not... we're not assistants.
好吧 那他怎么叫你们 同伴 宠物
OK, right, so what does he call you? Companions? Pets?
零嘴
Snacks?
有人在看
Oh, someone's watching!
这个节奏挺不错 是吧
Well, that's quite a good beat, really , isn't it?
或许我们应该继续行动
Maybe we should be moving on.
而且他叫我们朋友
Yeah, and he calls us friends.
博士 想想这年龄差
Ew, Doctor! Think of the age gap!
别开嘲讽了 给我专心
Stop mucking about and concentrate.
纳多尔 做点不惹人烦的事
Nardole, do something non-irritating.
-收到 -时间领主跟彼此做朋友 亲
- On it, sir! - Time Lords are friends with each other, dear,
和其他人的都是忘年恋
everything else is cradle-snatching.
这还挺大
Oh, it's a big one.
这船有6♥4♥3公里长 160公里宽
Ship reads as 400 miles long, and 100 miles wide.
大 在殖民飞船里也算大了 还有呢
Big, even for a colony ship. Anything else?
看那个
Look at that.
终于 跟看植物生长一样让人着急
Finally! It's like watching plants grow.
它正向黑洞前进
It's heading towards a black hole.
-不 -不 它不是
- No... - No, it isn't.
它曾向黑洞前进 直到有人发现了
It was heading towards a black hole, until somebody noticed.
现在他们正试图倒♥退♥以远离它
Now they're trying to reverse away from it.
引擎在反向前进 看到没
Engines are on reverse thrust, see?
它成功了
It's succeeding.
非常 非常慢
Very, very slowly.
我想这也能解释那通求救电♥话♥
Explains the distress call, I guess.
所以 一艘6♥4♥3公里长的船
So, a 400-mile ship,
在向与黑洞引力相反的方向撤退
reversing away from the gravitational pull of a black hole.
咱们目前开心吗
Are we having fun yet?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
谁在那里 谁 请报告状态
Who's there, hello? Please report status.
你好呀 看看我们找到了什么
Hello, what have we got here?!
你大概挺英俊的吧
You're probably handsome, aren't you?
恭喜你有相对对称的面孔
Congratulations on your relative symmetry.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是整个时空中的神秘冒险家
Well, I am that mysterious adventurer in all of time and space,
人称神秘博士
known only as Doctor Who,
而这俩是我的消耗品 用于解释和调节气氛
and these are my disposables - Exposition and... Comic Relief.
我们不是功能
We're not functions!
亲爱的 性别才叫功能
Darling, those were genders.
为了你们的安全 请在原地不动
Please stay exactly where you are for your own safety.
他喜欢我 好激动
He likes me, so exciting!
我这就过去
I'm coming through.
快来 我的种马 如果我在洗澡
Hurry, my stallion, and if I'm in the shower,
给我送来一些烤豆面包
just bring me some beans on toast.
这 这算不上跟人类的调情吧
That's... that's roughly human flirting, isn't it?
为什么你一直叫自己神秘博士
So, why do you keep calling yourself Doctor Who?
因为我在假装他
Because I'm pretending to be him,
因为这就是这个可笑练习的全部意义
because that's the whole point of this ridiculous exercise.
这不是练习 这是场测试
It's not an exercise, it's a test.
-你在吃东西吗 -没有
- Are you eating? - No.
别一边测着我 一边吃薯片
Yeah, well, don't test me, eating crisps!
但他自称博士 所以...
But he's called the Doctor, so...
他说 我是博士 他们就问 啥米博士
He says, "I'm the Doctor", and they say, "Doctor who?"
我这是直入主题 宝贝 我在精简
See, I'm cutting to the chase, baby! I'm streamlining.
我实打实地给大家省了时间
I'm saving us actual minutes.
好吧 随你吧
Yeah, OK, whatever.
另外 这是他的真名
Also, it's his real name.
什么
It's what?
看看那些屏幕
Look at the screens!
今天有些慢呀 米西
Slow today, Missy.
这些屏幕都朝向同一视角
All those screens have been angled to a single viewpoint.
但不是最初的角度 它们都被移♥动♥过
But not originally, they've all been moved.
这意味着
Which means?
巨型飞船 单一飞行员 但设计并非如此
Giant ship, single pilot, but not designed that way,
其他人遇到了什么事情
something's happened to the others.
没错 现在轮到你去探究发生了什么
Yes. And now it's time for you to figure out what.
有别人发现了我们
Someone else has noticed us.
抱歉 你说这是他的真名 什么意思
Sorry, what do you mean, it's his real name?
没有人知道博士的真名
Nobody knows the Doctor's real name.
我知道 因为我和他一起长大的
I do, because I grew up with him,
他的真名就是神秘博士
and his real name is Doctor Who.
比尔 她在逗你玩
Bill, she's just trying to wind you up.
他自己选的 你懂 为了听着神秘
Chose it himself, you know, trying to sound mysterious.
后来他舍弃了"神秘"
Then he dropped the Who
因为他意识到这太直白了
when he realised it was a tiny bit on the nose.
别逗她了 专心
Stop teasing her and focus.
她说的是真的吗 博士 你真叫神秘博士
Is she serious, though, Doctor? Is your real name Doctor Who?
你是蓝皮肤 不错 我也该改回蓝色
Oh, you're blue. Nice, I should go back to blue.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are.
冷静 他非常害怕
Stay calm. He's very frightened.
我的天 我之前觉得你挺英俊的
Deary me, I thought you were handsome,
结果你一脸怒气 还拿枪指着我
and now you've gone all cross and you're pointing a gun at me.
这就是你们人类说的打脸吗
Is this the emotion you humans call... spanking?
就你们三人吗 你们谁是人类
Are there only three of you? Are any of you human?
这艘船上发生了什么
What's happened to this ship
你在这里一人多久了
and how long have you been here alone?
你看着一脸病容
You're looking very sickly.
两天 你是人类吗
Two days. Are you human?
-别这么刻薄 -你们怎么上船的
- Oh, don't be a bitch. - How did you get on board?
那是你们的太空舱吗
Is that your capsule?
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
那里 看
There, look!
三台电梯 他们要来了
Three lifts. They're coming.
这艘船里有什么
What's in this ship?
非常快的惯性电梯
Super-fast inertia lifts.
楼层数
里面有什么 什么要上来了
What's inside? What's coming up here?
某种东西 我不知道他们从哪里来的
Things. I don't even know where they came from.
你们其中肯定有人类
One of you must be human.
只有当检测到人类生命迹象时 他们才上来
They only come up if they detect human life signs.
楼层数
为了什么
What for?
他们会把人类带走
They take them away.
所以这些是电梯门 他们会从这里出来
So those are the lift doors, yeah? That's where they come out.
我马上到你们那里
I'll be right with you.
你们中谁是人类
Which of you is human?
我 我
Me. Me.
我是人类 就我是人类 只有我
I'm human. I'm the only one, just... just me.
求你停下来 停手 现在
Please stop this! Stop right there, now!
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
但他们上来 都是因为你
But you're the reason that they're coming.
放下枪 马上把枪放下
Put it down - put that down now!
如果她死了 他们就不会来
They won't come if she's dead.
你不需要这么做
You don't need to do this.
楼层数
我能让她离开这船 我能屏蔽她的生命迹象
I can get her off this ship, I can shield her life signs.
博士 你猜怎样 我说过这主意非常糟糕
You know what, Doctor? I said this was a bad idea.
求你了 听我的吧 看着我
Please. Listen to me. Look at me.
继续 看着我
Go on, look at me.
很好 非常非常好
That's good. That's very, very good.
现在 你看到坐在椅子里的疯女人了吗
Now, do you see this mad woman sitting in this chair?
她的名字不是神秘博士
Her name isn't Doctor Who.
我的名字才是神秘博士
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表