My name is Doctor Who.
你不真叫这个吧
It's not, is it?
我喜欢这名字
I like it.
你暂时还不知道 但很快
You don't know it yet, but in a short time,
楼层数
你会相信我到愿意交出性命
you will trust me with your life.
当我救了你 以及船上所有人时
And when I save you, and everyone on your ship,
有一天你回想时 思考我是谁 我为什么
one day you will look back, and wonder who I was and why I....
楼层数
博士 这个主意非常糟糕
Doctor, this is a bad idea.
不 这是个好主意 来场测试
No, it's a good idea. A test run.
她觉得她能当我 咱们就试试她
She thinks she can be me. Let's try her out.
为什么
Why?
她从火星带我们回的家
She got us home from Mars.
她是个杀人凶手
She's a murderer.
你的咸猪肉三明治吃得很开心吧
Enjoying your bacon sandwich?
为什么
Why?
因为猪也有父母
Because it had a mummy and a daddy.
去跟猪讨论你的道德高点吧
Go tell a pig about your moral high ground.
我选一个场景 把她放进去
I pick a scenario, we drop her down into it,
看看她做的怎么样
and we see how she does.
这要怎么操作
How does that work?
我们开走塔迪斯转一圈
We just take the TARDIS for a spin
收集一下求救信♥号♥♥
and we graze for distress calls.
然后选个好的
We pick a good one.
我们的周六惯例
Our usual Saturday.
要是她走出去杀了所有人怎么办
And what if she just walks out and slaughters everyone
就为了好玩
just for a laugh?
我会一直监控你们
Well, I will be monitoring you the whole time.
我
Me?
对 你和纳多尔 你们可以做她同伴
Yes, you and Nardole. You can be her companions.
你们可以做她同伴
You can be her companions.
别想 没门 做梦吧你
Oh, nah! Forget it. Absolutely no way.
纳多尔同意了
Nardole agreed.
我没同意
No, I didn't.
你在我脑海里同意 这就足够了
You did in my head, which is good enough for me.
你为什么要做这些
Why do you want to do this?
她是我朋友 全宇宙最老的朋友了
She's my friend. She's my oldest friend in the universe.
你有很多朋友 更好的那种
You've got lots of friends. Better ones.
她有什么特别
What's so special about her?
-她不一样 -怎么不一样
- She's different. - Different how?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道
Yes, you do.
她是我认识的唯一一个像我的人
She's the only person that I've ever met
哪怕只有一丁点
who's even remotely like me.
所以你更希望她是善良的
So, more than anything, you want her to be good?
你这是动感情了吗
Are you having an emotion?
我知道我能帮助她
I know I can help her.
就是
Yeah.
看看那张脸 动感情了
Look at that face, he's having an emotion!
看那块 他在表达感情
Yeah. Yes, look at that bit, yeah, he's doing emotions.
-别烦他 -我可以和你拍张自♥拍♥吗
- Oh, leave him alone! - Can I take a selfie with you?
她是我第一个朋友 总是才华横溢
She was my first friend, always so brilliant,
从第一天在学院开始
from the first day at the Academy.
那么聪明 那么幽默
So fast, so funny.
她是我欣赏的男人
She was my man crush.
你说啥
I'm sorry?
对 我记得那时候她是男的
Yeah, I think she was a man back then.
我很肯定那时候我也是男的 太久之前了
I'm fairly sure that I was, too, it was a long time ago, though.
所以 时间领主
So, Time Lords,
性别之间比较模糊 是吧
bit flexible on the whole man/woman thing, then, yeah?
我们是宇宙中最文明的文明
We are the most civilised civilisation in the universe,
我们在性别固化问题上
we're billions of years beyond your petty human obsession
超越你们可怜人类几十亿年
with gender and its associated stereotypes.
但你们仍然管自己叫时间领主
But you still call yourselves Time Lords?
女性贵族一般称为Lady
对 闭嘴
Yeah, shut up.
好吧
OK.
我们有个约定 我和他
We had a pact, me and him.
宇宙中所有的星星 我们要一个个看过来
Every star in the universe, we were going to see them all.
但他忙着炸掉那些星星
But he was too busy burning them.
我不觉得她有空欣赏什么东西
I don't think she ever saw anything.
你觉得要是她停下来看看 她会改变吗
And you think that if she did, she'd change?
我知道她会 我就是知道
I know she would. I know it.
你是个傻瓜 你知道吗
You're a bloody idiot. You know that, yeah?
当然
Course.
她让我害怕
She scares me.
她真的吓到我了
Like, she really scares me.
所以 向我保证一件事情好吗
OK. So promise me one thing, yeah?
保证你不会让我死
Promise you won't get me killed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能保证这个
I can't promise you that.
好吧
Fines!
我是说 你是人类 人类太脆弱了
I mean, look, you're human, and humans are so mortal.
谢谢你啊
Cheers!
你们就像气球一样随时炸
I mean, you pop like balloons.
只有一颗心脏
I mean, one heart.
这是你们最重要的器官 却没有备份
It's your most important organ, and you've no back up.
就好像削减预算一样
It's like a budget cut.
那你会努力让我活着对吧
You'll try and keep me alive?
尽我所能
Within reason.
谢谢
Thanks, mate!
他们是什么人
What are they?
那些是什么
What are those things?
你们来晚了 她死了
You're too late. She's dead.
不许你们碰她 你们碰她一下试试
Don't you touch her. Don't you lay a finger on her!
站 开 站 开
Stand. Away. Stand. Away.
她 会 被 修复
She. Will. Be. Repaired.
-修复 -站 开
- Repaired? - Stand. Away.
你们能帮她 是这个意思吗
You can help her? Is that what you mean?
你们要去哪里 你们要对她做什么
Where are you going? What are you going to do with her?
-修复 -别阻止 他们会把你折成两半
- Re-pair. - Don't try and stop them. They'll snap you in half.
你们什么时候送她回来
When do you bring her back?
不 会 回 来 了
We. Will. Not.
等着我
Wait for me.
等着我
Wait for me.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在她的潜意识里留下信息
Leaving a message in her subconscious.
怎么留 她死了
How? She's dead.
那些东西要修复她 所以显然没死
Those things are going to repair her, so clearly she isn't.
-假设 -推论
- Assumption! - Deduction!
-希望 -信念
- Hope! - Faith!
-愚蠢 -一直如此
- Idiot! - Always!
先生 离开那些门 你在拉他们回来
Sir, step away from those doors. You'll bring them back!
你着什么急 蓝精灵 他们对你又没兴趣
What do you care, Smurf? They're not even interested in you.
先生 我发誓 离开电梯不然我就杀了你
Sir, I swear to you, step away from that lift or I will kill you!
别 你只会让我生气
Don't, you will only make me angry.
-亲爱的 听他的话 -为什么
- Honey, listen to him. - Why?
因为如果有别人而不是我杀了你
Because if somebody kills you and it's not me,
我们都会很失望 现在 你
we'll both be disappointed. Now, you!
那些是什么东西
What were those things?
-我不知道 -你怎么会不知道
- I don't know. - How can you not know?
-他们在你船上 -这船本该是空的
- They're on your ship! - The ship is supposed to be empty.
但这是个殖民船
But it's a colony ship.
可它是全新的
But it's brand-new.
殖民还没到呢
The colonists haven't arrived yet,
我们正要去接他们
we were on our way to pick them up.
基本船员 50个人 只有这么多
A skeleton crew - 50 of us, that's all.
现在可不空了 看看 数千个生命信♥号♥♥
It's not empty now, is it? Look, thousands of life readings.
两天前什么都没有
Two days ago there was nothing.
那些信♥号♥♥不知道从哪里来的
Those readings came out of nowhere.
-显然有人登船了 -不可能
- Well, obviously you were boarded. - No.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表