-所以呢 -所以呢
- So... - So...
我们做什么
What do we do?
我需要坐哪儿吗 有安全带吗
Do I have to sit somewhere? Are there seat belts?
你坐过塔迪斯 这又不是你第一次穿越
Well, you've done this before. This isn't your first trip.
但这是我第一次正式穿越啊
Yeah, but it's proper this time.
这里有个毛病
Oh, that's a mistake.
什么毛病
What is?
你从椅子上碰不到控制台
You can't reach the controls from the seats.
为什么这么设计
What's the point in that?
还是你有类似神奇先生的可伸缩的胳膊
Or do you have stretchy arms, like Mr Fantastic?
我站着 像这样
Oh, I stand, like this.
你从没想过把椅子移近一点吗
You never thought of bringing the seats a bit closer?
没 目前还没想过
No, not so far, no.
驾驶的方向盘在哪儿
Where's the steering wheel?
你不驾驶塔迪斯
Well, you don't steer the TARDIS,
你跟她商量
you negotiate with it.
你想去哪儿 和你应该去哪儿
The still point between where you want to go...
二者之间 是她带你去的地方
And where you need to be, that's where she takes you.
这机器多少钱
How much did it cost?
不知道
No idea.
我偷的
Stole it.
-真的假的 -真的
- Seriously? - Yep.
为什么
Why?
实际上 因为我觉得我想偷
Well, actually, because I felt like it.
-如果我从你手里偷走它呢 -那你试试
- What if I steal it from you? - On you go, then.
我不知道怎么开它
I don't know how it works.
我当时也不知道
Well, neither did I.
谁啊
Who's that?
老妈子
Mum.
不好意思 为什么塔迪斯在这里
Excuse me, just what is the TARDIS doing down here?
我两千多岁了
I'm over 2,000 years old,
我有时并不想走楼梯
I don't always want to take the stairs.
您发过誓 先生 您不应该去别的世界
Your oath, sir. You're not supposed to go off-world
除非是紧急情况
unless it's an emergency.
-我没去别的世界 -你正打算去吗
- I'm not off-world. - Are you going off-world?
我正要回我的办公室
I'm going back to my office.
能请你帮忙烧上水吗
Could you put the kettle on, please?
为什么她在这里
Why's she here?
因为她不在别的地方
Because she isn't anywhere else.
烧水
Kettle.
我不会给她泡茶的 她可以自己泡
Well, I'm not making any for her - she can make her own.
我不是任何人类的奴隶 我跟你保证
I'm not a slave for any human, I can assure you.
所以
So...
回你办公室喝茶了
Back up to your office for a cuppa, then?
在这里和我办公室之间 在水烧开之前
Between here and my office, before the kettle boils,
什么事情都可能已发生 或将要发生
is everything that ever happened or ever will.
-做出你的选择 -什么选择
- Make your choice. - What choice?
过去还是未来
Past or future.
未来
Future.
为什么
Why?
你觉得为什么 我想看看未来是否开心
Why do you think? I want to see if it's happy.
凯兹娅 你在哪儿
'Kezzia, where are you?'
嗨 美好 我正往回走
Hey, Goodthing. I'm coming back in.
凯兹娅 先别回来
'Kezzia, don't come in just yet.'
第二次日出后我就出门了 我都饿了
I've been out since second sunrise. I'm hungry.
集♥合♥吧 大个头
Round them up, big fella.
凯兹娅 求你别回来
'Kezzia, please don't come in.
瓦迪现在有点小问题
We're having a little tiny Vardy problem.'
我和我的瓦迪们刚给快五公里的小麦授了粉
Me and my Vardies have just pollinated three miles of wheat.
-你一定要保持微笑 -一定要什么
- 'You've got to keep smiling.' - Got to what?
-是瓦迪们 -天 你怎么了
- It's the Vardies. - God, what's wrong with you?
你这微笑是要看着像真的吗
Is that smile supposed to look real?
它看着像站在风洞里吹出来的
It's like you're standing in a wind tunnel.
现在来个大大的微笑 振作起来
0K. Big smiles now, brace yourself!
妈妈死了
Mum is dead.
-什么 -笑笑笑
Sorry? Smile, smile, smile!
这可不好笑
That's not even funny.
这不是玩笑 妈妈死了
No, it's not a joke. Mum is dead.
妈妈死了
Mum is dead.
还有希望 她也死了
And Hopeful, she's dead too.
她的朋友阳光 也死了
And her friend Sunshine, she's dead.
还有伊莉莎 和好几个人都死了
And Eliza. And quite a few other people are dead.
你为什么这么说
Why are you saying this?
你不能这样说着 笑得像个傻瓜
You can't say things like that, grinning like an idiot.
微笑 真的 微笑吧 如果你不...
Smile, really. Try. If you don't...
我不应该告诉你的 求你笑笑
I shouldn't have told you. Please smile.
你现在有两滴眼泪了
You're on two tears now.
它是在抱我吗
Is it hugging me?
谁设计的这个
Who programmed that?
求你了 给她点时间
Please, give her a moment!
她马上就会开心的
She'll be happy in a moment!
凯兹娅
Kezzia!
不要 看 我在笑
No. Look, I'm smiling.
笑
Smiling...
神秘博士 第十季 第二集
微笑
哪边是地球
Which way is Earth?
宇宙是弯的
Ah, space is bent.
你往哪儿看都是地球
Earth is any way you choose to look.
为什么 你想走了吗
Why? You thinking about leaving?
想 我什么都没想 我大脑都快过载了
Thinking? I'm not thinking. My brain's overloading.
-为什么是电♥话♥亭 -我告诉过你
- Why a phone box? - I told you.
是 我明白它是一层伪装
Yeah, I get that it's a cloaking device.
但为什么要保持这个样子 你为什么喜欢它
But why keep it that shape? Why do you like it?
谁说我喜欢了
Who said I like it?
你保持了这个样子
You kept it.
跟上
Come along.
这是地球最早的移♥民♥地之一
This is one of the Earth's first colonies.
他们说那些移♥民♥者破解了人类幸福的秘密
They say the settlers have cracked the secret of human happiness.
一个问题
One question,
那小矮子说你发了誓
little fella said you made an oath.
你不能离开地球的
You're not supposed to leave the planet.
好吧 我大概欠你一个解释
OK, I suppose I owe you an explanation.
很久之前 发生了一件事
A long time ago, a thing happened.
那件事的结果是 我发了个誓
As a result of the thing, I made a promise.
而因为那个誓言 我必须待在地球
As a result of the promise, l have to stay on Earth.
守护一个保险库
Guarding a vault?
守护一个保险库
Guarding a vault.
你现在可没在守护那个保险库
Well, you're not guarding the vault right now.
我在守 我有时光机 可以回到离开之前
Yes, I am. I have a time machine, I can be back before we left.
但如果你迷路了 困住了
But what if you get lost, or stuck,
或其它意外 咋办
or something?
-我想过这些 -然后呢
- I've thought about that. - And?
这是一桩烦恼 所以最好不要细想这事
Well, it would be a worry, so best not to dwell on it.
看看这个建筑 看看
Look at this building. Look at it.
你知道我喜欢人类什么吗 乐观
You know what I like about humanity? Its optimism.
你知道这个建筑用什么建造的吗
Do you know what this building is made of?
纯粹的 一路高升的 乐观
Pure... soaring... optimism.
那些是什么 外星鸟吗
What are they? Alien birds?
瓦迪机器人
Vardies.
微型机器人
Tiny robots.
成群结队地工作 它们多才多艺勤奋努力
Work in flocks. They're versatile, hard-working.
非常擅长学习
Good at learning skills.
第三次工业革命的主要劳动力
The worker bees of the Third Industrial Revolution,
可能是为了安全来检查我们
probably just checking us out for security.
这些是机器人 真是让人失望的机器人
These are robots? These are disappointing robots.
你这评价真的很冒犯
That's a very offensive remark.
不要再做出这种个人评价
Don't make personal remarks like that.
你又不能冒犯一台机器
You can't offend a machine.
湿脑子生物的典型自大主义
Typical wet brain chauvinism.
发生了什么
Oh, what just happened?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表