黑洞 6♥4♥3公里长的太空船
Black hole, 400-mile spaceship.
前情回顾
时间在船尾比别处流动得更快
Time is moving faster at this end of the ship than the other.
还要多久 博士
How much longer, Doctor?
为了生存 我们必须变成他们的样子
To survive, they are what we must all become.
求你告诉我你没有
Please tell me you didn't?
我一直很期待见到你
I have been so looking forward to meeting you.
我等了你好久
I waited for you.
所有人都躲到床下去 立刻
Everyone, under their beds, now!
又来
Again?
爱丽特 躲床下去 待着别动
Alit, get under your bed - and stay there!
是稻草人们 新的
It's the scarecrows. New ones.
没事 我们都会没事的
It's OK. We'll be OK.
省些弹♥药♥
Save your ammo!
等待时机
Wait for it!
开火
Fire!
神秘博士 第十季第十二集[季终集]
博士陨落
你死过多少回了
How many times have you died?
多少种不同的死法
How many different ways?
你被烧死过吗
Have you burned?
我知道你摔死过
I know you've fallen.
你被淹死过吗
Have you ever drowned?
你感受过刀锋吗
Have you felt the blade?
我想我们真正想问的是 亲爱的
I suppose what we're really asking, my dear, is...
好吧...
Well...
有什么临终遗愿吗
Any requests?
医院
我想你应该是下一任吧
So, I imagine you're the next one along, then?
我觉得应该是吧
I think so.
我对于重生这事儿有点儿迷糊
I'm a bit hazy on the whole regeneration thing, I'm afraid.
你是说 我将变成一个女人
You mean, I'm going to turn into a woman,
而你不记得有过这事儿
and you don't even remember it happening?
-我现在是女人吗 -算是吧
- Am I a woman now? - Well, kind of, yeah.
抱紧我
Hold me!
-亲吻我 -取悦我
- Kiss me! - Make me!
你们俩需要独处吗
Do you two want to be alone?
对你们来说 比一般独处更甚
Which, in your case, would mean more than it usually does.
古董爷爷回来了
Grandad's back.
我们在讨论杀你的最佳方法
We've been debating the best way to kill you.
比尔在哪
Where's Bill?
我们觉得可以把你从房♥顶上扔下去
Well, we thought we might chuck you off the roof,
但我不确定你还剩多少次重生
but I wasn't sure how many regenerations you had left.
是啊 我们可能整晚都得上下楼梯地奔波
Yeah, we could have been up and down the stairs all night!
我们可以给你一枪 但这有点普通
We could shoot you - but that's a bit vanilla.
-但太老派 变化下比较好 -变化下
- But old school, nice for a change. - For a change.
我在问 比尔在哪
I said, where is Bill?
如果我们告诉了你答案
Well, if we told you that,
我想你会非常非常生气
I'm afraid you'd be really, really upset.
所以...
So...
她就在你身后
She's right behind you!
看 那就是比尔
Look, there's Bill.
死了 被肢解了 被粉碎了
Dead, dismembered, fed through a grinder
被塞进了一个赛博人里
and squeezed into a Cyberman,
注定要作为半生命半机械的疯子僵尸
doomed to spend an eternal afterlife
度过无尽的余生
as a bio-mechanical psycho-zombie...
真是好笑极了
It was hilarious.
你在上面花费了十年的时间 聊天
Ten years you spent up there, chatting.
你就差两个小时就能救她
You missed her by two hours!
扯出她的心脏
Ripped out her heart,
扔到了垃圾箱 一把火将它烧掉
threw it in to a bin, and burned it all away.
他现在怒火中烧
He's internalising.
我特别爱他这副随时要爆发的模样
I love it when he's Mr Volcano.
我最后一次见到你 你在去伽里弗雷的路上
The last time I saw you, you were on your way to Gallifrey.
我没有留那 我为什么要留下
Well, I didn't stay, why would I stay?
他们治好了你那点小毛病 又把你赶走了
So they cured your little condition and kicked you out.
我们是互相驱逐
It was a mutual kicking me out.
不知怎地你来到了这个垃圾堆
Somehow you ended up in this dump.
你从来不怎么会驾驶
You never could drive.
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
你看看我会不会懂
Well, let's see how I do.
你的塔迪斯被困住了
Your TARDIS got stuck,
你杀了很多人 掌控了城市
you killed a lot of people, took over the city,
像国王般生活 直到他们开始反抗你的残暴
lived like a king until they rebelled against your cruelty,
从那以后 你就四处藏匿
and ever since then you've been hiding out,
可能是有伪装
probably in disguise,
因为所有人都认识你那张愚蠢的圆脸
because everybody knows your stupid round face.
圆吗
Round?!
-是有点圆 -闭嘴
- It's a little bit. - Shut up!
你想看我的城市吗 博士
Do you want to see my city, Doctor?
你想看看发生了什么吗
Do you want to see what happens
当你来不及救
when you're too late
你的小朋友和其他所有人时
to save your little friend and everybody else?
看见了吗
See?
这里曾只是医院 现在是大批量生产的工厂
This used to be just a hospital, now it's mass production.
赛博人制♥造♥厂
The Cyber Foundries.
整个城市都是一座将人变成赛博人的机器
The whole city is a machine to turn people into Cybermen.
你怎么看 是不是很激动人心
What do you think? Exciting, isn't it?
看着赛博人开始工作
Watching the Cybermen getting started.
他们总是开始工作
They always get started.
哪里有人 他们就在哪里开始
They happen everywhere there's people,
蒙达斯 泰洛斯 地球
Mondas, Telos, Earth,
14号♥星球 马里努斯
Planet 14, Marinus.
就像下水道 智能手♥机♥ 唐纳德·特朗普
Like sewage and smartphones and Donald Trump,
有些事情是无法避免的
some things are just inevitable.
博士
Doctor...
博士 你是做了什么吗
Doctor, have you done something?
发生什么了
What's happening?
人们一直把赛博人想错了
People get the Cybermen wrong,
没有什么邪恶的计划 邪恶的天才
there's no evil plan, no evil genius.
不过是平行演化
Just parallel evolution.
博士 你做了什么
Doctor, what have you done?
人类加上科技 减去人性
People plus technology minus humanity.
因特网 网络空间 赛博人
The internet, cyberspace, Cybermen.
要常去读评论 因为有天他们将组成军队
Always read the comments, because one day they'll be an army.
看
Look!
他们来了
They're coming!
他们冲着我们来的
They're coming for us!
这一切都说不通
This doesn't make any sense!
不通吗
Doesn't it?
这些赛博人还很原始
These Cybermen are primitive,
他们的程序会让他们追踪人类 并改造他们
they're programmed to track human beings and convert them,
他们只会接近人类生命信♥号♥♥
they home in on human life signs only.
你们两个 此刻你们应该知道了
You two, you should know by now.
当你们要得胜时 有我在屋子里
When you're winning, and I'm in the room,
你们忽视了一些事
you're missing something.
我们忽视什么了
What have we missed??
你不应该打我的 米西
You shouldn't have hit me, Missy.
我一直在等这个机会
I was waiting for my chance.
电脑
Computer,
定义人类生命特征的代码
containing the algorithm defining human life signs -
我只有时间重写一个细节
I only had time to change one detail.
一个数字 1变成2
A single number. One to a two.
一颗心脏改成两颗
One heart to two hearts.
我扩充了人类的定义
I expanded the definition of humanity.
他们花了些时间全网更新
Took 'em a while to update the net
不过到底做到了
but here we go!
欢迎加入菜单
Welcome to the menu.
现在他们认为我们也是人类
Now they think that we count as humans -
正赶来修正错误
and they're going to fix that in a hurry!
一定有其他路上来 我们没法干掉所有人
There must be other ways up here - we can't cover them all!
你无法对抗整个城市
You can't fight a whole city.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表