You OK?
嗯...就是有点...吓到了
Yeah... just a little... freaked, I think.
尽量放缓呼吸
Try not to breathe so fast.
所有宇航服都收到了一条单一指令
A single line of instruction was sent to all suits
"灭活所有有机成分"
"deactivate your organic component".
有机成分 人吗
Organic component... as in PEOPLE?
有意思
Interesting.
他们是被自己的宇航服杀死的
They were killed by their own suits.
你可以毁了其余那些吗
Can you fry those ones, too?
可能吧 但我们还有一个问题
Possibly, but we have another problem.
打开空气闸只是空间站的优先步骤
Opening the airlock was only the station's plan A.
后备计划是 过滤掉所有氧气
Plan B, filtering out all the oxygen.
这样他们就能把氧气卖♥♥回给我们了
So, they can sell it back to us?
太空里的资本主义
Capitalism in space.
如果我们想保持呼吸
If we want to keep breathing,
我们只有一个选择
we have exactly one option.
购买♥♥商品
Buy the merchandise.
氧气量极低
'Oxygen levels are seriously depleted.
请穿上加尼米得系统12系列智能宇航服
'Please step on board your Ganymede Systems Series 12 SmartSuit.
开启压力垫 激活个性化设置
'Engage pressure pad to activate customised robing.'
你说过这些东西会杀了我们
You said those things were going to kill us!
往好的方面想 我们已经快小命不保了
Well, on the bright side, we're dying already.
这话有什么用啊
How does this help?
我们知道它们接收特殊指令杀死里面的人
We know they killed their occupants on specific orders.
我认为这些因为修理的缘故没有联网
I think these ones are off network, for repairs,
-所以它们无法接收指令 -万一你错了呢
- so they can't receive commands. - What if you're wrong?
那我们就会死得很惨了
Well, we'll be horribly murdered!
就当我是对的
Let's say I'm right.
博士 如果那些宇航服已经杀了36人
Doctor, if those suits have killed 36 people
也就是说这空间站内外游荡着36具尸体
that means there's 36 corpses walking about this station.
现在这真的不是重点了
You know, that REALLY doesn't matter right now.
纠正你 这有关系
Correction: yeah, it does.
因为我觉得外面有什么东西在动
Because I think there's something moving out there.
快穿上宇航服
Suits, now!
欢迎使用加尼米得系统12系列智能宇航服
'Welcome to the Ganymede Systems Series 12 SmartSuit.
打开氧气场
'Oxygen field engaged.
根据当前呼吸水平
'At current levels of exertion,
氧气量可供呼吸2500次
'you have 2,500 breaths available.'
"呼吸次数" 不能按时间计算吗
"Breaths?" You couldn't just give it me in minutes?
不是这样计算的
Doesn't work like that.
当你陷入恐慌 你的呼吸更急促
When you panic, you breathe quicker.
也就死的更快
You die quicker.
对 你越害怕 就越快窒息
Yeah, the scareder you are, the faster you suffocate.
所以 要么放松要么死
So, relax or die.
抱歉 可能这想法不太帮得上忙
Sorry, probably not the most helpful thought.
现在 吸
So, breathe in...
-呼 -塔斯克钻探长 你听得到我吗
- Breathe out... - Drill Chief Tasker. Do you read me?
"收到 博士"
'Read you, Doctor.
"你需要尽快从12号♥走廊到达处理区"
'You need to take Corridor 12 to Processing. Quickly.'
快走
Come on.
我们快走 但保持呼吸
We better go, come on. But keep breathing.
他们在这 快点 这边走 快走
They're here. Come on! This way! Move!
"您好像试图奔跑
'You look like you're trying to run.
您需要帮助吗"
Would you like some help with that?'
你能让你女朋友闭嘴吗
Can you shut your girlfriend up?
薇玛 那曾是她的名字
Velma! That was her name!
"确认 我现在名叫薇玛"
'Confirmed. My name is now Velma.'
在12号♥走廊尽头有扇被封住的门
We've hit a sealed door at the end of Corridor 12.
-无法通过 -我的宇航服真叫薇玛吗
- No way through. - My suit's really called Velma?
"正确 我的名字叫薇玛"
'Correct. My name is Velma.'
塔斯克 回应
Tasker? Come in.
他们追上来了
Oh! They're through!
吸 呼
Breathe in... Breathe out...
-吸 -有人吗
- Breathe in... - Hello?
呼
Breathe out...
吸
Breathe in...
-有人吗 -塔斯克
- Anybody? - Tasker!
-吸 -你在吗
- Breathe in... - Hello?!
-塔斯克 -呼
- Tasker! - Breathe...
不
No...!
不 快点
No! Quick!
把门锁死
Deadlock the door!
真是千钧一发 是吧
Cutting it a bit fine, weren't we?
刚才我们在争论到底要不要开门
There was some debate over whether to open it at all.
抱歉
Sorry!
我没料到
I wasn't expecting...
-你好 -很好 我们救了个种族主义者
- Hello. - Great! We rescued a racist.
-什么 -那你们是谁
- What. Excuse me? - And you are?
我们收到了你的求救信♥号♥♥
We got your distress call.
抱歉 我只是没见过许多
Sorry. It's just I haven't seen many...
其实我完全没见过你们一族的人
Well, ANY of your people.
很明显
It shows.
他们来自工会
They're from the union.
-没人知道工会的真面目 -你看看
- The union's a myth. - Take a look.
没错 我们来自那个神秘工会
Yeah. We're from the... mythical... union.
达亨
Dahh-Ren?
我们是来帮助你们的
We're here to help.
不好意思 你叫达伦吗
Sorry, is your name Darren?
是达亨
Dahh-Ren.
这就对了
Makes more sense.
那不是我 那不是我
Er, that's not me. That's not me.
氧气额度 加尼米得智能系统
就是个小故障
It's just glitching.
伊万 你查看一下
Ivan, take a look?
实际上我不歧视
For the record, I'm not prejudiced.
-通常我才是被歧视的 -是吗 为什么
- I'm usually on the receiving end. - Oh. Why?
你真不知道吗
What, you really don't know?
"您想对截至目前的使用体验进行反馈吗"
'Would you like to give feedback on your experience so far?
您想对您的体验进行分级
'Would you class your experience...?'
那么 你们的飞船在哪
Right, where's your ship?
我们停在你们的修理站旁边
We're parked just off your repair station.
那你们可能也很开心
Then you might as well be on the moon.
-那里到处是那些东西 -现在是数学题了
- They're swarming round there now. - It's just maths now.
氧气量除以人数
Oxygen divided by bodies.
我们所有人的剩余呼吸数都不到三千次了
And none of us have more than 3,000 breaths left.
那就别浪费
Then stop wasting them.
我需要基地地图
I need a map of the base
以及这里发生事情的全部经过
and a full rundown on what happened here.
谁说让你当头儿的
Who the hell put you in charge?
我是来救你们的命的
I'm here to save your lives.
但如果你不想让我救 就举手
But if you don't want me to, just raise your hand.
艾比 给他地图
Abby, get the man a map.
怎样
All right?
我有些最好的朋友就是蓝皮肤
Some of my best friends are bluish.
-为什么只有薇玛在说话 -"薇玛"
- Why is Velma the only one that talks? - "Velma"?
我的宇航服
My suit.
其他的有时也会
The others do sometimes.
一般都说 "账单到了"
Mostly to say, "Here's the bill."
有静音键吗
Is there a mute button?
你的不管用
Yours isn't working.
这宇航服很烂 需要彻底维修
Suit's a mess. Needs a complete overhaul.
谢了
Thanks, mate.
不客气
Don't mention it.
"灭活所有有机成分"
"Deactivate your organic component."
所有宇航服都得到了这个指令
All the suits got the same command.
我猜是某人把网络给黑了
Best guess, someone hacked the network.
那你们是怎么活下来的
And you survived how?
我们当时没联网
We were off network.
在修理传输机时必须断网
You have to be to repair the conveyors.
只是撞了狗屎运
It was just dumb luck.
这些是用米来计量的吗
The measurements, are these in metres?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表