As a matter of fact, he's out here now. He's weighing offers.
事实上 他最近刚刚到这儿 正在考虑要去哪家餐厅工作
I got to get this guy's name.
你一定要把他的名字告诉我
Guy Bernier is his name.
他叫盖伊伯尼
Guy Bernier? Guy Bernier.
盖伊伯尼 盖伊伯尼
I could put in a word for you.
我可以在他面前替你们美言几句
Would you? I have a lot credibility with him.
哦 是吗? 我和他关系好着呢
This is... I don't even know what to say.
这真的是...我都不知道说啥好了
Hey, look, I'm happy to do it. No hard feelings, honestly.
嘿 很高兴能帮到你 说真的 之前的事别太往心里去
It's like this could've happened to anyone.
这也可能发生在任何人身上
I brought you your lunch. Excuse me.
打扰了 我帮你带了午饭
It's spaghetti with marinara sauce and some cheese.
蒜香番茄酱意面和一些奶酪
Okay, you fucking idiot, you fucking moron.
你个蠢货大笨蛋
How am I supposed to eat that? Suck it up my ass?
你买♥♥那玩意儿要我怎么吃啊?用吸的吗?
Didn't I ask you to get me a protein shake
我不是叫你给我买♥♥蛋白饮料
or something I could eat, you know, like through a straw?
或者其他我可以用吸管吸的东西吗?
I'm fucking hungry, so order me something. I don't care what it is.
我他妈饿惨了 给我点些其他的 什么都行
Get me something I can fucking eat! I'll order something else.
要我他妈能吃的 我去买♥♥点其他的
Jesus. It's not like... Fucking idiot, you know?
我的天 真♥他♥妈♥是个蠢货
Hey, you know what? Don't worry about it, I'll help you out here.
嘿 不要担心 我帮你吃饭
Let's make this happen. Okay? Come on.
来 我们开始吧 好吗
No, come on now, really, honestly.
说真的 这样不好吧
Listen, don't... Andy, will you stop it?
听着 安迪 就让我来帮你吧
Please, now really. No, no, you please.
我谢谢你 还是别了 来吧
No, I... no, come on.
来 张嘴
Good, good, good.
很好 很好
It's good, isn't it?
味道不错吧 是吗?
Oh, Andy! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry.
安迪 天呐 抱歉
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么?
Here you go.
来 大口吃
I think I should mention that I have one problem.
我觉得我要提一个问题
And that problem is with salmon.
是关于三文鱼的
I won't buy it, I won't broil it I won't bake it.
三文鱼我既不会买♥♥ 也不会煎 更不会烤
Oh. You got a problem with salmon, huh?
好吧 你对三文鱼有意见 是吗?
A big problem. Big problem?
天大的意见 天大的?
Well, we won't have salmon, right? No, absolutely.
行 我们就不卖♥♥三文鱼 行吗? 必须的
Salmon's out. Plenty of fish in the sea.
那就不卖♥♥三文鱼 海里其他鱼多得是
Who needs it? And also... caper.
谁要吃三文鱼啊? 还有刺山柑花蕾
I can't stand capers either. I don't like them.
我也不能忍♥酸豆 我讨厌那玩意儿
If I see one caper in the kitchen,
只要那东西一出现在我厨房♥
there's going to be big problem.
问题就严重了
Uh- huh, okay. All right, no capers.
好的 不要酸豆
No capers. All right.
不要酸豆 好的
Okay? Yes.
行吗? 没问题
Oh, this is great.
太棒了
Do you remember Martine's in New York?
你还记得纽约的马蒂尼餐厅吗?
Sure, I've been there about three or four times.
当然啦 我去过三四次
This is the guy. I know.
就是这家伙 我知道
Et voila.
签好啦
Okay. Thank you very much.
行 非常感谢
Thank you. Is my pleasure. Is fantastic spot.
谢谢 这是我的荣幸 这地方棒极了
We're thrilled to have you. I am thrilled too.
能有你在我们太激动了 我也是的
Okay, well, now I have appointment. I have to go.
那行 我还有个约会 得先走了
So, okay, bye. See you tomorrow.
好的 再见 明天见
This is... I can't... Well, Larry...
这简直是... 好吧 拉里
Nice job.
干得漂亮
Shit, shitface fuck, shit, cocksucker.
操 酒鬼 日 舔鸡♥巴♥
I bet he got a ticket.
我敢打赌他肯定是被贴罚单了
He's got some 'tude, this guy, huh?
这家伙真有个性 哈?
Some champagne? Shall we break out the champagne?
来点香槟吗?我们把那瓶香槟打开吧
Yeah, let's crack open a bottle of the good stuff.
对 我们得开瓶好酒庆祝庆祝
Look at your car. Why is your car always so filthy?
看看你的车 为啥你的车老是这么脏?
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑的吧
Ugh, it's dirty. All of it.
太恶心了 到处都是
Inside, outside... Sit down.
里外都是这么恶心 上车吧
Am I gonna get dirty? Huh?
别把我弄脏了 哈?
You need to wash this, seriously.
说真的 你得洗洗这车了
Okay, fine, I'll wash it right now.
好的 我马上就去洗
Not now.
现在哪儿有时间啊
You can't do it now. I'm meeting Susie for lunch.
不要现在去洗 我约了苏西吃午餐
It's right on the way, don't worry about it.
别担心 洗车场顺路
This is our make- up lunch I don't want to be late for it.
这是我俩的和解午餐 我可不想迟到
It takes two minutes.
就两分钟
I just don't want another falling- out with her.
我不想再和她闹矛盾了
Listen to how low my voice is today.
听听我今天的声音
Oh, hey... down, down, down- nn.
嘿 低 低 低
I'm starting to get stomach cramps...
我的胃有些抽筋
Down, down nn... ...from that colon cleanse.
还能低 低... 也许是那清肠素的原因
Hear that note? Down- nn.
听到那个调了吗?低
Outstanding.
好棒
And they are miles down- nn...
还能再低个几英里
How long do you think this is gonna last?
你觉得还要花多久啊?
I think I have to find a bathroom pretty soon.
我要立刻去洗手间
It's really, like...
真的是...
What's the deal here? Are we even moving?
这儿什么情况?我们在动吗?
Are we moving?
我们在动吗?
How long is this thing supposed to take? Do you know?
你知道一般洗一次车要花多久吗?
I got news for you. We're not even moving.
给你播送一个新情况 我们停下了
Are we stuck in this thing? We're not moving.
卡住了吗? 车没动
Hey! Hello?!
嘿 有人吗
Hey!
嘿
Larry, seriously... Hey... bang on your window.
拉里 真的... 拍拍你那边的车窗
Hey! Oh my God.
嘿 天呐
Seriously, I'm seriously starting to...
我没开玩笑 我必须马上...
it's getting to the point of an emergency.
情况紧急
I can't be in this car for much longer.
我不能再在车里待下去了
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Wait a second. Oh my God.
稍等一下 天呐
Let me call Information. Seriously.
我找电♥话♥服务台问问这儿的电♥话♥ 你说真的?
I'll get them on the phone. I'm getting sweaty.
我在打他们电♥话♥ 我都出冷汗了
I got to go, I really got to go. Just hold on a second.
我必须马上洗手间 就稍等一会儿
Hello, yes, I'd like the number of Glen- Rock...
你好 请问格伦洛克洗车场的电♥话♥是多少?
Glen... Glen- Rock!
格伦...格伦洛克
Glen- Rock!
格伦洛克
R- o- c- k, Los Angeles!
洛克 不是若克 在洛杉矶!
Yes, connect!
对 请帮我接通他们的电♥话♥
Glen- Rock Car Wash.
这里是格伦洛克洗车场
Hello, I'm stuck in your car wash!
你好 我在你们的洗车间卡住了
What?
什么
I said I'm stuck in your car wash!
我说我在你们的洗车间卡住了
Tell them it's an emergency. It's an emer...
给他们说情况紧急 情况...
They need to turn it off or something. Turn off your car wash!
他们要把这机器关掉 把你们的机器关掉
I can't hear a word you're saying.
我听不见你在说啥
Turn off your car wash!
快把你的洗车间关掉
What are they saying? Call back later.
他们说什么 你待会儿再打过来吧
Oh God, Larry, I can't wait. I got to go.
天呐 拉里 我等不了啦 我要去洗手间
I got to go. I got to go! I got to go!
我要去洗手间 我要去洗手间 我要去洗手间
波波家
开张大吉
I'm just saying Susie's crazed, man.
老兄 苏西都快疯掉了
She hung up on Cheryl.
她挂掉了谢丽儿的电♥话♥
A car wash? Who gets stuck in a car wash?
洗车场?谁会卡在洗车场啊?
It's the truth. We were stuck in a car wash.
是真的 我们当时就卡在了洗车场
You weren't stuck in a car wash.
你不可能卡在洗车场
The car got stuck in one spot and she got out and she was soaking wet.
我们当时卡在了一个洗车位 她下车后全身都湿透了
That's why she canceled. You're telling me the truth?
所以她不得不取消 你说的都是真的?
I'm telling you the truth. I believe you,
绝对真话 我是相信你的
but Susie's never gonna believe this. Well, whatever, you know.
但是苏西绝不会信 好吧 随她的便吧
So let me ask you,
我问问你
are you thinking about anything
你有没有想过
that you want to put on the table
当人们第一次走进餐厅坐到位子上
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表