Nothing for men? Oh, yeah, here.
没有男士的吗? 哦 有 这里
You'll like these. This is aftershave.
你会喜欢这些的 这个是剃须之后用的
Uh huh. This is before shave.
呃 这个是之前用的
Got you some of these samples.
给你带来了点小样
What?
什么?
These are moisturizers from Mindy Reiser's shop.
这些润肤品是从明迪店里拿的
Really? I wish I would've known you were going.
真的吗 我要知道你去就好了
She carries that perfume Wanda wears that I love.
她那里有旺达用的香水 我很喜欢
Would've had you pick me up a bottle. Why did you go there?
要是给我拿一瓶就好了 你为什么去那里
To kind of... apologize for the other night.
去…算是 为那天晚上的事道歉
Larry David... apologize?
拉里大卫 道歉?
That's very... Why, is that unusual?
这非常 为什么 很不常见吗?
It's unusual, yes,highly unusual, yes.
很不常见 对 非常不常见 对
I feel like I apologize to somebody every day.
我觉得我对某人天天道歉
Are you kidding me? Who says "I'm sorry" more than me?
你开玩笑吗? 谁比我说更多的"对不起"
Do you know anybody in the world?
这个世界上有吗?
I'll get it. Hello.
我来接 你好
Hi, Paul. Yeah... Paul Reiser?
嗨 保罗 对 保罗莱瑟
Hello?
你好
Hey.
嘿
Yeah, pretty much.
对 差不多
Yeah, l... well...
对 我 嗯
I don't know. 90%.
我不知道 90%
Well, hey, come on. Of course, no problem.
嗯 嘿 算了吧 当然 没问题
I'm happy to.
我很乐意
Yeah, okay. Well, you take care.
好 好 保重
All right, bye. What was that about?
好的 再见 什么事啊?
Oh, you know,I went to apologize to his wife.
哦 你知道 我去向他妻子道歉了
Oh. And what was "90%"?
哦 什么事"90%"?
He asked me what the chances were
他问我有多大机率
that this could happen again...
这种事再次发生的可能性
that I'd ignore her. Right.
就是说我忽略她 好吧
Listen, I've been doing a lot of thinking,
听着 我好好的想了
I really think we should reconsider going...
我认为我们应该重新考虑
we should get out of here,don't you think?
离开这里 你不这么认为吗?
No.
不
This is crazy, to hang around here. What for?
在这呆在简直疯了 为什么啊?
We are gonna stay right here.
我们要呆在这
Where are all the cars? I don't know.
车都停哪了? 我不知道
Is there a valet we missed or something?
是我们没看到代人泊车的人吗还是怎么着?
Hi. Hey, Stu.
嗨 嘿 斯图
Hi, Larry and Cheryl.
嗨 拉里和谢丽儿
Come on in. Thank you.
快进来 谢谢
Where's all the cars? Please come in.
车都在哪啊? 快请进
The party's in full swing. Come on.
聚会已经准备就绪了 快
Are we the first ones here?
我们是第一对来的吗?
Where is everybody?
其他人呢?
I'm actually surprised you're here,
事实上我很吃惊你来了
'cause, you know, there's a terrorist attack
因为 你懂得 将会发生恐怖袭击
that is going to "take out the entire city of Los Angeles. "
在整个洛杉矶都有可能发生
Some time this weekend.
这周的某个时候
You'll notice Alanis Morissette is not here.
你会发现艾拉妮丝莫莉塞特不在这
Obviously. She got very nervous,
很显然 她很紧张
so she said no she wasn't gonna sing. She left town.
所以她回绝了 说她不会来唱歌♥ 她离开这了
Really? Gone. Yeah.
真的吗 已经走了 对
'Cause she heard... ? Apparently the word kind of spread.
因为她听说… 很显然这消息已经传开了
It sounds like it might've started
听说好像是从
with Mindy Reiser.
明迪莱瑟传开的
And guess who told Mindy?
猜猜是谁告诉明迪的?
Who?
谁?
Me? What?
我? 什么?
No... ! You told Mindy Reiser about this?
不 你告诉明迪莱瑟了?
Okay, so you knew?
好的 所以你知道?
This is exactly what Wanda said!
这就是旺达说过的
She said don't cause a panic,don't tell people.
她说不要引起恐慌 不要告诉其他人
Did we not have this discussion?
我们不是讨论过吗?
It's a little embarrassing... No, this is a little embarrassing.
这有点尴尬 不 这才是有点尴尬
This is humiliating beyond belief is what this is.
这是非常羞辱人的 简直难以置信
I felt bad because I snubbed Mindy at dinner the other night,
我感觉很不好因为在那天晚饭的时候忽视了明迪
I didn't talk to her and l...
我没和她说话 然后我…
Told her there'd be a terrorist attack in Los Angeles this weekend?
告诉她洛杉矶会发生恐怖袭击
But there was supposed to be one, they didn't do it!
但是本应该会发生 结果他们没搞
You tell Mindy Reiser? She has betrayed us...
你告诉了明迪莱瑟? 她背叛了我们…
Time after time. She opens her mouth. You can't tell that woman anything.
一次又一次 她是大嘴巴 你不能告诉这个女人任何事
Why do you think we don't talk to her?
你觉得我们为什么不和她说话?
I don't know! She has a big mouth!
我不知道 她是一个大嘴巴
And by the way, Larry,
顺便说 拉里
thank you for telling us about this terrorist attack.
谢谢你告诉我们恐怖袭击的事
I didn't tell anybody else. You told Mindy.
我没有告诉其他任何人 你告诉明迪了
That's really nice of you.
你人真太好了
Why don't you call your friends, the Reisers?
为什么你不给你的朋友莱瑟一家打个电♥话♥?
Why don't you have a little bite with them?
为什么你不去和他们分享一下
Since you snubbed them and all,go ahead, all right?
既然你冷落他们了 请吧 好吗
I am going to bed.
我要去睡了
Have a little bite with the Reisers.
去和莱瑟分享吧
At least they pick up a check every now and then.
至少他们时不时的付一下账
What the hell does that mean? What?
这他妈是什么意思? 什么?
I know what you do everytime the check comes...
我知道每次要付账的时候你在做什么?
you run to the bathroom.
你逃到洗手间去
Oh, fuck you. Honey, don't!
哦 去你的 亲爱的 不要
You don't think I know about that bathroom trick?
你以为我不知道洗手间的伎俩吗
I invented that trick. Go to hell!
我发明了这个伎俩 去死吧
The "bathroom trick"? I got a problem, a medical problem.
"洗手间伎俩"? 我有问题 健康问题
Yeah, you got a problem paying money.
对 你对付钱有问题
No, thank you. I'll take one, thanks.
不 谢谢 我来一个 谢谢
Mmm, very good.
嗯 很好吃
Who's the chef? I don't know.
厨师是谁? 我不知道
I guess I shouldn't ask him. I don't think you should.
我猜不应该问他 我觉得你不该
Thank you... okay,that's enough, come on.
谢谢 好 够了 走吧
I just want to know,for the restaurant.
我只是想知道 为了饭店
Were you not listening when Wanda told you not to tell anybody?
你没有听到旺达不让我们告诉别人吗
She trusted you not to say anything to anyone.
她相信你不会告诉任何人
Why in the world would you tell Mindy Reiser?
你究竟为什么要告诉明迪莱瑟?
I was trying to get on her good side.
我想在她那做个好人
I guess what we should do is have it here.
我猜我们要做的是在这里举办
What?
什么?
Reschedule the benefit and have it here.
重新安排募捐会 在这里举办
Okay.
好的
And I guess I'll have to ask the Braudys to come over.
而且我们要邀请布劳迪一家来
The Braudys? No, no, no. They're not coming, forget it.
布劳迪一家? 不 不 他们不能来 算了吧
They went way over the line tonight.
他们那天晚上太过分了
Invite the Reisers,not the Braudys.
邀请莱瑟一家 不要邀请布劳迪一家
Invite the Reisers for spite.
故意邀请莱瑟一家报复
This isn't a game, Larry.
这不是游戏 拉里
Braudys "freaking. "
布劳迪一家 "我擦"
Everything's "freaking" with this guy. what is, he can't say the word fuck?
这人无论说什么都是"擦" 什么问题啊 他不会讲操这个字吗
I can understand why they'd be upset, Larry.
我能理解他们为什么不高兴 拉里
Freaking asshole.
擦他妈的混♥蛋♥
You don't gargle much,do you?
你不怎么喜欢这样咕噜咕噜的 是吗?
It's fun. You should think about it.
很好玩 你应该考虑试一下
You should think about how much money
你应该考虑一下我们要
you just lost for the NRDC.
因为这个NRDC损失多少钱
N-E-S-T-L-E-S
N-E-S-T-L-E-S
Nestle's makes the very best
雀巢制♥造♥ 味道最好
Sorr- ry.
对不起
Hey, Larry, how come you never told me?
嘿 拉里 你为什么不告诉我?
I heard there was supposed to be a terrorist attack
我听说这里本来会发生一起恐怖袭击
and you knew about it? How come you never told me?
而且你知道 为什么你从来没告诉过我
I wasn't allowed to tell anyone.
我不能告诉任何人
You told somebody.
你告诉了某些人
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表