Tell her "Daddy can't live in this house
告诉她"爸爸没法在房♥子里住了
because the dog makes Daddy sick."
因为这条狗狗让爸爸生病了"
She'll understand, don't you think?
她会理解的 你不觉得吗?
Yeah, I think she would.
是啊 我觉得她能懂
Explain it to her, what's going on.
给她解释清楚 是个什么情况
If she doesn't know you've got to tell her.
她不知道的事儿你就得告诉她
Tell her, talk to her. Hold on.
告诉她 和她谈谈 等等
Oh my God, it's Oscar!
我的天呐 是奥斯卡呀!
Look at that, he came! I can't believe it.
瞧瞧啊 一吹它就过来了!我简直不敢相信
You really love Oscar.
你真的很爱奥斯卡
It's nice to be affectionate to something German.
能对德国的东西产生点儿爱意多好啊
You don't get the opportunity that often, you know?
你可没多少这样的机会 知道嘛你?
Good boy.
好孩子
Daddy doesn't feel good.
爸爸觉得很不舒服
Sneezing, up all night.
没日没夜的打喷嚏
It hurts right here. I have a horrible, horrible pain.
这儿疼 我疼得特别特别厉害
My eyes are watering and I feel horrible.
我的眼睛在流泪而且我觉得糟透了
And the reason this is all happening
造成这一切的都是
is because of your pal Oscar.
因为你的伙伴奥斯卡
All right? So you have to decide
好嘛?所以你不得不决定一下
whether you want Daddy or Oscar.
你是要爸爸还是奥斯卡
Mmm... Oscar.
嗯...奥斯卡
What I'm saying is, if you say Oscar,
我说的意思是 如果你说了奥斯卡
Daddy won't be here. I know.
爸爸就不能在这儿了 我明白
You know? Mmhmm.
你明白? 嗯哼
But you're choosing Oscar. I'm your dad.
但是你选择了奥斯卡 我是你♥爸♥爸啊
I just love that dog.
我就是喜欢那只狗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼...
I have to go to the bathroom.
我得去上厕所了
We open in three days. This is ridiculous.
三天就要开张了 这也太扯淡了
We shouldn't have called the cops.
我们就不应该叫警♥察♥来
We shouldn't have brought the dog here in the first place.
打一开始我们就不应该把狗带进来
What's going on? Has he got something?
什么情况?他刨出来什么了吗?
Wait a second, wait a second, hold on.
等等 等一下 稳住
I think he's found something.
我觉得它发现什么了
What do you got there? Holy shit.
你找到什么了? 天呐
What does he got there?
它叼着什么玩意儿?
A bra?
一个胸罩?
Is that it? Is there more?
就这?还有别的吗?
Is there a body with it?
那儿有尸体嘛?
Nothing else down here. That's it.
下面什么都没了 就这
That's it? a bra?
就个这?一个胸罩?
That's it folks. There's nothing else in there.
就这些了 里面什么都没有了
Oh my God.
我的老天爷
He's a bra-sniffing dog.
它是胸罩嗅探犬吧
He's a good bra-sniffing dog.
它是一条好的胸罩嗅探犬
Terrific. Great.
真了不起 真棒
This is bullshit. All this for that?
这真是操蛋 就为了个这?
Mystery is solved.
破案了
How long is it gonna take to get all this back?
这些要多久才能复原?
With what you got going on here, it's a mess.
就现在这块来看 一团糟
They dug up the electric, the gas, the plumbing, it's...
他们挖断了电、气、管道 这得...
So how long? Three weeks to a month, Larry.
那要多久? 三个礼拜到一个月吧 拉里
That's on the safe side. Things could arise,
万无一失嘛 这事会引起注意的
you got the city involved now... Larry, I'm sorry.
你让全城都关注着呢...拉里 我很抱歉
Let me ask you this...
要是这样的话...
can we get the splash guards in the urinal now?
现在是不是能在小便池区那儿装防溅板了?
What do you think? I'll have time for that.
你觉得呢? 有时间弄了
That's good, Larry. We'll get the splash guards.
挺好的 拉里 我们要有防溅板咯
Blessing in disguise.
因祸得福啊
Larry!
拉里!
A dog!
狗子!
She chose a fucking dog over her own father.
她选了那条狗♥日♥的♥狗子都没选她亲爹
You sat down, you laid it out?
你坐下来和她好好说了吗?
I told her, "Daddy's sick.
我跟她说了"爸爸生病了
He can't stay in the same house with Oscar."
他不能跟奥斯卡共处一室"
She wants Oscar! She wants the dog!
她选了奥斯卡!她想留下那狗子!
Okay, calm down. Where is the dog?
成吧 冷静 狗去哪儿了?
They took him back to your house.
他们送它回你家了
My house? No, no, his house.
我家?可别 那是它家
His house. I'm at the W. Hotel. It's his house now.
它的家 我可还住在W酒店里呢 现在那是它家
By the way, he turned up a bra today. There's no corpse.
顺便说一下 今儿个它刨出来个胸罩 那儿没有尸体
A bra? What the fuck's wrong with that dog?
胸罩?这狗啥毛病啊?
He's a brasniffing dog. A brasniffing dog? What the fuck?
它是一条胸罩嗅探犬 胸罩嗅探犬?搞毛啊?
He's closing us down for three weeks now.
它现在得拖着我们三周内开不了张
Because of a bra? Yeah, they dug up the whole place.
就因为条胸罩? 是啊 他们把整块地都刨了
That fucking dog! Hey, take it easy.
狗♥日♥的♥狗子! 嘿 淡定点儿
I got to call that bald chef and tell him.
我得给秃顶厨师打个电♥话♥跟他说一声
He's gonna be disappointed. You know what?
他肯定会失望的 你知道吗?
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我都不知道该咋整了
Where are you gonna be? W. Hotel.
你要去哪儿啊? W酒店
You're gonna hear from me soon.
你就等着我消息吧
You're gonna hear from me. Where are you going?
你等着我消息吧 你去哪儿啊?
I got something to take care of.
我有事情要先处理
Fuck!
我♥操♥!
Hi, Larry. Hi, Sammy.
嗨 拉里 嗨 萨米
My mommy's next door. She'll be home soon.
我妈妈在隔壁 她马上就回家了
And my daddy's at a hotel.
然后我爸爸在酒店
Can I come in? Mmhmm.
我能进来嘛? 嗯哼
What are you drinking? Grape juice. Want some?
你喝的这是什么呀? 葡萄汁 来点儿吗?
Oh, positively.
噢 那最好啦
Anyway, I actually came
不扯了 我来其实为了
to talk to you.
和你聊聊
Oh.
喔
You know what? I think I'm gonna have this instead.
你知道吗?我想来点儿这个了
Okay.
成吧
I just want to try this wine.
我就是想尝尝红酒
Believe me, I know as much about this as the next guy.
相信我 我比普通人更懂这个
Come on.
来吧
No. Too fruity.
不对头 果味太浓
And a tad on the oaky side.
还残留一点橡木桶味儿
What does "oaky" mean?
"橡木味"是什么意思?
It tastes a little like a tree.
尝起来有点儿像在舔树
Let's talk about your dad, okay?
我们来谈谈你♥爸♥爸吧 好嘛?
Isn't there another animal we could interest you in?
你就不对别的什么动物感兴趣嘛?
Perhaps a little pussycat?
比如说一只小猫咪?
I don't like cats.
我不喜欢猫
How about a rabbit?
那小兔子呢?
Ummm. Pony?
不要 小马呢?
I never heard of a little girl that didn't want a pony.
我从来没听说过哪个小女孩不喜欢小马呢
Turtle? Turtles scare me.
乌龟呢? 我害怕乌龟
Hamster?
仓鼠?
Put him in a cage and you can torture him a little bit.
把它放笼子里然后你还能小小的折磨它一下
They're boring. But you torture them.
它们太无趣了 但你可以折磨它们啊
It's not boring if you torture them.
你折磨它们就不觉得无聊了
I like Oscar better.
我更喜欢奥斯卡
What is that, that dog whistle?
这是啥 狗哨?
Is that Oscar's whistle?
这是奥斯卡的狗哨嘛?
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯
I wouldn't blow it, he's asleep.
我不会吹的 它正睡着呢
Oh. Look at this.
噢 瞧瞧这玩意儿
I saw your daddy use it the other day.
我那天看到你♥爸♥爸用这货了
He came running out of the restaurant.
他跑到餐厅里
I don't understand how this thing works.
我也不知道这玩意儿什么原理
Where's the whistle part?
哨子那部分在哪儿呢?
Anyway, that's my spiel.
无论如何 我长篇大论完了
So...
那么...
come on, Sammy. What do you say?
给个痛快的 萨米 你怎么说?
I don't want Oscar.
我不想要奥斯卡了
I want Daddy.
我想要爸爸
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表