That's what you want the waiters to wear?
你想让服务员穿这个?
Yeah, why not?
是的 为啥不呢?
So you want the waiters to dress like you?
所以其实你是想让服务员穿得和你一样?
Why is that bad?
那有啥不好的?
Oh, man, you're out of control.
啊 老哥 你可真逗
No, they should walk around looking like you.
哦 所以服务员应该学你穿衣服咯
I didn't say that. Well...?
我可没那么说 是不是哦...
What about this?
这件呢?
Hey, what about this? Come on.
嘿 这件怎么样? 不是吧
It looks like a tablecloth, right? Yeah.
这花纹像桌布吧 对不对? 对啊
Yeah. Yeah?
对 然后呢?
So, the waiters' shirts match the tablecloth.
这样服务员的衣服和桌布就会很搭
And? What do you mean, "and"?
然后呢? 你什么意思"然后呢"...
That's interesting.
多有趣啊
Interesting? Yeah!
有趣? 对啊
I'm not finding anything.
我也找不到合适的
We got to get out of here. There's nothing here. I'm gonna get...
我们得走了 这儿没合适的 我打算去...
remember that shirt I was wearing that Ted Danson liked?
还记得我穿的那件特德丹森很喜欢的衬衫吗?
That cream shirt? Yeah, with the black.
那件淡黄色衬衫 记得 这儿黑色的
I think I'll get that for him. That's nice.
我想我就替他买♥♥了吧 那件不错
I got it here. That's very nice.
我就在这儿买♥♥的 那件很好看
I might even get another one for me.
我说不定会给自己再买♥♥一件
Why? 'Cause I always ruin my shirts.
为啥? 因为我经常把衬衫穿坏
I stain them and I'd like... it would be good to have an extra one.
我会把它们弄上污渍 我想...有件多的总归好些
Is it crazy to have two of the same shirt?
有两件同样的衬衫很奇怪吗?
No, it's fine. You get a stain on it, you got another one.
不怪 还好 你要是把一件弄脏了 还可以换另一件
Excuse me. Yes, sir?
打扰一下 什么事 先生?
I don't know if you remember. I was in a couple days ago,
我不知道你还记不记得 我几天前来过
I bought a two-tone shirt. You had three in the basement.
我买♥♥了件双色衬衫 你仓库里当时还剩三件
Yeah, the cream and black.
记得 淡黄色和黑色的
I want to get the other two. Just give me one second.
我想把另外两件买♥♥了 稍等一下
Check that out. Man, she is hot.
看那边 哇 太火♥辣♥了吧
Look at that shirt. Is that a beauty, the epaulets?
你看看那衣服 是不是好看极了 看那肩章?
Look at the epaulets. It's a military shirt.
瞧瞧这肩章 这是军装
Yes, exactly, it's a military shirt.
对 正是 这是军装
I don't know where you're going with this.
我没搞懂你想干嘛
Have you ever been to the mess hall? No, I never have.
你去过部队食堂吗? 没去过
Have you ever seen well-dressed soldiers eating?
你有见过整装待发的军人吃饭吗?
No, I've never been in the military. You should eat there.
没有 我没当过兵 你该去那儿吃一顿
Have you eaten in a mess hall? Yes, I have.
你在部队食堂吃过饭? 对啊
Really? I never ate in an officers' mess hall,
真的? 我没在军官的部队食堂吃过
But I can imagine they're all there in their brilliant uniforms.
但我可以想象他们都穿着标致的制♥服♥
When were you in the military? Years ago,
你什么时候在军队过? 好多年前
but that has nothing to do with anything.
但那无关紧要
Excuse me. I don't normally do this,
打扰一下 我一般不会这么唐突
but I know you from somewhere and I just can't place it.
但我好像见过你 却想不起来是哪儿了
Burt Bondy. I think I know you
我叫伯特邦迪 我想我们是在...
from the 12:15 spin class at the gym.
健身房♥ 12:15 的旋转训练上见过
Burt?
伯特?
No, I've never taken a spin class, sorry.
不 我没上过旋转训练课 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. Okay.
哦 真抱歉 好吧
Are you "a friend of Bill W.'s"? In the program?
你是"比尔的好朋友"吗?那个项目?
AA? I think I know you from there, don't I?
互助会项目?我是在那儿认识你的 对吧?
No, I wish you did. it sounds like a nice place to hang out.
不 我希望是那样 听着我都想去那地方了
Where do I know...? What is your name?
那我是从哪儿...?你叫什么?
Larry David. Larry David, Burt Bondy.
拉里大卫 拉里大卫 我是伯特邦迪啊
I know you from the waiting room at the dentist's office.
我们在牙医的候诊室见过
Dr. Blore. We have the same dentist.
布洛尔医生 我们有同一个牙医
Oh, okay, okay, yeah, yeah, right.
哦 好吧好吧 对对 对的
Burt Bondy.
伯特邦迪
I don't actually go to him anymore. I still see him. I run into him,
我其实不去他那儿了 我还去 要是我撞见他
I'll tell him you said hello. You don't have to.
我会帮你代问好的 不用了
You don't want me to say hello?
你不想让我代你问好?
It's kind of a trite thing to say to somebody anyway...
这做法挺老套的
"Someone says hello"... I hear what you're saying.
"有人让我代问个好"... 我懂
Very high level. I got to get there.
姿势水平很高啊 我得向你学习
That's good. Yeah.
很不错 嗯
Okay, it was nice meeting you. Okay, Burt, take care.
嗯 很高兴见到你 好的 伯特 保重
Burt Bondy? What was that all about?
伯特邦迪?什么鬼?
My dentist invited me out to dinner.
我牙医请我出去吃晚餐
I'm supposed to be going tonight, and I told him I was out of town.
我本来今晚该去的 我给他说我出城了
Sir?
先生?
Last two. Great.
最后两件 好极了
It's kind of got a little French quality to it, no?
这款带一点法国气质 没有吗?
Yeah, French Foreign Legion, maybe, but, no.
呃 法国外籍军团气质倒也许有点 不过这件不好
They might think we have Scientologists for wait people.
别人还以为我们雇科学教的人来当服务员呢
Are you kidding me? You don't like this? Is that what you're saying?
你们在玩笑吗?你们不喜欢这件?是这个意思吗?
I look at that and I see we're serving airline food.
我看这件第一眼 只觉得我们是在上飞机餐
I'm sorry. Can I show mine? All right.
抱歉 我能给你们看我的了吗?好吧
Simple, simple, simple.
简单 简单 非常简单
This is the shirt... crisp, clean, beautiful.
这是衬衫 干练 清爽 美极了
Now, here's where it all comes together.
接下来这件才是这套的关键
Ladies and gentlemen, I present... the vest!
女士们先生们 容我展示...背心!
A vest, a vest, a navy vest.
背心 背心 海军蓝背心
Simple, lovely. It feels good.
简单 讨喜 摸起来还舒服
It's a vest! Upscale.
背心! 很高级
It's very classy, right?
非常有档次 对吧?
It's along the lines of what we're talking about.
和我们讨论的风格很搭
Actual applause, mind you.
有人鼓掌了 听听
That's my favorite. You really like that?
我最喜欢这套 你真的喜欢这个?
Classic. I like it.
经典 我喜欢
I got you a present.
我给你带了个礼物
Oh, look at that. That's the shirt you wore the other day.
噢 看看这 这是你那天穿的衬衫
That's nice.
很好看
That's great. Thanks, Lar, that's really sweet of you.
真棒 谢了 拉儿 你真好
Oh, gee, look at that. A little rip there.
哦天 你看看这 破了个洞
My God, I'm sorry.
天哪 真抱歉
Well, just take it back. I'm sure they'll fix it for you.
呃 你拿回店里 他们肯定会帮你补好的
Uh... couldn't you take it back?
呃...不能你拿过去吗?
I don't even know where this store is.
我都不知道那家店在哪里
It's on Wilshire and Eighth. I don't understand.
在威尔夏和第八大道交叉路口 我不懂了
You want me to take it back? I just gave you a gift.
你想让我拿去补?我已经把这当作礼物送你了啊
You gave me a defective shirt.
你送了我一件残损的衬衫
It's got a hole in it. That's not a gift.
都破洞了 这才不算礼物呢
I don't own this shirt anymore, as I see it. I gave it to you.
要我说 我不再拥有这件衬衫了 我已经送你了
It's your responsibility. It's not the point.
是你的责任了 话不能这么说
The point is, if you give somebody a gift,
如果送人礼物
it's supposed to be a gift, not a problem.
你就好好送礼 别送个麻烦啊
And if you give somebody a gift, they're not supposed to be an ingrate.
如果送人礼物 对方也不应该这么不知感恩
All right, how about I give you a gift,
那好 假如我送你个礼物
and you have to pick it up in Seattle? That's a problem, not a gift.
要你去西雅图取 怎么样?那就是麻烦 不是礼物了
It's not quite the same thing. I'm giving you a gift.
才不是一回事儿呢 我这是把礼物送到你手里了
It is the same thing. I appreciate the gesture. Thank you.
就是一回事 感谢你的好意 谢了
Fine, I'll keep the shirt.
好吧 这件衬衫我要了
Great. I can use an extra shirt.
好 多一件备用挺好的
You took a nice thought, and all of a sudden it's like...
你开始还要做个好人 结果突然就...
You took a nice thought... I'm sorry.
你还刚开始要做个好人... 抱歉
So we're going with the blue shirt and the vest?
所以我们就定下蓝衬衫和背心了?
Thank you, everybody, I appreciate that.
感谢大家 我很感激
It just seems like you're taunting Ted.
看起来你像在嘲讽特德
I'm not taunting him. Taunting him?
我才没在嘲讽他 这算嘲讽吗?
When I buy a new shirt, I like to wear it a lot, so what?
我买♥♥了件新衬衫 我喜欢经常穿它 咋了嘛?
I didn't think about him when I put it on.
我穿上的时候才没考虑到他呢
Okay. Hi! Hey.
好吧 嗨! 嘿
Hi, Jill, happy birthday!
嗨 吉尔 生日快乐!
Hi, Larry.
嗨 拉里
Hi, Ted. Good to see you. Thanks for coming.
嗨 特德 很高兴见到你 感谢你来了
I like your tiara, that's nice.
我喜欢你的小皇冠 很漂亮
Fifth birthday, this is very cool.
第五个生日了 打扮得漂亮些
So let's get going. Where's my Lion costume? I'm ready.
走吧 我的狮子服装呢?我准备好了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表