Actually, change of plans. I want Jeff to do the Lion.
事实上 计划有变 我想让杰夫演狮子
You are the Lion. Hey, yes.
你来演狮子 嘿 好叻
You can be the Tin Man.
你可以演铁皮人
Dorothy. Dorothy, please. Thanks. That's great.
桃乐茜 你一定要演桃乐茜 谢了 非常好
I don't want to do the Tin Man.
我不想演铁皮人
I have no connection to the Tin Man, I don't like the Tin Man.
我对铁皮人没感情 我不喜欢铁皮人
It's a kid's party. You'll be fine, Lar, really.
只是小孩的派对 没事的 拉里 说真的
Why'd you take me off the Lion? No reason.
你为啥不让我演狮子了? 没原因
No reason? There's got to be a reason.
没原因?总得有个原因吧
Larry, it's a party. Let's lighten up, come on.
拉里 这是派对 乐呵点儿 别这样
You'll be fine. Is it 'cause of the shirt?
你能搞定的 是因为这件衬衫吗?
'Cause I wore the shirt? Because of the shirt, right?
因为我穿了这衬衫?就是因为衬衫对不对?
No, don't be silly, Larry.
不是 别犯傻了 拉里
Help me out here. It's a party.
帮我说句话 派对嘛
Let's have a good time.
轻松点 玩开心
If I can't do the Lion, I won't do the Tin Man.
如果我不能演狮子 我也不要演铁皮人
I don't like the Tin Man. Well, all right,
我不喜欢铁皮人 行 好吧
We'll find someone else, Lar. I'll be right back, sweetheart,
我们找其他人来演 拉儿 我马上回来 宝贝
I'm gonna get that other gift. Yeah, find somebody else.
我去把另外那份礼物拿来 对 找其他人来演
What an A-S-S-H-O-L-E.
真是个A-S-S-H-O-L-E[混♥蛋♥]
Okay. Hey!
得了 嘿!
What? She's five years old. She doesn't know how to spell.
咋了?她才五岁 还不会拼写的
I'm not gonna do the Tin Man.
我才不演铁皮人呢
Very close. Oh, the Tin Man is too good.
差点儿 噢 铁皮人太厉害了
Let me hear you do the voice. Do it.
让我听你学个声音 学一下
I don't do the voice. What do you mean?
我不学声音 为啥啊?
I don't do impressions. Why say you can do the Lion?
我不模仿 那你为啥说你会演狮子?
Look at me. I'm the Lion! I don't have to do the voice.
你看看我 我就是狮子!我不需要学声音
He's doing a great job.
他演得可好了
Did you see us come down the Yellow Brick Road?
你有看到我们从黄砖路走下来吗?
We're having fun, all right? Oof...!
我们玩的很开心 好吧? 啊!
Larry! Ohhh!
拉里! 噢!
Oh, oh, Larry, I'm so sorry. Oh, my God!
噢 噢 拉里 真抱歉 我的天哪
She broke my teeth!
她把我牙打掉了
She didn't mean to, Larry.
她不是故意的 拉里
All right, let's get some ice.
好了 拿点冰来
Oh, my shirt! Oh my God!
哦 我的衬衫! 我的天哪
My shirt!
我的衬衫!
We've got to get you to a dentist. A dentist? It's Sunday.
我们得给你找个牙医 牙医?今天周日
They're not open on Sunday. We'll have to call Dr. Blore.
牙医周日不看病的 那我们只好给布洛尔医生打电♥话♥了
Dr. Blore?
布洛尔医生?
Burt Bondy.
伯特邦迪
Ah-hh...! You know what?
啊...你猜啥?
Maybe I need a little more novocaine.
也许我需要再来点麻醉剂
No, it's gonna kick in. It's fine, yeah.
不用了 药效会上来的 没事的
Still a little something?
还有点那啥吗?
It's getting there? A little bit.
有感觉起效果了吗? 有点
It's getting there. I feel it getting numb.
有点效果了 我感觉有点麻了
Good, I'll give it a minute.
那就好 等一会儿就好了
Anyway, thanks for doing this.
总之 感谢你帮我看牙
I know dentists don't like to come in on Sundays.
我知道牙医不喜欢星期天上班
It's like a sacred day.
就像一个神圣的日子
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, you know?
星期天 星期天 星期天 你知道吧?
But I appreciate it. Not a problem.
真是谢谢你 不用谢
Happy to do it. Sure missed you last Saturday.
我很乐意 不过上周六你没来可惜了
Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm so sorry.
是的 是的 我很抱歉
How did it turn out? Oh, it was nice, but, you know...
你们聚得怎么样? 还好 不过 你知道...
Yeah. It would've been great. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.
是 如果我们也去了就好了 我很抱歉我们没能去
Have a good trip? Yeah, we went up to Sonoma.
你们旅途顺利吗? 嗯 我们去索诺玛了
My cousin's got a pear farm up there.
我表亲在那儿有个梨园
A pear farm? Like an orchard, right?
梨园?像果园那种 是吗?
Bartlett pears.
巴特利特梨
Bartlett, those are... I like pears.
巴特利特梨 那种还挺...我蛮喜欢梨的
They're delicious,
可好吃了
but all weekend long, pear after pear.
但整个周末 梨接着梨
Pears in everything, sure. Boy, oh, boy,
全是吃梨 当然 哦那简直了
I was getting the runs up there after a while.
没过多久我就吃的快拉肚子了
Well, fruit will do that.
嗯 水果的确会这样
I'd much rather have been in your house on Saturday night than eating pears.
我宁愿周六晚在你家也不愿意去吃梨
And it's relatives. What are you gonna do?
但亲戚嘛 你能怎么办呢?
Right, right. And we visited the cabin where...
是的 是的 我们还去参观了一间小屋...
Bob Bartlett... who the pear's named after?
鲍勃巴特利特...那梨就是以他命名的
The guy named Bob Bartlett. I didn't realize the pear was named...
那人名字是鲍勃巴特利特 我还不知道那梨名字来自...
In the early part of the 20th century. Here in the...
在二十世纪初期 就在...
Yeah, right here... up in Sonoma... Bob Bartlett.
对 就在这儿 索诺玛那里 鲍勃巴特利特
And we went to his... saw his cabin and everything.
我们去…转了转他的小屋那边
And he's still got relatives there.
那里还住着有他的亲戚
Yeah, and they're still making a living off of these pears
嗯 他们还在靠那些梨赚钱营生
for over 100 years now.
这一百多年都如此
Everybody knows a Bartlett pear, right?
人人都知道巴特利特梨 是吧?
The Bartletts are... they run the town there.
巴特利特家族...他们在那小镇住着呢
That's that a green pear, right? No, it's a brown pear.
那梨是绿的 对吧? 不 是棕色的梨
They start off green, then they turn brown.
一开始是绿色的 成熟后就变棕了
I thought that was the Bosc that was the brown.
我以为博斯克梨才是棕色的
No, no. It's the Bartlett.
不 不 是巴特利特梨
Burt Bondy was in this week.
伯特邦迪这周来了
Burt Bondy?
不记得伯特邦迪了?
Do I know him? I don't know.
我认识他吗?不太清楚
He seems to think you do. Really?
他似乎觉得你认识他 是吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Burt Bondy. I don't think so.
伯特邦迪 我不觉得我认识他
I think we're ready.
我觉得差不多了
Did she hurt you?
她伤着你了吗?
She tried to, didn't she?
她想要伤害你 不是吗?
Come on...
我们走...
Honey? Yeah.
亲爱的? 嗯
How did it go?
怎么样?
Look at that. These are supposed to be temporaries, okay?
你看这个 这只是暂时的 好吧
See the size of these things?
不过你看看这大小
He did it on purpose... Blore.
他故意的...布洛尔
Because Bondy obviously told him that he ran into me
因为显然邦迪告诉布洛尔他撞见我了
and I wasn't out of town, And he did this to get even.
我没有出城 布洛尔就拿这个来报复我
They're only temporaries. I know they're only temporaries,
只是暂时的嘛 我知道只是暂时的
but temporaries aren't supposed to look like Chiclets.
但暂时的也不能弄得跟麻将一样啊
Look at the size of these things. That's about right.
你看看这东西的大小 我觉得没毛病
You don't know... I know what I'm talking about.
你根本不知道... 我知道我在说啥
You don't know about temporaries. How do you know?
你根本不懂暂时的啥样 你咋知道我不懂
I can imagine that you know very little about temporaries.
我可以想象你几乎不懂暂时的啥样
I don't want to have a conversation with you about temporaries.
我不想和你讨论暂时的应该什么样了
That's what they look like. Like I want to talk about temporaries?
就这个样子 你以为我想讨论吗?
Did you see what's on?
你看到电视放啥了吗?
Zeke, you're just as scared as I am. Oh, wonderful.
齐克 你和我一样害怕 哦 妙极了
If you just would've done the Tin Man, none of this would've happened.
如果你肯演铁皮人 这一切都不会发生了
Maybe Jill did it on purpose too. That's a possibility.
也许吉尔是故意的 有可能吧
Maybe you shouldn't have called Ted an asshole.
也许你不该叫特德混♥蛋♥
Look at this shirt. Look at this.
你看着衬衫 看看这
Fortunately I have two more upstairs...
幸好我楼上还有两件
The one I bought for Ted, and I bought an extra one, see?
一件给特德买♥♥的 我还多买♥♥了一件 你看?
You know, it's not funny, Cheryl.
你要知道 谢丽儿 这不好笑
I got hit in the mouth with a bat! I'm sorry,
我被棒球棒打脸了 对不起
I honestly am concerned about that.
我很关心你的伤势 真的
Who the hell is that? That's Barbara with the frame.
谁他妈在敲门? 芭芭拉把画框拿来了
Hey, I'm so sorry. Can I come in?
嘿 真是抱歉 我能进来吗?
Yeah? Yeah.
嗯? 嗯
I am so sorry. That's an awful thing to happen.
我真的很抱歉 发生这事真是糟糕
How you doing? Great.
你怎么样了? 很好
Let me see.
我看看
Wow, they're big, aren't they? Yeah, they're very big.
哇哦 这牙有点大呀 是不是? 嗯 非常大
They hurt? No.
疼吗? 不疼
I'm so sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表