A real show of love.
真爱的表现
I can't imagine my parents making love.
我无法想象我父母做♥爱♥
I can't imagine you making love.
我无法想象你做♥爱♥
Wow! Well, that looks good.
哇哦 看上去不错啊
Well, thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, honey. So what's for dinner?
谢谢 亲爱的 晚餐吃什么?
Turkey.
火鸡
No, I had turkey for lunch.
不行 我中午就吃的火鸡
Oh, well...
噢 那...
It's all right, it's okay.
没事 没关系
I'm gonna go check on that turkey.
我去看看火鸡怎么样了
I'll take whatever you have. Thank you, Ned.
我是有什么就吃什么 谢谢你 耐德
Bad call, huh? Having turkey for lunch?
真不巧啊 中午就吃火鸡了?
Well, who knew? I didn't know.
谁会知道?我不知道
You doubled up.
你吃两顿火鸡了
What am I gonna do, order Chinese food in LA.?
我能怎么办 在洛杉矶点中餐?
You can't order Chinese food in LA.?
为什么不能在洛杉矶点中餐?
There's no good Chinese food in LA.
洛杉矶没有好中餐
Right, 'cause all the good Chinese cooks went to New York.
没错 所有的好中餐厨师都去纽约了
A country of one billion people
一个有十亿人口的国家
couldn't send one good chef to Los Angeles.
没有一个好厨师会来洛杉矶
How can you possibly be arguing
你怎么可以把洛杉矶中餐的质量
the quality of good Chinese food in LA. versus New York?
跟纽约做比较?
All right, fine.
好吧 好吧
You know what? come here, come here.
你们知道吗?过来 过来
All right, here's my idea, okay?
好了 我有个主意
I want to get... I want to move her body.
我想... 我想把她的遗体移回去
I want to move the body to where it's supposed to be,
我想把她移到应该在的地方
because Mom would not want to be there.
因为妈妈不会想要在那儿的
It's not right. I feel terrible about it.
这样不对 我感觉很糟糕
And...
而且...
How do you move... how do we move her?
你要怎么... 我们怎么移走她?
I'm gonna try and pay off the gravedigger is what I'm gonna do.
我打算试试贿赂挖墓人
Wow.
哇哦
That does not sound like a good idea.
听上去不是个好主意
I think it sounds fantastic.
我觉得很棒啊
It's not dangerous because I don't have to do anything
不会有危险 因为我什么都不会做
but pay off the gravedigger, that's all I have to do.
只是把钱给挖墓人 只要给钱就行了
I think I can do it. If he takes the money, fine,
我觉得我可以 如果他拿了钱 那就好
if not, well, at least I tried.
如果不拿 至少我试过了
You think you can get this man to dig it up?
你觉得你能让这个人把她挖出来?
If you offer somebody enough money, they'll do it.
如果出足够多的钱 他们会干的
I got to tell you, we tried everything we could.
我跟你说 我们什么法子都试过了
We talked to these people. They would have none of it.
我们跟他们理论过了 他们怎么都不听
If you can pay this guy off, I say go do it.
如果你可以贿赂这家伙 我支持你
I'd like to contribute. I'd like to contribute a few dollars.
我也想加入 我也出点钱
You're not contributing. This whole tattoo thing is just...
你不用出钱 这个纹身的事简直...
I agree with you completely.
我完全同意你
Honest to God, I think it's a great... I think it's terrible.
对上帝发誓 我觉得这样很好... 我觉得不好
Shh... quiet, quiet. All right.
嘘... 小点声 好
We'll do it. I think it's a great idea.
就这么干 真是个好主意
It's a great idea. It's a scary idea.
好主意 可怕的主意
"Ji ya, ji ya, ji ya..."
"札雅 札雅 札雅..."
Yeah, who is it?
谁啊?
It's me. LD?
是我 拉里?
Yeah. I can't, er...
嗯 我不能 呃...
What's the matter, huh?
怎么了?
I'm meditating.
我在冥想
Oh, my God. You're kidding.
哦 天啊 没开玩笑吧
No, I'm getting into this and it's starting to work.
没 我刚进入状态 开始有效果了
I just forgot to turn the phone off. I'm just pissed off.
但是我忘记把电♥话♥关了 气到我了
Oh, I'm sorry. Actually, that's kind of what I'm calling about.
对不起 但是我就是为这个事儿打给你的
About what? I was calling about the mantra.
什么事? 关于那个咒语
What about the mantra? It's good, by the way. It's working.
咒语怎么了?顺便说下 咒语很不错 很奏效
I'm calling to see... maybe I could get it back.
我打来是想... 想把咒语要回来
Get it back? What is that? You gave it to me?
要回去?什么意思?是你给我的啊
I changed my mind. I'd like to get it back.
我改变主意了 想要回来
You can't be an East Indian-giver.
你不能这样出尔反尔啊
Well, I had it first, kind of, you know.
但是一开始就是我的嘛
You did, but you let me have it.
是的 但是你让我用了
Now it's part of my whole being.
现在它已经是我的一部分了
My essence screams of this mantra.
我的灵魂都在喊这句咒语
And it's been working, and l...
而且已经有效果了 我...
Really Larry, it's not fair. What about splitting it with me?
说真的 拉里 这不公平 那跟我分着用怎么样?
Splitting it? What is this, a timeshare in the Hamptons?
分着用?那成什么了 汉普顿的分时度假房♥?
You don't split a mantra. Who says you can't split a mantra?
咒语不能分着用 谁说不行了?
Why can't you? It strikes me as being a tad...
为什么不行? 这样让我觉得有点...
homosexual.
基基的
Get out. It's not a gay thing. I mean, we're not homosexual.
别胡说了 这一点儿都不基 我是说 我们不是同性恋
You don't have to tell me I'm not a homosexual. I know I'm not a homosexual.
这你不用告诉我 我知道我不是同性恋
I know, but I'm really having a difficult time giving it back.
我知道 但是我真的很难再给回你了
I mean, you did a nice turn and you know,
你做了件好事
and now you're reneging, you know?
现在又要反悔 你知道吗?
It's just that, you know, my mother just died.
只是... 你也知道 我妈刚去世了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine. Yeah?
好吧 可以吗?
Yeah, yeah. yeah. Oh, fabulous.
可以 可以 那太好了
Don't even think twice about it, all right?
别再多想了 好吧?
Great, so we'll split it. Yeah okay, no problem.
太好了 那我们就分着用 好的 没问题
Fantastic. All right, man. Bye.
太好了 没事 再见
Who's that?
在跟谁打电♥话♥?
Lewis. Lewis, how's Lewis?
路易斯 路易斯 他怎么样?
He's good. Yeah?
他很好 是吗?
I am exhausted. Oh, okay.
我累坏了 哦 是吗
Good night, honey.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night? Really, good night?
晚安?真的吗 晚安了?
Good night.
晚安
What are you doing? What am I doing?
你在干什么? 我在干什么?
No, no, please. Honey, I just showered.
不 不要 亲爱的 我刚洗完澡
What? So what? that's good for me.
怎么了?那又怎样?对我来说正好
I don't feel like getting into all that right now.
我现在没心情
What? Why not? I'm very tired.
什么?为什么? 我太累了
You're kidding. Nope.
你开玩笑吧 不是
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗? 嗯哼
You know, it was just that I've been going through a rough time,
你知道 我最近这段日子不好过
what with my mother and all.
我妈去世了
Oh...
哦...
I didn't even have a chance to say good-bye.
我都没机会跟她道别
Oh, honey.
噢 亲爱的
Hey!
嘿!
How you doing?
你好吗?
Remember me?
记得我吗?
All right.
好吧
Meet me at the grave.
在墓地碰头
8:00 tonight.
今晚八点
You better bring some friends to help.
你最好带几个朋友来帮忙
Help what? Dig.
帮忙干什么? 挖
All these stones look alike.
这些石头看上去都一样
Completely, completely lost.
完全 彻底迷路了
Watch your feet.
小心脚下
You step on one of these things, you'll trip...
你踩到这东西会摔倒...
Hey, over here. Hey.
嘿 在这儿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
You're late.
你们来迟了
Yeah, well, we got kind of lost.
我们迷路了
Welcome to the special section.
欢迎来到特殊区域
Oh my God. Here you go, gentlemen.
噢 天啊 拿着 先生们
Thank you. Enjoy your work.
谢谢 好好挖吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, what about you?
你不挖吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表