that place for your parents?
你干嘛了来着?
I'm getting them that apartment on Barrington.
我在巴林顿给他们买♥♥♥房♥♥
All right.
好吧
Oh...! You know what?
噢 你知道么
I swear to you I'm gonna kill you when that ball hits me.
你要敢拿球打到我 我发誓要杀了你
So, my mother will start getting that new treatment
所以 我妈会开始新的疗程
at Cedars-Sinai and hopefully she'll get better and they'll go home.
就在西柏香奈 希望回家时候她能好点
Hey, Melanie, Ed.
嗨 梅兰妮 艾德
Hey, how are you guys doing?
嗨 你们怎么样啊
Hey, good. Lawrence.
嗨 好着呢 劳伦斯
It's so good to see you.
见到你真好
Hi.
嗨
You guys look good. Thanks.
你们看着气色不错 谢谢
Thank you. Just playing some tennis.
谢谢 就是在打网球
Playing some tennis, yeah. So are we.
打打网球 嗯 我们也是
It's good to see you guys.
见到你们真好
Thank you.
谢谢
All right. Yeah, have a good game.
好了 嗯 玩的开心
Yes. You too. Bye bye.
嗯 你们也是 拜拜
What the hell was that?
这怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
She was acting like she doesn't even know me.
她表现得就像根本不认识我
When was the last time you called her?
你上次联♥系♥她是什么时候
I don't know, about three months ago, maybe?
我不知道 三个月吧可能
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
You know, we never really bought 'em a wedding gift.
你知道吗 我们还没正式给他们买♥♥过结婚礼物
And it's been over a year.
而且都过了一年了
Yeah, it's over a year. How did we forget a wedding gift?
嗯 一年多了 我们怎么能忘掉结婚礼物
We should just pick something up.
我们应该随便买♥♥点什么
You know, I don't want... Fine, we'll get them...
你知道的 我不想... 好吧 我们去...
Every time we run into them I don't want it to be like that.
我不想每次碰见他们都这样
But it's ridiculous to harbor a grudge because we didn't get a present.
但不应该就因为我们没送礼物就置气
We went out of our way to fly to Chicago to their wedding.
我们大老远飞去芝加哥参加婚礼
We should pick something up for them.
应该给他们选点东西
Buy 'em a car.
买♥♥辆车
You okay?
你还好吗
Is that good? It was out.
这球咋样? 出界了
That was out? Yeah.
出界了? 嗯
If we were playing doubles it would've been good.
如果是双打才算界内
You know what? You gotta stop the grunting.
你知道吗 不要再娇喘了
What are you talking about?
你说啥
You grunt on every shot. Every shot you hit,
每次击球你都会喘 每次击球
you, "Ungh! Ungh!" You make this disgusting noise...
你就 呃 呃 就那种恶心的声音
Ungh...! You don't hear it?
呃 你没听到吗
No. What do you mean, no?
没 没 是什么意思
That's how I play. I didn't even know I was doing it.
我就这么打球 我都不知道我出声了
You grunt every shot. It's really annoying
每次击球你都这样娇喘 很烦的
and it's throwing me off.
而且让我分心
Oh! Is that why you're losing?
哦 你就因为这个才输球吗
It sounds like pigs fucking.
听着就像母猪配种
How do you like this? Would you like to listen to this, huh?
你喜欢这样不 你要不要也听听 呃
Ungh!
嗯呃
I don't mind it.
我没关系
Ungh!
呃
All right, that's the game. And set.
好了 双发失误 我赢了
I really think I've finally found the perfect sock.
我觉得我终于找到了完美的袜子
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
'Cause it's not exactly white.
因为它不是纯白
You don't want a white sock. It's sort of a...
你不会想要纯白袜子的 它有点
Is this boring you?
你觉得无聊了吗
I don't know. If you had said to me,
我不知道 要是你问我
"I found a perfect pair of socks," I'd go, "No kidding?
我找到一双完美袜子 我会回 真的吗
Where'd you get them? What are they like?"
在哪找到的 长什么样
So, you know that play, "Tony and Tina's Wedding"?
那个 你知道那个戏剧吧 《托尼和蒂娜的婚礼》
I think I might go on Friday.
我可能周五去看
Oh.
哦
What? You don't want me to go with you?
什么 你不想让我跟着去吗
I didn't know that you'd want to go. I'm throwing it out there.
我哪知道你想去 我只是说这件事
Why wouldn't I want to go?
我怎么会不想去
I enjoy the theater as much as the next guy.
我和大家一样喜欢看剧
The characters mix in with the audience.
这剧的演员会融入观众之间的
So what? I'm fine with that. You are?
所以呢 我没关系 是吗
Yeah. Okay, good.
嗯 好的 行
So how come you want to go see that?
所以你怎么想去看的啊
I've just heard a lot about it...
我只是听说很多这个剧的事
you know, and Brad's in it.
你知道的 布拉德也参演
So...
所以
Oh.
哦
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病啊
You're thinking about going to see
你考虑着周五晚上
"Tony and Tina's Wedding" on Friday night,
去看《托尼和蒂娜的婚礼》这场戏
and...
然后
Brad is in it.
布拉德参演
I want us to go see "Tony and Tina's Wedding."
我是想咱们去看《托尼和蒂娜的婚礼》
Oh, do you? I do.
哦真的吗 真的啊
Yeah. You know what?
嗯你知道不
Go see "Tony and Tina's Wedding." That's fine.
去看《托尼和蒂娜的婚礼》 可以
No, I want us to go together.
不 我是想咱们一起去
Yeah, I heard what you said.
嗯我听见你说的了
It wasn't that hard to figure out... I meant "we."
想弄清楚没那么难 我是说"我们"
I'll just go see the show and go home. Don't worry about me.
我就去看完剧 然后回家 不用担心我
Oh, no, listen... You and Brad can go have some beers.
哦不 听着 你和布拉德可以去喝啤酒
It's fine. Don't... I was saying, "we."
没关系的 别 我说的是 咱们俩
It was the assumed "we." There was no assumed "we."
我是假设咱们俩一起去的 没有什么假设的咱俩
You said "I." When I make plans, I think of us.
你说的是"我" 我计划的时候想的就是咱们俩
You're reading things into it.
你开始钻牛角尖了
I don't think I am. I think you are.
我不觉得 我觉得
I think you're completely reading things into this.
我觉得你彻底钻进牛角尖了
I don't think so. You are so busted.
我不觉得 我看破你了
I am not. Listen, I want to go with you.
我没有 听着 我想跟你一起去
No.
不
Don't you want to go with me?
你不想和我一起去吗
I don't know. It depends on what you'll do for it.
我不知道 这取决于你会怎么回应
I'll do just about anything. Is that right?
我什么都愿意做 是这样吗
Yeah, yeah. Do you have a problem with that?
嗯嗯 你有问题吗
No, I like this. Getting in trouble,
不我喜欢这样 找点麻烦
using sex to get out of it... this is very good.
然后通过嘿♥咻♥解决 非常好
Okay, good, then we're both happy.
行吧 好 那我们都高兴了
Oh, shit!
哦天
All right, don't worry about it. It's cranberry juice.
好了好了没关系 是蔓越莓汁
It's not gonna come out anyway. Come here.
反正也不会流到哪去 来吧
Oh, no, no, wait a second, wait a second, wait a second.
哦不不不等下 等下 等下
I saw this at the restaurant today. Club soda and salt!
我那天在饭店学到的 苏打水加盐
Gets the whole stain out.
污渍一扫光
You know what? It's an old rug. Don't worry about it.
其实吧这是块旧地毯 别管了
No, no, no. Wait till you see this.
不不不 你得看好了
You're gonna be amazed. Time's of the essence!
你会大吃一惊 见证奇迹的时刻
Where's the salt?!
盐去哪了
Where's the salt?! It's by the stove!
盐呢 在炉子边上
I hope I'm not too late. That's the only thing I hope.
我希望没有来晚 就指望这个了
I hope I'm not too late. Club soda, okay?
希望我不算晚 苏打水 看好了
Put the club soda, use very liberally,
把苏打水充分倒上去
do a tap-tap... I saw him tap-tap.
然后蘸蘸 我看到他有蘸蘸
Now the salt, salt all over.
现在是盐 盐洒满
Don't spare the salt.
不用心疼
And you are gonna be amazed at how this works.
然后你就等着见证奇迹时刻吧
That's it. That's all you need to do.
搞定 就这么几步
And, we've...
然后我们
still got a few minutes till it dries.
还有几分钟等它干
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表