I bore her, she bores so easily.
我惹她烦了 她可真容易烦
We're opening next week.
我们下周开张
This new chef we got, he's gonna be fantastic.
我们搞到个新大厨 他会很出色的
Great. Where did you find him?
很好啊 你们从哪找到他的?
Okay, Larry only likes him because he's bald.
行吧 拉里喜欢他只是因为他秃顶
That is so... No, that's true.
那就太... 不 这是真的
What makes you say that, Cheryl?
你为什么这么说啊 谢丽儿?
He told me. He goes, "I found this guy, he's great.
他跟我说的 他说"我找到一家伙 他很棒 他秃顶"
He's bald." Does that seem logical?
看上去不是很符合逻辑嘛?
Don't say that. That's not true. Is that?
别这么说 不是那样的 不是吗?
I did hire a bald man, but...
我是雇了那个秃顶的人 但是...
And only because he's bald.
只是因为他秃顶
No, no, no. No, Larry.
不 不 不 不用 拉里
No, no, no splitting. No splitting.
别 别 别分账 不分账
You picked up the last one.
你上次买♥♥了单
Don't you have to go to the bathroom? Huh?
你不去个卫生间嘛? 哈?
Yeah, I got to go to the bathroom, right.
是啊 我得去上个卫生间了 没错
Go to the bathroom, go to the bathroom.
去卫生间吧 去卫生间吧
Thank you, Stu.
谢谢你了 斯图
Anyway, thanks Stu, that's very nice of you.
不管怎样 谢谢斯图 多谢你的好意
My pleasure. You're welcome.
我很乐意 不用客气
What about me? You gonna thank me too?
我呢?你怎么不也谢谢我啊?
And thank you, Susan. You're welcome.
也谢谢你 苏珊 不客气
Why... why do I have to thank you?
为什么...为什么我得谢谢你?
For dinner that my husband and I treated you to.
为了这顿我和我丈夫请你们的晚餐
Oh, I thought he treated me to it.
噢 我认为是他请的我
Stu...
斯图...
pulled out the credit card and put it down, yes.
掏出了信♥用♥卡♥并且放桌子上了 是没错
Yeah. So I thanked him.
是啊 所以我谢谢他
And he's using our money to pay for it.
但他是拿我们俩的钱去买♥♥的单
So you could thank us, we're taking you out to dinner.
所以你应该谢谢我们 我们请你吃的饭
Well, you can call it our money,
这个嘛 你可以称其为我们的钱
but for the sake of discussion,
但这里就为了讨论啊
he's the one who goes to work and earns the money.
他是那个去工作和挣钱的人
You don't work. All right, what about...
你不工作啊 好嘛 那...
Cheryl, you don't work for yourself.
谢丽儿 你不是为了自己工作的吧
Whose money is it in your household?
那你家户头里的钱是谁的?
Honey, it's our money. No, it's not.
亲爱的 那是我们的钱 不 那不是
Oh, brother. I've earned the money.
我的老哥啊 我挣的钱
So what do you do, pay her a salary?
那你是在干嘛 给她发工资嘛?
How does she buy things? She spends the money that I've earned.
她是怎么买♥♥的东西? 她花的是我挣来的钱
She didn't work, I earned the money.
她不工作 我来挣钱
Loving you is my job. I earned the money. It's just a fact.
爱你就是我的工作 就我挣钱 这是事实
Stu, is it our... it's our money.
斯图 难道不是我们...这是我们的钱
Our money. Right... you know, and...
我们的钱 是的...你看 呃...
Right? He works, he gets the money.
不是吗? 他工作 他赚钱
And it's their money. It's not "their money," it's my money.
那就是他们的钱 那不是"他们的钱"那是我的钱
It's not about where it's coming from, it's what it becomes.
这和它哪儿来的没关系 关系的是它用在哪儿
It's completely about where it's coming from.
这完全就是关于它是从哪来的
That's what it's about, "Where does it come from?"
就那么回事儿"钱打哪儿来的?"
Well, I must say that I am just glad
好嘛 那我必须说我很庆幸
that in my marriage, that's not an issue.
在我的婚姻生活中 那不是个问题
That Stu considers it...
斯图认为它...
It's not an issue in our marriage either.
这在我们的婚姻生活里也不是个问题啊
It's just a fact of where the money came from.
这只是关于钱打哪儿来的事实
Having a great meal... so glad to see you guys.
这顿饭真不错...很高兴见到你们
I'm just so happy to see you.
我就是见到你们特别开心
This is nice.
这真好
Hey, you know me, I don't like to complain.
嘿 你了解我吧 我不喜欢抱怨
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
I think you know me well enough to know that by now.
我认为你们现在已经很了解我了
How come there's no partitions in the bathroom between the urinals?
卫生间小便池那里为什么能没有分区呢?
Here? Yeah.
这儿的? 对啊
I don't know. I thought we were gonna have that.
我不知道 我还以为我们是有的
Is it important? It looks nice now.
这重要吗?现在看起来很好啊
We want a little pee privacy, do we not?
我们想要点儿尿尿时的隐私 不是嘛?
Yeah, privacy. I'm absolutely with you.
是啊 隐私 我完全同意你的看法
You don't want someone looking down at your thing.
你可不想让别人低头看你那活儿吧
This isn't a bus station. What do you think?
这又不是公交车站 你怎么想的?
This is not gonna be that kind of crowd.
来这儿的人不是会干那类事儿的人
This is a high-class restaurant, Larry.
这里是家高级餐厅啊 拉里
Still people go off to the side.
还是有人会越界啊
They've got the 45° angle things.
他们侧身 45 度
But is it really important, Larry?
但这真的重要吗 拉里?
Yes, Michael. It is important, yes.
是的 迈克 这很重要 是的
So we'll get them. I stand corrected.
那我们就加上呗 我服气
What are they called? Splash guards.
那块叫什么来着? 防溅板
We can't get it in time. We open in three days.
我们没法按时弄好 还有三天就要开张了
We can't possibly have the bathroom fixed in three days.
我们没法在三天内把卫生间翻修一遍
So we'll pee at home for a while before we come.
那这样我们就在家尿好了再来
Hey, everybody.
嘿 都在啊
Who's this? It's Oscar.
这是谁? 这是奥斯卡
My family's dog, not my dog.
我家的狗 不是我的狗
This dog kills me, I'm so allergic to it.
这狗快弄死我了 我对它严重过敏
I have to hang with it today 'cause Susie's got
我不得不今天牵它出来因为苏西去
some stuff to do with tiling at the new house.
弄新房♥瓷砖的事儿了
If you're allergic, why do you have the dog?
你要是过敏 养狗干嘛啊?
My wife and I were separated for a while.
我老婆和我分居了一段时间
While we were separated, she got this dog.
我们分开的时候 她养了条狗
Now I'm back and the dog ain't going anywhere.
现在我回去了但这狗能去哪儿啊
I want to talk to you about that.
我正想和你说这事儿呢
Don't touch your eyes. I'm not touching anything.
别摸你的眼睛 我哪儿都不碰
What's the matter? What are you doing, Oscar?
什么情况? 你干嘛呢 奥斯卡?
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
What's wrong with it?
犯什么病了?
Really acting up. Not in the kitchen.
很反常啊 别去厨房♥
What are you doing, Oscar?
你干嘛呢 奥斯卡?
What's he got?
它刨什么呢?
Did somebody drop some meat or something?
是有人掉了块肉还是什么了嘛?
No, that floor is spotless for the health inspection.
不会的 这地板卫生检查的一尘不染的
Looks like he smells something.
看上去它闻出来什么东西了
Isn't he a corpse-sniffing dog?
它不是条尸体嗅探犬嘛?
Well, folks,
好吧 大家
this rescue canine is well-credentialed.
这条救生犬是经过专业认证的
I think there's a real strong possibility
我认为目前有极大的可能性
there's a dead body underneath that floor.
有一具死尸在地板下面
There will have to be an investigation,
这里必须进行调查
and we'll have to tear up the floor.
我们不得不撬开地板
Oh, come on that's ridiculous!
噢 得了吧 真扯淡
How long will that take?
这要多长时间?
I don't know.
我不清楚
Oh, this is a nightmare.
噢 祸从地出啊
I'm telling you, I'm gonna take my money out of this place.
我跟你讲 我要从这地方撤资
What if there's a dead body under there?
要底下真有具死尸怎么办?
We're fucked. No one will ever come to the restaurant
完蛋了呗 没人会来这家餐厅的
where they found a body. It'll be in the papers. We're fucked.
哪发现尸体 立马上报 就完蛋了
If there's a dead body underneath there, we are fucked.
要是有具死尸在地底下 我们就玩完了
I can't live with this dog, it's making me crazy.
我受不了那狗了 它快把我逼疯了
My eyes are burning. You look terrible.
我眼睛火♥辣♥辣的 你气色很差
Right here, I have a pain so severe,
就这儿 疼得厉害
from that freaking dog. I am highly allergic to dogs.
都因为那条该死的狗 我对狗严重过敏
You know the Braudys?
你认识布洛迪嘛?
That guy who smashed into Alanis Morissette?
那个撞到艾拉妮丝莫莉塞特的人?
Oh, that idiot. Yeah, that guy.
噢 那个蠢货 是的 就他
We had dinner with them the other night.
我们有天晚上和他家共进晚餐
They're looking for a dog for the kids.
他们正想给孩子找条狗呢
I mentioned Oscar.
我提到奥斯卡了
They would take that dog off your hands tomorrow.
他们明天就能从你手上带走那条狗
My daughter's in love with that dog. What do I do?
我女儿很爱这只狗啊 我该怎么办?
You've got to sit down and talk to her.
你得坐下来好好跟她聊聊
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表