How you gonna throw the jacket at me, motherfucker?
混♥蛋♥ 你怎么就把夹克扔给我了?
How you gonna throw the jacket at me?
你怎么把夹克扔给我了?
You ain't got no etiquette, motherfucker. Man...
一点礼貌没有 混♥蛋♥ 天...
KrazeeEyez, l... I love that girl, man.
疯眼 我 我爱那姑娘 老兄
I'm sorry. Well, you didn't act like it.
我很抱歉 呃 你实际行动可不是
What? You don't know.
什么? 你不清楚
That's not how you treat somebody you love.
不该对你爱的人那样
Don't pay attention to her. That's not how you treat somebody you love
别听她说的 对你爱的人不能这样
thought you were my nigga. You ain't my nigga.
还以为你是我老黑呢 你不是我老黑
I'm your nigga. You ain't shit.
我是你老黑 你是个屁
KrazeeEyez... No, no, fuck that shit.
疯眼... 不 不 去它的吧
I have no jacket for tomorrow, that's great.
我明天没夹克了 太好了
But my neck is feeling pretty good.
但我的脖子感觉不错
Oh my God, what are you doing?
哦 天啊 你干什么呢?
What is... wait, what's going on?
什么...等等 出什么事了?
I think I swallowed a pubic hair.
我觉得我吞了根阴毛
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Yeah, jump in, anytime.
嗯 什么时候来都行
Hey, Larry. Hi, how are you?
嘿 拉里 嗨 你还好吗?
Good. Joe, good to see you. Welcome to L.A.
好 乔 很高兴见到你 欢迎你来洛杉矶
Listen, you know, I lived here for a while,
听这 你知道的 我在这住过一段时间
but I was asked to leave.
但我被迫搬走了
Hey... I got a little problem. What's the matter?
嘿... 我有个小问题 出什么事了?
I don't have the jacket for the scene, you know?
我没有那场的夹克了 知道吧?
The one with the light... the light... The blue squares.
那件浅色的...浅色... 蓝方格
The window box designs. You don't have it?
窗格设计那件 你没有了?
What happened? The beige one. My wife threw it out.
怎么了? 米白色那件 我妻子扔了
Your wife threw it out?
你妻子扔掉了?
Excuse me, but how did your wife get the jacket?
不好意思 但你妻子怎么碰到的夹克?
The wardrobe woman must've somehow misplaced it...
管戏服的女人肯定是哪搞错了...
The thing is, obviously I can't reshoot the whole scene.
问题是 我明显不能重拍整场
I just can't do that, we're killing...
我不能那么做 我们要花掉...
the studio would say, I don't think... Joe, what do...
工作室会说 我不知道...乔 那个...
It's okay, Marty. I have a back-up jacket.
没事的 马蒂 我有件备用夹克
Perfect, okay, here we are,
完美 好的 齐活了
beautiful, perfect. Thank you, thank you. How did this get here?
太好了 完美 谢谢你 谢谢你 这件哪来的?
I have back-up for all my wardrobe.
我所有戏服都有备份的
Well, why did you tell me...
呃 你为什么告诉我...
to make sure to bring my jacket?
一定要把我的夹克拿来?
It's part of my wardrobe. You're not supposed to take any wardrobe home.
那是我的一件戏服 你不该把戏服拿回家的
Then how did you get it...?
那你怎么拿...?
You took it home.
你拿回家了
I wanted you to bring it back.
我想让你拿回来
But I have an extra one. Good, okay.
但我额外有一件 好 很好
Thank you, Wendy, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 温蒂 谢谢你 谢谢
All right, we got the jacket, that's it.
好了 夹克有了 就这样了
Do you know the aggravation this woman caused me?
你知道这女人让我有多紧张吗?
I don't understand how the hell she could've
我不明白 为什么她能让你
given you a jacket to take home, number one. I don't get it.
把一号♥夹克带回家的 我不明白
Well, then she gave me the impression
嗯 之后她给我的印象是那就是
that was the only jacket. I was in possession of the only jacket.
唯一一件 我拿了唯一一件夹克
She made me think it was the only one. All right, we got the jacket.
她让我以为是唯一一件 好了 我们有夹克了
You understand what I'm saying? I understand.
你懂我意思吗? 我懂的
We got the jacket, let's forget it. We go,
我们有夹克了 忘了那些吧 开始了
get into make-up, we go. That's it.
去化妆 我们开拍 就这样了
Why did she put it in with my stuff?
为什么她把夹克和我的东西放一起?
He's gonna kill me, this guy.
他能要了我的命 这个人
Unbelievable. What does he mean, she gave him the jacket
不敢信 他什么意思 她给了他夹克
to put in... what is this? It'll be all right.
放在...什么意思? 会没事的
Which way? Do I make a left over here?
哪边走?我在那边左拐吗?
Yeah, just down the corner to the left.
嗯 那个角左拐
How many more scenes do we have with him?
我们还有几幕他的戏?
You should've seen that cocksucker's face
你们真该看看我拔刀的时候
when I took out that knife.
那混♥蛋♥的脸
He said to me, he said, "You don't got no call."
他和我说 他说"你说了不算"
lmagine that? "You don't got no call"?
想想吧?"你说了不算"?
I said, "I had call yesterday...
我说"我昨天说了算...
I got call today,
我今天说了算
And I'll have call tomorrow.
明天还是我说了算
What the hell is that? He's choking.
这是闹什么 他噎住了
Cut it, cut!
卡 卡!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表