You know what? My wife's gonna kick my ass.
知道吗?我老婆要教训我了
I got to get out of here. Oh, shit, you got to go?
我必须得走了 哦 操 你得走了?
Yeah, I got to go. Oh, man, I know how that shit is.
嗯 我必须走了 哦 兄弟 我懂的
I know how that shit is. Don't let her fuck with you.
我懂这是咋回事 别让她搞你
You all right? Yeah, I'm gonna sneeze, but thank you.
你没事吧? 嗯 我得打个喷嚏 谢谢你了
Yo, Delicious! Get a tissue, my man's gonna sneeze.
哟 味美!拿张纸巾过来 我兄弟要打喷嚏了
Delicious!
味美!
There's no discussion...
没有讨论...
Hey.
嘿
Hi, Barbara.
嗨 芭芭拉
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛?
Just came to see you, you know.
我来找你的 你知道
Why? Hi Wanda.
为什么? 嗨 旺达
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
I just didn't like the way things ended with us earlier...
我就觉得我们之前分开的时候气氛不好
How did you know we were here?
你怎么知道我们在这?
I went to Krazee-Eyez and he told me.
我去找疯眼他告诉我的
You went to that son of a bitch's house?
你去那个混♥蛋♥家里了?
Do you know he's cheating on me?
你知道他在我背后出轨吗?
That no-good cock-eyed bastard.
那个没良心的瞎眼混账
Cheating. I know. He's fucking around, Larry.
出轨 我都知道 他背着我乱搞 拉里
My husband is dead and I wouldn't fuck around.
我丈夫死了我都不会乱搞
Did you interrupt those bunch of sluts up there and everything?
你去那是不撞到他和一群婊♥子♥什么的?
A big fuckfest going on, Larry?
一场大乱♥交♥是吧 拉里?
No, no fuckfest. Just Delicious, that's all.
不 没有乱♥交♥ 只有味美在 没别人
He's cheating on me, Larry.
他背着我偷♥情♥ 拉里
Have you told him yet that you know?
你和他说过你知道了吗?
No, but I'm going to. I'm gonna tell him that and a few other things.
不 但我要说的 我还要和他说几件别的事
When he asks you how you know, what are you gonna say?
他问你怎么知道的 你会怎么说?
I'm gonna tell him I heard.
我就和他说我听来的
Heard from who?
从谁那听来的?
I heard from somebody, I just...
我从某个人那听的 我就...
"Somebody"? Don't you think you should be a little specific?
"某个人"?你不觉得应该说的更具体点吗?
What difference does it make? Why do you give a shit?
那有什么区别?你在乎这个干嘛?
I think you need to tell him who you heard it from,
我觉得你需要告诉他你是从谁那听说的
otherwise he could think the wrong person told you,
不然他会搞错和你说的那个人
and that would be bad. Bad for who?
那就太糟糕了 对谁糟糕?
For that wrong person.
对那个搞错的人
I don't give a fuck about the "wrong person."
我才不在乎那个"搞错的人"
This doesn't make any sense...
说这些有什么用...
No, you got to care about the wrong person!
不 你必须关心那个搞错的人
The wrong person is an innocent person.
搞错了的人是一个无辜的人
He's the wrong person for cheating on me, all right?
背着我出轨是他才是搞错了 好吧?
That's the wrong motherfucker right there, okay?
那才是那个搞错的人 好吧?
Maybe we should dance. You want to dance?
我们不如跳舞吧 你想跳舞吗?
It's a slow song.
是首慢歌♥
No, I don't think so. Why? We never get to dance.
不 我不想跳 为什么?我们从来没跳过
Yeah, I don't want to.
嗯 我不想跳
I can't right now. I can't.
我现在不行 我不行
You dumb ass, can't you see she is liquored up, horny?
你个蠢货 你看不出来她喝高了 饥渴吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你了
And you..."Oh, I don't want"... "I don't want to dance with my wife."
而你..."哦 我不想跳"... "我不想和我妻子跳舞"
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Fuck this, I'm going over there now.
去他妈的 我现在就过去
I'm not sitting here jabbering with y'all...
我才不坐在这和你们胡扯...
Don't tell him who told you and just kick his ass.
别告诉他谁说的 就修理他就得了
"My friend so-and-so told me."
"我朋友谁谁和我说"
I'm gonna tell him I heard. "I heard from soandso."
我就和他说我听来的 "我从谁谁那听到"
He thinks he can go around L.A.
他觉得他能横行洛杉矶
just eating pussy left and right?
四处舔逼?
No, uh-uh, you don't do that to me. I'm out of here.
不 不行 不能这么对我 我要走了
Wait, wait, wait. Larry, walk Wanda out to her car.
等等 等等 拉里 送旺达到她车那
That's a good idea. What am I, a deterrent?
是个好主意 我成什么了 保镖?
It's a bad neighborhood. So, what am I gonna do?
这街区不安全 那我能做什么?
Larry? I'm in here.
拉里? 我在这
Oh, Barbara is a talker.
哦 芭芭拉真能说
Have you noticed that? Yeah, a little bit.
你注意到了吗? 嗯 有点
Why wouldn't you dance with me?
你为什么不和我跳舞?
I didn't want to upset the widow.
我不想让寡妇难受
What about upsetting your wife, for one dance?
那一支舞不跳 让妻子难受呢?
Have you ever seen the look on a widow's face
你注意过寡妇脸上的表情吗
when couples are dancing?
就在夫妻跳舞的时候?
They're with a friend, then all of a sudden
她们和朋友一起 然后突然之间
the friend starts dancing... What's the look?
朋友开始跳舞 什么样的表情?
What's the look? They get depressed.
什么表情? 她们变的很抑郁
I think just one dance she would've been okay.
我认为就跳一支舞她不会有事的
You're really drunk, aren't you?
你真是喝多了 是吧?
No. Huh? Listen to you.
不 嗯?听听你自己
You're completely slurring your words. No, I'm not.
你说话完全含糊了 不 我没有
I have a question.
我有个问题
Yeah, I got a couple of questions myself.
嗯 我自己也有几个问题
Okay, first of all, you didn't...
好 第一 你没有...
you didn't tell her, right? Wanda?
你没告诉她 对吧?旺达?
I told you I didn't tell her. I know, I know.
我和你说过我没告诉她 我知道 我知道
The David promise. I didn't tell her.
大卫为证 我没告诉她
Yeah, a "David promise" is worthless.
嗯 "大卫为证"根本没意义
It's really no good? It doesn't mean anything.
没一点用吗? 什么都不代表
I have a question. What did you tell Krazee-Eyez about oral sex?
我有个问题 关于口♥交♥你和疯眼说什么了?
Oh. Yeah.
哦 嗯
What did you say?
你说什么了?
What did you say? Why were you talking...
你说什么了?你为什么说...
I just can't even believe that.
我不敢相信
Boy, that guy. That guy?!
天 这人 这人?
Yeah, what is he talking to Wanda about that for?
嗯 为什么他要和旺达说这个?
We were having a private conversation.
我们是私人的谈话
What did Wanda tell you?
旺达和你说什么了?
What did you tell Krazee-Eyez?
你和疯眼说什么了?
I don't, you know... do we need to discuss this?
我没有 你懂的...我们需要谈这个吗?
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇
Well, we were just...
呃 我们只是...
You don't want to do it?
你不想做?
No, it hurts my neck sometimes, that's all I said.
不 有时候会弄疼我的脖子 我就说了这个
It hurts your neck? Sometimes it hurts my neck.
会弄疼你的脖子? 有时候会弄疼我的脖子
That's all I said. You think that's appropriate talk
我就说了这个 你觉得在派对上
at a party with someone that you hardly even know?
和一个你根本就不熟的人说这个合适吗?
He started it. Is that appropriate?
他先说的 合适吗?
What was I supposed to do? Say it's inappropriate?
那我该怎么办?说这不合适?
"Krazee-Eyez, I think that subject's
"疯眼 我觉得这个话题
a little inappropriate for me, I'm sorry."
我不太合适聊 我很抱歉"
Holy shit, what is that? Who's that?
我的天 那怎么了?那是谁?
Ask who it is. Who is it?
问问是谁 是谁?
It's Killa!
是杀手!
Hold on a second.
等一下
Come on. Hey, where's Larry at?
快点 嘿 拉里人呢?
Larry!
拉里!
Oh, oh, shit.
哦 哦 糟了
He popping them fucking... Larry, I hear you popping those fucking bubbles.
他还在踩他妈...拉里 我听见你♥他♥妈♥的踩泡泡了
Get your ass down here! Hey, Larry!
快点滚下来!嘿 拉里!
Hey, what the fuck?
嘿 搞什么?
Motherfucker, what the fuck? Motherfucker, what the fuck?
狗♥日♥的♥ 搞什么? 狗♥日♥的♥ 搞什么?
What, KrazeeEyez? Wanda fucking left me, man.
怎么了 疯眼? 旺达他妈的离开我了 老兄
What the fuck you say? I didn't say anything.
你♥他♥妈♥说了啥? 我什么都没说
I know you said something, motherfucker.
我知道你说什么了 狗♥日♥的♥
No, KrazeeEyez. You told, didn't you?
没有 疯眼 你告密了 是吧?
No, I swear to God. I thought we were "cooldela," man.
没有 我向天发誓 我还以为我们是真兄弟呢
I'm cooldela. We ain't cooldela?
我是真兄弟啊 我们不是真兄弟吗?
No, we are cooldela. Motherfucker, get my jacket.
不 我们是真兄弟 狗♥日♥的♥ 夹克还我
KrazeeEyez... Get... don't make me come up there.
疯眼... 把...别逼我上去
You fine, you know that?
你真漂亮 知道吗?
Krazee.
疯
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表