The cabana across from the pool,
小屋在泳池对面
they have the restroom in there.
那里面有厕所
Can't I go in here? It’ll just take two seconds.
我不能进里面去吗 两秒钟就够了
Sorry, I can't. Outside sandbox only.
对不起 不行 只能用外面的沙箱
Straight over there. There's plenty of toilet paper.
就在那边 厕纸绝对够用
Why can't I go? I'm not wet or anything.
为什么我不能进去 我身上又没湿了或怎样
I'm not gonna dirty the house. I'll wipe my feet.
我不会弄脏房♥子 我会擦我的脚
I'd love to make a concession...
我愿意做出让步…
An exception? An exception. But I can't,
做个例外 做个例外 但是我不能
'cause I'll get in trouble by Mr. Mellon, so...
因为我会被梅隆先生找麻烦的 所以…
I know Mr. Mellon. I wouldn't worry about it, okay?
我知道梅隆先生 我不觉得那值得担心 好吗
You know Hugh? I know Hugh and it's no problem, believe me.
你认识休 我认识休 没关系的 相信我
‘Cause I'll get in trouble. You won't.
我会有麻烦的 你不会的
I'll take care of the whole thing. I really have to go.
我会负责全部事情 我真的得用厕所了
You know what, I don't want any trouble. There's no trouble, don’t worry, don't worry.
你明白吗 我不想扯上任何麻烦 没有麻烦 别担心
It'll take two seconds. This is fine. This is silly.
就几秒钟 没问题的 太可笑了
Come on, this is silly, It's just a bathroom.
我说 这也太蠢了 就是个厕所
Alright, you're gonna go number one, right?
好吧 你是小号♥ 对嘛
Yes. I'll be done in two seconds. Okay, hurry up, just number one!
是的 我就用几秒钟 好吧 动作快点 就小号♥
Larry. Hugh.
拉里 休
Tell me you're enjoying yourself. No!
告诉我你玩得开心 不
Glad you could make it.
真高兴你能来
Larry, how did you get into the bathroom?
拉里 你怎么进的厕所
I sweet-talked my way in there.
我用甜言蜜语说通的
Nobody can turn down the David charm once I turn it on.
如果我认真了 没人能拒绝拉里的魅力
Do you know what I'd do if I had to go? If I had to go to the bathroom? Sprint and run her over.
你知道如果我不得不去厕所的话会怎么做吗 踩过她猛冲进去
Meanwhile, have you seen anybody from the restaurant here?
说到这个 你在这见到餐厅的人了吗
Nope, nope, only us.
没有 没有 只有我们
Ted Danson's not here? What about Michael York? Is he here?
特德丹森没在 迈克尔约克呢 他在吗
No, we're the only idiots to accept these invitations.
没有 我们是唯一接受邀请的笨蛋
Yeah. Right?
是的 对吧
Nobody from the restaurant? I can't even believe it.
没有餐厅的人来 难以置信
Why did we have to come? We came, we're good this way.
为什么我们一定要来 我们来了 这就是我们的做事风格
"Oh, hello, Johnny."
"哦 你好 约翰尼"
What?
什么
Look what's going on with this kid.
看看那个孩子怎么了
Wow.
哇
Honestly, it's huge.
讲真 真大
It's bigger than mine. He's got a bigger penis than me.
比我的还大 他的小♥弟♥弟♥比我的还大
Isn't that Hugh's kid?
那不是休的孩子吗
Oy vey is mir.
对辣似藕滴蛾子
Let's just go. Let's just go.
走吧 走吧
Go? Yeah, It's circus freak show. Circus freak show.
走? 嗯 这是马戏团恐怖秀 马戏团恐怖秀
You know what? Cheryl's right, let's go.
你知道吗 谢丽儿说得对 我们走吧
It's like a freak show...
这像是一场恐怖秀
We got a freak show here. Where are you going?
我们在这有个恐怖秀 你要去哪
Please, it's not funny.
拜托 这不好笑
Gee.
天
That's it right there.
就在那
All right.
好吧
This is unbelievable.
难以置信
What?
什么
They stuff you in like sardines here.
他们像填充沙丁鱼一样把人挤在这里
The guy deserves to make a living.
他们有权力维持生计
This is gonna be a great lunch here. Look at this.
我们会有顿不错的午餐 看这
Relax, man, just relax.
放松 朋友 放松点
I can't even talk. You can't say anything.
我甚至不能进行交流 你都说不了话
Direct it right to me.
直接对着我
It's like you gotta have a whole "whisper lunch."
像是吃一个"悄悄话午餐"
It's a whisper lunch. Like the Mafia thing.
是悄悄话午餐 像是黑♥手♥党♥似的
I have a dental appointment tomorrow at 3:00.
我明天三点约了牙医
Hey, I spoke to the Hugh Mellon guy.
嘿 我和休梅隆那家伙聊过了
You spoke with him? I spoke to him about your quote,
你跟他说话了 我告诉他你的语录
"The blank from hell."
"来自地狱的什么"
And you know, he's interested. He'll talk to his partner.
而且他很有兴趣 他会告诉他的合伙人
Really? Yeah.
真的 是的
You might get into Bartlett's.
你可能会收进《巴特利特语录》
Number one, this lunch is on me.
首先 这餐我请
It's about time, you know, I get credit for this thing.
也是时候让他们知道这是我的功劳了
Absolutely. But the right way.
当然 但是是正确的方式
So he's like, he actually...
所以他 他实际上...
He's positive? Does he feel good that it's me?
他觉得希望大吗 他的反应怎么样 知道这是我的语录
He actually... he knew of the quote,
他实际上…知道这个语录
but he didn't really attribute it to you. He just thought it was...
但是他不知道实际上归功于你 他以为这是…
He didn't attribute it to me?
他不觉得归功于我
That really pisses me off that I don't get credit for that.
我没得到应有的功劳真是让人生气
Absolutely, I don't blame you.
当然 我不怪你
And at the pool party I told him about your special.
而且在泳池派对我告诉他你的特别节目
Right.
好的
And I invited him to the HBO screening tomorrow night.
而且我邀请他明晚去HBO放映
So he's gonna come if it's okay with you.
所以如果你觉得可以的话他会去
No, hey, I'll be able to milk him a little bit.
当然没问题 我可以再给他施点压
Yeah. Thank you.
对 谢谢
No, that's cool.
不 那很好
Have you been getting all this?
你都听清了吗?
Been getting all this? I'm eating my lunch.
听清了吗? 我在吃我的午餐
This is the lunch from hell.
这是来自地狱的午餐
What did you say?
你说什么?
I'm saying, this is the lunch from hell.
我说 这是来自地狱的午餐
Where'd you hear that expression?
你是从哪里听到这种表达的
Girlfriend? You see what I mean?
女朋友? 你明白我什么意思了吧
This kills me.
简直要杀了我
Okay, guys, so what happened at Alsace?
好的 伙计 所以在阿尔萨斯发生了什么
Alsace, s'il vous plaît.
阿尔萨斯 请
"Alsace," whatever. He doesn't want to work with us.
"阿尔萨斯" 随便吧 他不想和我们一起工作
I saw that.
我看出来了
What did you see?
你看出来什么了
I had a little problem with this woman and her husband
我和那个女人和她的老公有点矛盾
who kind of came after me and...
他来找我的麻烦…
What about Ted's guy? What about Josh?
特德那家伙怎么样 乔什呢
Josh cooked a beautiful meal, but Larry didn't like it.
乔什厨艺很好 但是拉里不喜欢
It was a little saucy, a little saucy.
酱有点太多 酱太多
We have no chef? No chef.
我们没有厨师了吗 没有厨师
How long? We open in two weeks.
还有多久 我们两周后就开业了
We basically stopped looking after we got Randy.
我们有了冉迪之后就没再找了
So we're back to square one.
所以我们回到原点
You got arms on your chair?
你的椅子有扶手
You've got arms on your chair. Look at that.
你的椅子有扶手 看看
What? One second.
什么 等等
I got no arms, what is that? What are you doing?
我的没有扶手 这是什么 你在干嘛
I'm just getting a chair with arms.
我就是拿一个有扶手的椅子
Larry, what are you doing? You want to focus?
拉里 你在干嘛 你想要专心开会吗
We're in this mess 'cause you took our chef
我们变成这德行就是因为你把我们的厨师
for your own little personal party.
带到你私人派对上
At least I was at the pool party yesterday.
至少我昨天参加了泳池派对
I'm trying to be part of this thing.
我在努力参与到这件事情中去
The what? I had a pool party yesterday.
什么 我昨天有个泳池派对
Jeff and I were the only ones who showed up.
杰夫和我是唯一出现的
It was a little embarrassing, yeah.
有点尴尬 是的
I think you all owe him an apology.
我想你们都欠他一个道歉
No, I told you I couldn't make it. I'm glad you had a good time.
不 我告诉你了我来不了 我很高兴你玩得开心
Hugh, I'm sorry, I wrote the wrong date in my book.
休 抱歉 我在本子上写错日期了
I was tied up at the last minute.
我临时有事
We have no chef.
我们没有厨师
It was a good party. We had a great time.
派对不错 我们玩得很开心
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你来了
Enough about parties, what about chefs?
派对的事情够了 厨师怎么办
We all need to take responsibility for getting a chef.
我们都有责任找到厨师
Absolutely. Make a concerted effort together, please.
当然 请集中一起努力
When I need a new editor I get him, beg, borrow or steal.
当我需要一个新编辑的时候 我求 借 或者偷来得到他
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表