Hi. What's going on? Hey, Ed!
嗨 什么事呀 嗨 艾德
Hi. We were just in the neighborhood.
嗨 我们刚到这边
And thought we'd drop off your wedding gift.
想着停下来送你们一份结婚礼物
I'm sorry it's late, congratulations.
我很抱歉来迟了 但还是祝贺啊
We can't take your wedding... are you serious?
我们不能收下这份婚礼 你认真的吗
No. We can't take a wedding gift now.
不 我们不能收下这份结婚礼物
We got married 14 months ago.
我们14个月前结婚了
You can't give a gift after a year, you know that.
满一年就不能收礼物了 你知道的
I know, that's why I'm sorry.
我知道 所以我很抱歉
You can't give a gift after a year? What happens after a year?
你过一年就不能收礼物了吗 一年会怎样
You can't give it. That's the cutoff. You can't give it?
你不能送 那是个期限 不能送了
You can give it with an apology.
要是道歉就可以送
This is a beautiful bottle of wine.
这是一瓶好酒
We can't take it! It's an afterthought, and it's late.
我们不能收 这叫事后礼物 而且来迟了
We just spent $300 on this bottle of wine for you
我们买♥♥这瓶酒花了300刀
and you're not accepting it?! Is that what you're saying?
你们却不肯收 你就这么说吗
We can't take the gift after a year.
我们满一年就不能收礼物了
You had no problem taking the $200 engagement vase we got you.
那个200刀订婚花瓶你们收下就没问题
You had no problem with the shower gift. What'd you get her?
那件洗浴礼物就没问题 你送她什么来着
The nightgown. The nightgown, that was okay.
睡衣 睡衣就没问题
Then we flew to Chicago for your little wedding bash.
然后我们飞去芝加哥参加你们的小婚宴
You're into us now for about $5,500, as I see it.
你让我们花了差不多5500刀 在我看来
First of all, it was not a "little wedding."
首先那不是什么小婚礼
We had 266 people there.
我们到场了266个人
Then why did you come? Because she put a gun to my head,
那你为啥来 因为她拿枪逼我来的
that's why! I don't believe that.
就这样 我才不信
You came 'cause you wanted to come. I was desperate to go to your wedding.
你们过来是因为想来 我是不是特别想去你婚礼
If it was too expensive, you shouldn't have come, Larry.
要是花钱太多你就不该来的 拉里
And I'm sorry that you can't accept a gift
而我很遗憾 不能再收礼物
after 12 months, but you just can't. It's the way things are.
一旦过了12个月 但就是不能 就是这样的道理
They don't want the wine. We're past the cut-off, we're sorry.
他们不想要酒 我们错过了最后期限 我们错了
You would do the same thing. I know you would do the same.
你也会这么做的 我知道你也会这么做
By the way, do you have anybody in there
顺便 你们谁能清理掉
to clean up the mess I'm about to make?
要砸在这儿的碎玻璃么
No, no, no. Now you're being silly.
别别别 你这是要犯傻
Thank you! Next time call.
谢谢 下次先打电♥话♥
You know what I was just thinking,
你知道我刚才想什么吗
maybe you should've worn a sports coat.
也许你应该穿运动外套的
You think so? That's true. Everybody's wearing...
你觉得吗 没错 大家都穿着
well, he's not wearing a sport jacket.
呃 他就没穿运动外套
He might be an actor. That might be part of his character.
他可能是演员 可能是他角色的设定
Oh.
哦
That's what happens... the actors mingle.
就是这样 演员混在人群中
All right, I'm gonna go use the bathroom.
好吧我先去个厕所
Okay, I'll grab a pew.
好 我去找座位
今日表演 晚上8点
《托尼和蒂娜的婚礼》
Hey, how you doing? I'm Angelo.
嗨你好吗 我是安杰洛
Antola, Angelo Antola.
安托拉 安杰洛安托拉
Hi, Brad.
嗨布拉德
Brad?
布拉德
Hey, so, you with Tony's side or Tina's side?
嗨 所以你是托尼那边还是蒂娜那边的
Brad, you know, cut the shit, okay?
布拉德 拜托别玩这出好吗
Shit? Brad? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
哪出?布拉德?我不知道你在说什么
I'm on Tina's side. Oh, are you?
我是蒂娜这边的 哦是吗
Yeah, yeah, me and Tina, we're close.
嗯嗯 我和蒂娜 我们很近
It's a shame she's gonna marry that jerk.
她要和那个混♥蛋♥结婚太可惜了
Only doing it for the money. She don't love him.
完全是为了钱 她不爱他
She doesn't love him.
她不爱他
But me and Tina, that's a different story.
但我和蒂娜就不一样了
We got something special, me and her. Oh, do you?
我们比较特别 我和她 哦是吗
Between the two of us, no one would understand, really.
在我们两个之间的事 没有人懂 真的
Yeah, well, you're a very complex person.
嗯 你这人还真复杂啊
Thank you. We have a better understanding of things
谢谢 我们之间的理解
than that cocksucker.
比那个混♥蛋♥好多了
That cocksucker, Tony. Yeah, that cocksucker.
那个混♥蛋♥ 托尼 嗯 那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he's a cocksucker, Tony.
嗯他是个混♥蛋♥ 托尼
Yeah, one day, me and Tina, we'll end up together,
嗯 有一天我和蒂娜 我们会在一起
'cause this will never work.
因为现在这样不对
Yeah, you think so? Oh, yeah.
嗯你这么觉得吗 哦是啊
Then I'll finally slip her the "sausage."
然后我就能给她香肠
Oh, is that right? That's right.
哦是这样吗 是的
That very formidable sausage of yours.
你的香肠还真猛啊
And she will be forever grateful, my friend.
然后她会永远感激的 朋友
Yeah, it's been fun doing this little improv with you.
嗯 和你在一起即兴感觉很棒
Improv, whatever you want to call it.
即兴 随便你怎么叫吧
I 'll see you later at the restaurant.
我们晚些时候餐厅见
At the reception, you bet, you bet.
在大厅 等你
I'll swing by, I'll say hello.
我会过去打招呼
Yeah, well, good, that's good, okay, yeah.
嗯 好 很好 行
Hey, that's not bad. You swing by.
嗨 不错啊 你会过来
I'll see you later, okay? I'll see you later.
我们回见 好吧 回见
Okay.
好
You guys missed a great show. You should check it out.
你们错过了一场好戏 你该去看看
Don't you think? Yeah, it was really good.
你不觉得吗 嗯 真的很棒
Brad was great, by the way. Thank you.
布拉德演的特别好 谢谢
Hey, Larry, some guy named Angelo keeps looking for you.
嘿拉里 有个叫安杰洛的人在找你
He was doing some shtick in the bathroom.
他之前在厕所里表演滑稽剧呢
Nothing funnier than shtick in the bathroom.
没什么比在厕所表演滑稽剧更有趣了
It was good, it was good. You should check it out.
很好 很好 你们应该看看
I'm hungry, shall we do this? I'm starving.
我饿了 要不要开动 我饿死了
I'll tell you what, we should order everything on the menu.
我跟你说 我们应该照着菜单一样来一份
All right. The chef's name's Paul?
好吧 厨师名字是保罗吗
Paul. Chef Paul.
保罗 保罗主厨
Want to get some wine? Something? I'm thirsty.
要不要酒 或者别的 我渴了
I know this seems crazy but...
我知道这有点不真实 但
Oh, I didn't know you brought the wine.
哇我不知你们带了酒
I know, it was a surprise.
我明白 这算是惊喜
Excuse me, could you open this wine for us?
您好 能不能帮我们把酒打开
Well, sure. Thank you.
呃可以 谢谢
Oh, wait till you hear this story.
哦 等会你们听这个
So, we had these friends that got married...
我们有朋友结婚了
They didn't take it?
他们没收?
So, they didn't take it, and Larry started shouting.
所以他们没有收 拉里大喊大叫的
And I just grabbed it... Look at that.
我就一把抓过来 看看
They actually didn't accept the gift.
他们真的没有收
I've never heard of anything so crazy.
我没听过这么疯狂的事
It was crazy. $300 bottle of wine, we win.
疯了 300刀的酒啊 我们赚了
Here's to the Loebs. Yeah, to the Loebs.
敬勒布 嗯 敬勒布
Hey, what's your problem?! What is your problem?
嘿你什么意思 你什么意思
Cheryl, don't move. I've got it under control.
谢丽儿别动 我来处理
I need club soda and salt.
我需要苏打水和盐
Hey, you, turn around, look at her, right there.
嘿 你 转过来看着她 就那
Is this the guy? That's him? Yes.
是这人吗 是他吗 是
You were following my wife? I wasn't following her.
你跟踪我老婆 我没有追着她
She called the cops on you. Look at me.
她报♥警♥了都 看着我
I need salt, I need salt.
我需要盐 我需要盐
I'm talking to you. I said look at me! She was scared half to death,
我跟你说话呢 看着我 她都吓得半死了
and you're some kind of pervert following her in the store?!
你是不是在店里像变♥态♥一样跟着她?
I'll take you outside... look at me!
咱们出去 看着我
I will kick your ass right now!
我现在就揍你一顿
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表