You know what? Can I just give you a word of advice?
你猜啥?我能给你个建议吗?
Yes, absolutely. Forget the piñata parties, okay?
嗯 说 别再搞皮纳塔派对了 好吧
在西方文化里打破它作为庆祝
皮纳塔(pinata):装有小玩具和糖果的彩色自♥制♥容器
It's a dangerous game. You could see what could happen...
太危险了 你能预见什么会发生...
you got kids swinging baseball bats around.
小孩拿着棒球棒乱挥
And even if the candy comes down,
而且即使糖果被打下来了
then you've got vultures coming and getting candy,
一堆馋鬼冲上来抢糖
stuffing it in their pocket, killing each other to get to the candy.
拼命往兜里塞糖 绝对能杀出一条血路来
It's a crazy game, it's dangerous. I don't know how the Spaniards do it.
这太疯狂了 很危险的 我不知道西班牙人怎么还玩这个
How long have they been doing this piñata?
他们搞皮纳塔这玩意儿多久了?
Not one Spanish person has figured out that the piñata
没有一个西班牙人认识到皮纳塔这东西...
is a sick fucking game?
有多变♥态♥多疯狂?
I hope you know Jill did not do that on purpose.
我希望你知道吉尔不是故意的
Really, she feels terrible about it.
真的 她非常难过
You shouldn't have called me an asshole in front of her, but...
你的确不该在她面前叫我混♥蛋♥ 不过...
She's a pretty good speller. Yeah.
她拼写不错啊 是的
Five years old, she can spell "asshole."
五岁了 混♥蛋♥还是会拼的
That's pretty good.
挺好
Hey, you know what? On the way up here,
嘿 你猜啥?我过来的时候
I was thinking, I would like that shirt.
就在想 我还挺想要那件衬衫的
I'll take it and I'll exchange it. It was a great gift.
给我我去换吧 那礼物挺好的
You can't exchange anymore. They're out.
你换不了 卖♥♥完了
There's no more left. It doesn't matter.
没剩的了 没关系
I can take it to a shirt guy, he'll fix it.
我找个补衣服的 他可以帮我补
This one's ruined, as you can see,
你可以看到 这件算毁了
and I was kind of planning on keeping the other one.
我打算把另一件留着了
The one you gave me?
你给我那件?
The one you gave back to me.
你还回来那件
I only gave it back to you
我还给你只是因为...
because you were being rude about me having to exchange it.
你非得让我去换 我觉得你太不讲道理了
You still nevertheless didn't accept my gracious gift,
不管怎么说 你没接受我真情实意的礼物
and you gave it back to me. Why are you doing this?
你把它还给我了 你干嘛这样?
Every time we get together, we push and pull like this.
每次我们见面 都要这么争锋相对
You should have kept the shirt in the first place...
你一开始就该把那衬衫收着...
Larry, Larry! I'm trying to watch "The Wizard of Oz."
拉里!拉里!我在看《绿野仙踪》呢
You just said you have two shirts upstairs.
你刚说你楼上有两件多的嘛
Go upstairs, give Ted his shirt,
上去把特德那件给他吧
and you'll have one for yourself.
你还能自己留一件
Hi, Ted.
嗨 特德
You got two shirts?
你还有两件衬衫?
Well, I bought an extra one.
嗯 我多买♥♥了一件
Hey.
嘿
Just put it down.
放那儿吧
Oh. that's Barbara.
噢 芭芭拉来了
So, the restaurant... you in?
所以那个饭店 你入伙吗?
Yeah, I'm going in for the same amount as you.
嗯 我和你投一样的钱
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah, you got a problem? No, no.
嗯 你有什么意见吗? 没有 没有
Is that all right? Yeah? Yeah.
可以吗?嗯? 可以
Okay. All right, that looks great.
好 好 这看起来不错
I thought it came out really well. It really did.
我觉得效果很好 是很好
I'm sorry it took such a long time.
我很抱歉花了这么长时间
It's just, with Chet... you understand. I know, I know.
只是 切特... 你懂的 我知道 我知道
Yeah, that looks good.
嗯 看起来不错
Oh, we're watching "The Wizard of Oz."
噢 我们在看《绿野仙踪》
You want to come back? Come on.
你想过来看吗?
Come on in, have a seat.
过来吧 坐着看
Barbara, do you know Ted?
芭芭拉 你见过特德吗?
Hi. Oh, my God, oh...
嗨 噢我的天 噢...
This was our movie. Chet loved this song.
这是我们的专属电影 切特爱死这首歌♥了...
Chet's shirt...!
切特的衬衫
No, no!
不行 不行!
Hey, asshole!
嘿 混♥蛋♥!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表