Who's that? Isn't that somebody in the car?
那是谁 你车里有人
It's Richard Lewis. Oh, oh...
理查德刘易斯 哦 哦
So, what? What do you want?
所以 怎么 你想干嘛
Actually, this may sound a little strange,
实际上呢 可能听起来有些奇怪
but we had a dinner party the other night
我们之前办晚餐会
and Jeff brought over some of your brownies...
杰夫带来了一些你做的布朗尼
Wait a minute.
等一下
Jeff brought brownies that I made to a dinner party?
杰夫把我做的布朗尼带去晚餐会了
Yeah, at my house. Larry, I baked those brownies
嗯 在我家 拉里 我做的布朗尼
specifically for Sammy to take to school the next day,
是给萨米第二天拿到学校吃的
and they were gone. I had no idea what the hell happened.
他们不见了 我他妈不知道怎么回事
Jeff stole... he stole his child's brownies, Larry.
杰夫偷拿了 他偷拿了自己孩子的布朗尼 拉里
You see what we're dealing with here?
你发现我们在讨论的是什么问题了吗
He stole brownies out of the mouth of his baby.
他从自己孩子的嘴里偷走了布朗尼
It's a testament to the brownie. That's what you're not seeing.
这证明你布朗尼做的太好了 你没看到这点
Because they're incredible brownies.
因为那真是超棒的布朗尼
If they were mediocre brownies, he wouldn't have taken them.
如果很一般 他就不会带过去了
Well, that's true. Which leads me to why I'm here.
嗯 那倒是 这就是我来的原因
I would love if you could give me the recipe.
我希望你能给我食谱
The brownie recipe? The brownie recipe.
布朗尼的食谱 布朗尼的食谱
I can't do that, darling, I can't. No, no, no, of course you can.
我不能这么做 亲爱的 不可以 不 不 不 你当然可以
No, I can't, because it's a secret family recipe
不 我不能 因为这是家族秘密食谱
my grandmother handed down to me, I can't.
我奶奶传给我的 我不能给你
Susie, Susie, Susie. Look who you're talking to here.
苏西 苏西 苏西 看看你在跟谁说话
I'm talking to Larry David.
我在跟拉里大卫说话
Yeah, the guy who never ever tells anybody anything.
对 这家伙不会跟任何人说任何事
I am known for that. Strangers come up to me
这是众所周知的 陌生人都会来找我
to tell me their deepest secrets.
跟我说他们内心深处的秘密
Well, that's good to know for future reference
嗯 挺好啊 以后我会考虑
for other things that I might need to trust you with,
等我有其他事情需要你帮忙保密的时候
but this is a secret. What does that mean to you?
但这是个秘密 你知道什么意思吧
Okay, okay, secret, secret, secret.
好吧 好吧 秘密 秘密 秘密
I'll tell you a secret, how about that? Nobody knows, not even Cheryl.
我告诉你一个秘密 怎么样 没人知道 谢丽儿都不知道
Well, if you'd like to tell me.
嗯 如果你愿意的话
I might be losing a testicle. You're kidding me.
我的一个睾丸可能要没了 你逗我吧
It's not definite. The point is, I'm telling you,
不确定 关键是 我告诉你了
I'm sharing something with you because I trust you.
因为相信你 我跟你说了
The way you can trust me. I cannot give you the recipe.
你也可以这样相信我 我不能给你菜谱
No, you can. No, I can't.
不 你可以的 不 我不能
I can't. My grandmother, okay... may she rest in peace...
我不能 我奶奶 明白不 愿她安息
entrusted that brownie recipe to me,
把这布朗尼的菜谱托付给我
and you're asking me to break a sacred confidence.
你现在要我打破一个神圣的誓言
It's not The Manhattan Project, you know?!
这又不是曼哈顿计划 你知道吗
It's just a little... a recipe.
只是一个小…菜谱而已
Go get a mix or something! You're asking too much.
去买♥♥包烘焙套装什么的吧 你的要求太过分了
You ask way too much. I can't. Oscar, come.
你的要求真是太过分了 奥斯卡 来
I just told you I'm gonna lose a ball!
我刚跟你说了 我的一个蛋要没了
Okay, so...
嗯 那
you want to put some Benadryl in some brownies?
你想把可他敏加到布朗尼里
A lot of Benadryl.
很多可他敏
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
What's the downside?
有什么不好的
Think of it, it's like... it's an act of humanity
想想看 这就像…人道主义行为
on your part. I'm begging you.
就你那方面而言 我求你了
Aren't you guys supposed to be going to the Emmys tomorrow night?
你们明晚不是要去艾美奖典礼吗
Why? What? Richard...?
为什么 什么 理查德
Is that what this is about, Larry? Because you don't want
就是因为这个吗 拉里 因为你不想
to take her to the Emmys because of the way she looks?
带她去 因为她现在的样子
Why should he take her? She's hideous. I don't blame him.
他为什么要带她去 她很丑啊 我不怪他
Are you guys out of your mind?!
你们疯了吗
Why?
怎么了
It's not only that. I want her to get better.
不只是这样 我想让她康复呀
It's 90%. You don't have to lie to her...
长相占90% 你不用跟她说谎
It's not 9010. It's 8515.
不是长相90% 康复10% 长相85% 康复15%
No, no, 7525. It's not even that.
不 不 长相75% 康复25% 根本不是
Tell her the truth. You're embarrassed to be seen with her,
告诉她实情 你和她同屏会觉得很尴尬
and I don't blame him. So what? She takes a little Benadryl,
而且我不怪他 那又怎么了 她就吃片可他敏而已
you put it in the brownie, big deal.
你把它放进布朗尼里 多大点儿事
Why don't you buy some brownies, put it in and leave me out of this?
你怎么不买♥♥些布朗尼 把可他敏放进去 别让我搀和?
We went over this. You know anything about tampering?
我们试过了 你知道什么是偷偷放药嘛
Huh? Do you know anything about tampering?
哈 你知道什么叫偷偷放药嘛
You can't do that because the brownie will fall apart.
因为布朗尼会裂开 所以你没法买♥♥现成的
It's gotta be in the mix when you make the brownie.
必须是你做的时候把药掺进原料里
Maybe you guys should take care of this yourself...
你们还是自己弄吧
How can we...? I can't bake.
我们怎么 我不会烘焙
Leave me out of this. I don't know how to bake.
别让我搀和 我不知道怎么烘焙
What do you mean? They have to be baked. They have to be baked.
你什么意思 布朗尼一定要是烘焙的 必须要烘焙
Don't you think she's gonna taste Benadryl in the brownies?
你不觉得她能从布朗尼中尝出来可他敏的味道
It's totally tasteless. There's no taste to this stuff.
可他敏完全无味的 这东西没有味道
There's no taste to it. I spoke to the pharmacist.
它没有味儿 我问了药剂师
Oh, you asked him if you put this in brownies,
哦 你问他 如果你把它放进布朗尼里
will someone be able to taste it?
别人会不会尝出来
There's no taste to it at all.
一点儿味道都没有
They're odorless and tasteless.
没有气味也没有味道
My heart is breaking for her big head.
因为她的大脑袋 我心都碎了
It's grotesque. It's like she should be in a carnival on Coney Island,
真是奇丑啊 她应该去参加科尼岛的嘉年华
I'm telling you.
我跟你说
This is the dumbest idea I have heard in a long time.
这是我这么久以来听过的最蠢的主意
You know what? It's a good idea, 'cause if it works,
你知道吗 这是个好主意 因为如果奏效
she thinks the prayer did it.
她会认为是祷告的结果
That's what's so smart about it.
这就是这个主意的聪明之处
Now the idea is a genius idea.
这个主意真是别出心裁
It's not like, "How did I get better all of a sudden?"
这就不会出现 "我怎么突然好了?"的情况
It was their religion. Yeah, it was their religion.
那是他们信仰的作用 嗯 是他们信仰的作用
Prayer worked. Yeah.
祷告奏效了 嗯
And you know what? It happened in our house.
你知道吗 这事出在我们家的
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好的
All right, I think we should... you know.
好了 我觉得我们应该…你知道的
All right, I just want to talk to her for a second.
好了 我想跟她聊一下
All right. Cheryl?
好了 谢丽儿
All right, thanks for doing this. I guess this is stupid.
好了 感谢你帮我们 我猜这很蠢
Do you not think this is stupid? It's not such a big deal.
你不觉得这很蠢吗 多大点儿事
Let's not make a big deal about it, okay? It's not really a big deal.
咱们别把它当回事儿 好吗 真不是什么大事
It's another day in paradise for me. Don't do it, if that's how you feel.
不过是我的又一个好日子 如果你么想 那算了
No, I'll do it, I'll do it, just go.
不 我要做 我要做 快走吧
Can you bake this stuff? I don't even know, can you bake?
你会做布朗尼吗 我都不知道 你会吗
Can you? I've never seen you bake anything, I'm sorry.
你会吗 我没见你烘焙过任何东西 抱歉
Please?
够了
Got some brownies for Deborah. My wife baked them.
给黛博拉带了些布朗尼 我老婆做的
I'll take them to her.
我给她拿进去吧
Hey, you know what?
嘿 你知道吗
We'd like to, bring her...
我们想 拿给她
If it's all the same to you.
对你来说都一样
I would really like to see the look on her face
我真的很想看到 当我给她布朗尼时
when I give these to her. It would mean a lot to me.
她脸上的表情 对我来说很重要
Me, too. Just for one minute.
我也是 就一分钟
Sure. Absolutely.
好 当然
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Hi, honey. Hi.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
You look... you know.
你看起来…你懂的
Yeah? I love you.
嗯? 我爱你
Hi, Larry. Look at what "Uncle Larry" brought.
嗨 拉里 看看"拉里叔叔"带了什么
What is that? A little treat.
那是什么 小奖励哦
Surprise. Brownies...!
哒哒哒 哒 布朗尼
Brownies. No peanuts.
布朗尼 没加花生
Thank the Lord.
感谢上帝
The ones from the other night? Oh...
跟那天晚上的一样? 哦
My wife got the recipe.
我老婆拿到了食谱
Cheryl got the recipe? Oh...
谢丽儿拿到了食谱? 哦…
Take it. Oh, jeez.
拿着 哦 上帝
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表