can you let go...? Okay, thank you.
你能放手吗...?好 谢谢你
You're stretching it out now.
你这就把它扯着了
It's not a scoop neck, it's actually a v-neck. Thank you.
这不是件圆领的 实际上是件V领的
I've got it.
我来就好
All right, well, I'm sorry for trying to help you out.
好吧 我想帮你真是对不起了
Well, you weren't helping me out.
嗯 你不是在帮我
You're actually stretching out... you're damaging merchandise.
你是把衣服扯着了...你是在损坏我们的商品
Boy, you really got it down. Yeah, I did get it down, okay?
天 你做的太棒了 嗯 我是做的不错 是吧?
I never could have done that. That's so hard to do.
我永远也做不到你那样 真的是太难了
Actually, I'm gonna ask you to leave.
实际上 我得要求你离开
I don't need to be insulted in my own store.
在自己的店里我♥干♥嘛要受你的气
I'm gonna ask you to leave, okay?
我得请你离开了 好吗?
All right, I'll just take the jacket and...
好吧 我就拿上那件夹克我就...
I don't think you're going to take the jacket.
我不认为你可以拿走那件夹克了
Have a nice day. I don't like to be insulted in my own store.
祝你愉快 我不想在自己的店里受侮辱
Hey, you insulted me, I didn't insult you. I was trying to help you.
嘿 是你侮辱了我 我没有侮辱你 我试着帮你
How many people come in here and fold a sweater?
有多少来这的人会折好毛衣?
No one does, actually. No one's considerate enough to do it.
实际上 没人会 没人能想的这么周全
I'm considerate enough to do it.
我能想的周全来做这个
It's not an issue of consideration. Actually, you're insulting me,
这不是考虑周全的问题 实际上 你是在侮辱我
that's why you're not getting the jacket.
这也是你拿不到夹克的原因
I wasn't insulting you, I was trying to help you.
我没有侮辱你 我是想帮你
Trying to help me by making extra work for me. Thanks a lot.
给我创造额外的工作来帮我 真是太谢谢了
Come on, I'll just give you the credit card.
算了 我给你信♥用♥卡♥
You're not gonna buy the jacket.
你不能买♥♥这件夹克
Don't sell it until I say so. Don't be an asshole.
我没说就别卖♥♥ 别混♥蛋♥了
I'm not being an asshole. You're being an asshole,
我不是混♥蛋♥ 你才是个混♥蛋♥
that's why I'd like you to leave, okay? Thank you.
所以我想让你离开这里 好吗?谢谢
Thanks a lot, have a good day.
非常感谢 祝你愉快
And by the way, don't try to send
顺便说一句 别想让
any friends in here to buy the jacket,
你的朋友来替你买♥♥这件夹克
'cause I'm not selling it to anyone.
因为我谁也不卖♥♥了
You think I'd send anybody to this piece of shit store?
你觉得我会让别人来这家垃圾店?
There is something I have to tell you.
我得告诉你件事
Krazee-Eyez is cheating on you.
疯眼背着你偷♥情♥
What?! How do you know?
什么?你怎么知道的?
Larry told me.
拉里和我说的
That cheating son of a bitch, I'm gonna kick his ass.
这个出轨的王八蛋 我要教训一下他
Are you gonna tell him that Larry told you?
你要和他说是拉里说的吗?
You goddamn right I am.
当然要说了
Yeah, I think it's Knox Road and Silver Lake.
嗯 我觉得是诺克斯路和银湖那边
Um, "Killer."
嗯 "杀手"
Yeah, that's the last name.
对 这是他的名字
"Krazee-Eyez."
"疯眼"
There might be a hyphen in that.
中间应该有连字符
Well, "Krazee," I guess is the first name,
我觉得"疯"应该是姓
unless the whole last name is "Krazee-Eyez Killer."
除非"疯眼杀手"都是姓
K-R-A-Z... Y, "Krazy-Eyez."
K-R-A-Z-Y 疯眼
What about an "H" at the end of "Killa"?
试试以H结尾的"杀手"呢?
Did you try that? "K-l-L-L-A-H"?
试过了吗?"K-l-L-L-A-H"?
What about the "Z"?
那试试"Z"呢?
"Eyez"? E-Y-E-Z? Is that possible?
"眼"?E-Y-E-Z?有可能吗?
No, no, that's an optometry place.
不 不 那地方是验光的
Okay, all right, thank you.
好 好的 谢谢你
What the fuck you doing? Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛呢? 嘿
Where's my nigga? Where's my nigga?
我老黑呢?我老黑呢?
There's my motherfucking nigga right there.
这他妈不就是我老黑么?
Get your ass in here. All right.
快点进来吧 来吧
Larry-fucking-David! God damn!
拉里-他妈的-大卫!老天!
You came to see my motherfucking shit, didn't you?
你来看我写的玩意的 是吧?
Krazee-Eyez...
疯眼...
I'm supposed to meet Cheryl and Wanda.
我是来找谢丽儿和旺达的
Do you have any idea where they went?
你知道她们去哪了吗?
Fuck... I think D said something about "tea bags"?
操...我觉得D说什么"茶包"?
Is that right? Yeah... thanks, Krazee.
是这样吗? 嗯 ...谢了 疯
Hey, hey, what's up man? Where you going?
嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么了老兄?你要去哪?
You just got here, nigga.
你才刚来这 老黑
Don't you want a tour of the house?
你不想参观下房♥子吗?
You want a tour of the house, don't you?
你想参观房♥子 是吧?
You want a tour? Come on motherfucker, come on!
你想参观吗?来吧混♥蛋♥ 走着!
Yeah, that's right. Come on, yeah, Larry-fucking-David.
对 对了 来吧 拉里-他妈的-大卫
Okay, yeah. See this shit, this is the dining room, you know?
好 嗯 看这玩意 这是餐厅 知道吧?
This is where you eat. Yeah, we do our dining here and shit.
这是你吃饭的地方 对 我们在这用餐什么的
We got some... got a table, a dining room table.
这有...有张桌子 一张餐桌
You got some chairs and shit.
还有点椅子什么的
You know what I mean? We got us some lamps and shit.
你懂我意思吧?我们这有灯什么玩意的
We got the floor, you know what I mean?
这是地板 你懂我意思吧?
It's made out of...
材料是...
some floor shit, you know what I'm saying?
地板什么的 你懂我意思吧?
Yeah, it's floor shit. We got some steps right here.
嗯 地板什么玩意的 这有些台阶
Got four of these motherfuckers.
这逼东西有四个
I wanted three, but I was like, four is better.
我想要三个 但我一想 四个更好
Four steps, uhhuh. We got a door here and a door there.
四个台阶 嗯 我们这有个门 那有个门
We got rooms all over this motherfucker. You know what I mean?
这狗♥日♥的♥四处都是房♥间 你懂我意思吧?
Yo, check it. You like this shit?
哟 看这个 你喜欢吗?
The Oriental room and shit?
东方风格的房♥间什么的?
All the shit go down right there.
一切都发生在这
The bed's a lot smaller than I would have thought.
床比我想象的要小的多
Maybe I will get a bigger bed.
或许我会买♥♥张大点的床
I can have three or four motherfuckers in there.
一张床我就能搞三四个了
Know what I'm saying? A whole harem of motherfuckers.
懂我意思吧?搞他一后宫的女人
You got to have three or four motherfuckers in there.
你必须得搞来三四个女人
You a motherfucking pimp, ain't you? I don't think I am.
你♥他♥妈♥是个皮条客 是吧? 我不认为我是
You are a pimp. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你就是个拉皮条的 对对对
You know, I want...
你知道 我想...
You got a garbage can? I gotta...
你有垃圾桶吗?我得...
No, you can throw that shit anywhere.
不 你扔到哪都行
I got someone to clean up after. Go ahead, throw it.
我之后再找人来清理 请吧 扔啊
Toss it. Okay.
丢掉 好吧
Toss the motherfucker.
把破烂丢掉
See? There you go.
看到了吧?这就对了
Watch this shit. Yo, Delicious!
看这个 哟 味美!
Delicious!
味美!
Tell Matilda to come in here and clean this shit up.
让玛蒂尔达过来把垃圾清理了
And bring me an Alizé. Do you want something, brother?
再给我拿瓶酒 你想要什么吗 兄弟?
No, thank you. I actually kind of got to...
不 谢谢你 我真的得去...
What's up? You like some shit?
怎么了?你想要点什么?
What?
什么?
I have the exact same jacket.
我有件一模一样的夹克
But I mean, I lost it, but l...
但我是说 我的丢了 但我...
you don't understand. I'm supposed to wear this in this movie tomorrow.
你不懂 我应该在明天的电影里穿这个的
Hey, it's cool, man. You all excited and shit.
嘿 没事 兄弟 你搞这么激动
You want to try it on? Go try it on, I don't give a shit.
你想穿上试试?穿上试试 我不在乎
No, but this is unbelievable because I lost the jacket.
不 但这太难以置信了因为我这件夹克丢了
Try the fucking jacket on, man.
他妈的穿上夹克试试 老兄
Holy shit, I can't even believe this.
我的天啊 我真不敢信
I'm thinking about putting a plasma screen on the fucking ceiling
我在考虑在天花板上放块等离子屏幕
and have "Scarface" like, 24-7. Let me see.
然后不间断地放《疤面煞星》 我瞧瞧
Oh, you official. This is amazing.
哦 你真正点 太棒了
This is amazing. I like that shit. You like it?
太棒了 我喜欢这样 你喜欢吗?
All right. It's yours.
好了 给你了
Get out of here. Fuck it.
别瞎说了 去它的
Fuck it, I don't need it. I got plenty of shit right here.
去它的 我不需要 我穿的玩意多的是
Krazee-Eyez, I don't know what to say. This is unbelievable.
疯眼 我不知道说什么了 难以置信
You don't have to say shit. We roll like that, you know what I mean?
你什么都不用说 我们关系就这样 你懂我意思吧?
Are you my Caucasian? I'm your... man...!
你是我的老白吗? 我是你...老兄...!
Are you my Caucasian? I'm your fucking Caucasian.
你是我的老白吗? 我他妈就是你老白
All right. All right, all right.
好 好 好
You know what? Honest to God.
知道吗?对天发誓
I love the crib, it's fantastic.
我很喜欢你家 棒极了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表