All right.
好吧
What about a nice bowl, huh?
这个好看的碗怎么样
You know what? They've probably got tons of bowls.
你知道吗 他们可能有一大堆碗的
I'm sure they were registered somewhere.
我肯定他们在什么地方登记过了
Everybody likes a good bowl for cereal and...
人人都想搞一碗麦片然后
I feel like I'm not gonna find anything in here.
我感觉我在这什么也找不到
Because they probably have all this stuff, right?
因为他们可能什么都有了是吗
Dishes and stemware... There's not much in here.
盘子和高脚杯 这里没什么
Why don't we just get them a nice piece of fish?
要不我们送他们一条好看的鱼
We should just go next door to that wine shop
我们应该去隔壁卖♥♥酒的地方
and get an expensive bottle of wine. Let's do that.
买♥♥一瓶昂贵的酒 走
How expensive? 200, 250?
多贵? 200 或250刀?
I don't know. It's got to be a good one,
我不知道 得是瓶好酒
they'll know the difference. Oh, of course they will.
他们能分出来 哦 他们肯定能
All right, are you coming?
好吧 你来不来
What, between this and a wine store? No, I'll stay here.
什么 离开这儿去卖♥♥酒那里吗 不了我呆在这
All right, I'll be right back.
好的 我这就回来
Okay.
行
Hi. What can I help you find?
嗨 能帮您找吗
Oh, nothing, you know, I'm just browsing.
哦不用 你知道的 我就随便看看
Yeah, you got that "bewildered" look.
嗯 你看起来有点困惑
I know it's a lot to take in. We'll just...
我知道这里东西太多了 我们先
No, I'm okay. If we narrow it down...
不 我没事 如果我们缩小范围
You know what? I appreciate it.
你知道吗 谢谢你了
I'm not really shopping. I'm kind of browsing.
我不是真的要买♥♥什么 我只是随便看看
If I need help, I'll let you know.
要是需要帮忙我会跟你说
Oh, take your time. Okay, thank you.
好的 慢慢来 嗯谢谢
Oh, all the napkin rings in the store are 10% off.
哦店里所有餐巾环都打九折
Just this week. Not just these,
就这周 不光这些
there's a million more. They're all 10% off.
还有很多种 都是九折
Okay. They make such great gifts.
好 它们很适合做礼物
Oh, we have... come here for a second. Let me show...
噢我们...过来一下 我给你看看...
You know what? I'm really not interested in buying anything.
其实吧 我真的没兴趣买♥♥东西
But thank you.
但是谢谢
If you're looking in the... something more affordable,
如果您要找更廉价的
we have smaller items. It's not that. I'm just not looking.
我们有小件 不不 我就看看
I'm not interested, but thank you.
我没兴趣 谢谢
Okay.
好
Flatware is always great.
餐具也很棒
All right, look. Can you stop following me around, please?
好的 听着 能不能不要老是跟着我了谢谢
I'm not interested in buying anything.
我买♥♥什么都没兴趣
Stop following me.
别跟着我了
I don't really understand what's giving you that idea.
我不是特别明白 你怎么这么想
Are you... maybe you're paranoid.
你是不是 可能有点偏执狂
You've done a complete circle with me now in the store.
你追着我在店里走一圈了
Why are you here if you're not interested in buying anything?
你要是没兴趣买♥♥东西还在店里做什么
You've never heard of browsers?
听说过随便看看吗
Is that word unfamiliar to you, a browser?
这个词你不熟悉吗 随便看看
Please leave. You got it.
出去 好的
Thank you. Have a great day. I'm well on the way.
谢谢 祝你愉快 我走了
You know what? We should drop this off at the Loebs'.
你知道么 我们可以直接把这送去勒布家
You know, we're in the neighborhood.
反正我们就在附近
$300. I know.
300刀 我知道
So ridiculous. But it's a good one.
太扯了 但真的是好酒
Hello?
有人吗
Hey, Cheryl. Brad.
嗨 谢丽儿 布拉德
Hi, Brad. Hey, what's up?
嗨 布拉德 嗨 怎么了
Nothing. Larry's in the car.
没事 拉里在车上
Oh, hey, hey, Larry.
哦嗨 拉里
Hey, Brad. How you doing?
嗨 布拉德 你好吗
Pretty good.
挺好的
Hey, Cheryl, still coming to "Tony and Tina's Wedding"?
嗨 谢丽儿 还去看《托尼和蒂娜的婚礼》吗
Yeah. Hey, I'm going too, Brad.
嗯 嗨 布拉德 我也去
Oh, okay, great.
哦 好 太好了
Hey Larry, still looking for a chef?
嗨拉里 还在找厨师吗
Actually, I am.
其实 是的
Well, my friend, Paul is the chef at Alsace
呃 我的朋友保罗是阿尔萨斯的厨师
and he's thinking about leaving.
在考虑辞职
I know that place, Alsace. That's a good restaurant.
我知道那儿 阿尔萨斯 饭店不错
Yeah. Hey, you know what?
嗯 嘿你知道吗
Why don't we go eat there after the show,
我们可以看完演出去那吃饭
and you can check out the food?
而你可以看看菜品
Okay, that sounds pretty good.
好的 听上去不错
All right, well... hey, I'll see you at the show.
好 那么 我们剧场见
Okay, bye. Take it easy, Cheryl.
好 再见 挂了哈 谢丽儿
"Larry's in the car."
"拉里在车里"
What?
什么
"Larry's in the car. If you plan on doing any dirty-talking,
拉里在车里 你们要是想说点不该说的
better save it for another time
最好换个时间
because Larry's in the car."
因为 拉里在车里
I was letting him know, to be polite. When you're on speakerphone,
我是想让他知道 有点礼貌 你开免提的时候
you're supposed to let people know...
得让人知道...
Yes. Yeah. Uhhuh. ...who's listening.
嗯 嗯 哈 ...谁在听
I mean, I think that you would be excited.
我是说我以为你会很激动
He might have found a chef.
他可能找到厨师了
I actually am. I think that could be good.
的确激动 我觉得可能会不错
I'll call Ted and Jeff and set it up.
我会叫上特德和杰夫 安排一下
Okay.
好
What is this? Oh, my God.
这是怎么回事 哦天啊
Oh, shit, there's a cop, what do we do?
天 有个警♥察♥ 我们怎么办
Just pull over, Larry.
先停车吧 拉里
Oh, here we go, Jesus Christ.
哦这下好了 天啊
What did you do?
你做什么了
Let me see your driver's license, sir.
让我看看您的驾照 先生
Can I ask what I did? Sure can.
我能问问怎么回事吗 可以
Sir, we had a report from a young lady on her cell phone
先生 我们接到一位年轻女士的报♥警♥
saying you've been following her in your car.
说您一直跟踪她的车
Following someone, what?
跟踪?啥?
I'm going to drop off a bottle of wine.
我是要去送一瓶酒
It's a friend's house in Moreno.
朋友家在莫雷诺
Okay, well, we did have... This is the guy.
好的 呃 我们的确 就是他
I can't believe you were doing this.
我不敢相信你居然这样
This guy came into the store where I work
我上班时候这人进店来
and accused me of following him around,
然后说我老是追着他
and then had, like, a little freak-out fit.
然后他就像是有点抓狂
Now he's following me. I don't know what she's talking about.
现在他又来追着我 我不知道她在说什么
You're turning left when I'm turning left,
我左转你也左转
turning right when I'm turning right.
我右转你也右转
This is, like, your sick revenge?
这是什么下作的报复吗
You follow me around and scare me like that?
你就追着我吓唬我吗
This is just so idiotic. What is wrong with you?
这太蠢了 你怎么回事
Would you explain to me why you've been following this lady?
您能否解释一下为什么跟踪这位女士吗
I'm not following her. I was in a store,
我没有跟踪她 我是在店里
and she was following me. I heard that part, I understand.
然后她跟着我 我听说了 我理解
I was not following him. You don't even know
我没有跟着他 你甚至不知道
how to work in a store. People ask you to leave them alone,
怎么在店里工作 别人要你离开
and you harass them!
你却一直烦他们
First of all, I was not following you! You were so following me!
首先我没有跟着你 你就是在跟着我
I was not following you, I work there.
我没有跟着你 那是我的工作
We're in a residential neighborhood here, please.
拜托我们现在可是在居民区里
When my husband finds out about this, Ma'am, go back to your car.
等我丈夫知道这事儿 女士 请回到车上
there's gonna be a problem. I'm worried about your husband.
然后问题就大了 我担心你的丈夫
You know what? You are.
你知道吗 你是得担心
Sir, why don't you stay in your car for a moment?
先生 您为什么不先在车上待一会儿
I'll be right back with you.
我很快回来找您
Maybe we should've called first.
也许我们应该先打个电♥话♥的
We're right in the neighborhood. What's the difference?
我们就在附近 打了又有什么区别
But do you drop by somebody's house?
但你会不打招呼直接去别人家吗
Sure. You got a gift, you drop by.
肯定啊 你带着礼物 就要直接过去
Hey, Melanie. Hello.
嗨 米兰妮 嗨
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表