I go out, raid, get... we need to do that with a chef.
我出去 偷袭 得到…我们为了找到厨师就该付出一切
I was in this restaurant the other day, it was a coffee shop.
我那天去了个餐厅 是一个咖啡店
And for some reason I had a side dish of applesauce.
不知怎么的我有一盘配菜苹果酱
I have to tell you it was really fantastic.
我不得不说真的很棒
It was so tasty. And I'm thinking
很好吃 而且我在想
they never serve applesauce in restaurants
他们从不在餐厅上苹果酱
and it could really be...
而它真的有可能…
I mean if and when the time comes for us
我的意思是 假如正好碰上
to be thinking about stuff like this as a side dish.
我们想要这样的配菜
We're gonna write that down. Very helpful.
我们会记下来的 很有帮助
When you look for your chef,
当你找你的厨师时
Make sure they know a little about applesauce.
确保他们对苹果酱有些了解
You buy it at a supermarket. It comes in a jar.
就在超♥市♥里有卖♥♥ 罐装的
We should consider it for the menu. Encourage people even.
我们应该考虑把它加到菜单上 甚至鼓励顾客试试
I think we're good, I got to go to a meeting.
我想我们差不多了 我要去开个会
Everybody's gonna look, right?
每个人都寻找 好吗
If anyone finds anything out, call.
如果有人发现了什么 打电♥话♥
It's a very underrated side dish, that's my point.
那真是被低估的配菜 这是我想说的
It's an underrated side dish.
这是被低估的配菜
Did you really just sign Sarah Jessica Parker
你真的刚刚签了莎拉杰斯卡帕克
to a recording contract?
一张唱片合同吗
Yeah, why not?
是的 为什么不
I want to show solidarity, but otherwise...
我想表现出团结 但是另一方面…
It's gonna work out. Don't worry about it.
会解决的 别担心
It's only money. Big deal.
只是钱的问题 不是大事
Yeah, my money, Larry. See you later.
是的 我的钱 拉里 一会见
Excellent. Love to meet with you, Hugh.
很棒 很高兴见到你 休
Bye bye. All right.
再见 好的
Thank you so much for coming.
非常谢谢你能来
Oh, please, we had a wonderful time.
哦 别 我们玩得很开心
It's too bad these other schlubs couldn't...
真糟糕其他蠢货不能…
They missed a good party. Yeah, they sure did.
他们错过了一个很棒的派对 是的 他们真的是
The weather worked out, it was great.
天气很好 真的很棒
It was a little rude on their part, I thought.
他们有点无礼 我想
I don't care.
我不在乎
So at the pool yesterday, I saw your son at the pool.
所以昨天在泳池 我看见了你的儿子
The kid's got some penis on him. He's pretty good.
这孩子的小♥弟♥弟♥真不得了 他很棒
What are you saying?
你说什么
Your son, his penis.
你的儿子 他的小♥弟♥弟♥
What are you saying that to me for?
你为什么要跟我说这些
Hey, it's a compliment. What's the big deal?
嘿 这是一个赞扬 有什么大不了
What's the "compliment"?
什么是"赞扬"?
How is it bad? He's got a nice, big penis, so what?
这很差吗 他有个很好很大的小♥弟♥弟♥ 那又怎么了
I'm not talking about your wife's tits, am I? This is rude.
我不会谈论你妻子的咪♥咪♥ 这很无礼
You could say my wife has nice tits as long as it's complimentary.
你可以说我妻子的咪♥咪♥只要是赞扬就行
Come on, Hugh.
别这样 优
Hugh, not "you," Hugh, okay?
休 不是"优" 好吗
H-yoo...
优…
Hugh.
休
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time.
很抱歉你这么不容易
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You remember Martine, the Mellons' nanny?
你记得玛蒂娜 梅隆家的保姆吗
From the pool party.
泳池派对来的
Yeah, she's having a bit of a problem.
是的 她遇到大♥麻♥烦了
A problem, I'll say. Mr. Mellon fired me.
一个麻烦 我会说 梅隆先生炒了我
It's my suitcase, it doesn't have wheels.
这是我的行李箱 它没有轮子
Oh.
哦
So she came over here.
所以她过来
It seems that one of the guests
似乎有个客人
felt the cabana bathroom was beneath him
觉得小屋厕所贬低了他
and made his way into the main house.
而想方设法进了主屋里
How did he find out?
他怎么发现的
Margarita the cook.
厨子玛格丽塔
She's got a problem with me.
她和我有点矛盾
She told that I was the person that let the guest in.
她告密说我让客人进去的
She squealed on you? She ratted!
她揭发了你 她个卑鄙小人
And he fired you? And he fired me.
然后他解雇了你 然后他解雇了我
Of course I remember what you said about, you know,
当然 我记得你说的 你知道的
that you would be responsible if anything happened.
如果有事情发生你会负责
Did you tell him that it was me?
你告诉他是我了吗
No, I don't "dime," I didn't dime.
没有 我不"告密" 我不告密
So I remember when I let you in,
所以我记得当我让你进去的时候
you said, "If there's any problem," I think,
你说 "如果有问题的话" 我想
"I'll take care of it." So here I am.
" 我会负责" 所以我来了
I'm gonna have to hold you to that
我不得不指望你
'cause I don't have another job.
因为我没有其他的工作
So I am homeless.
所以我成流浪汉了
Except I don't stink. Okay.
只是我身上不臭 好的
Your home is big.
你的家很大
You know what, Martine? I bet...
你知道吗 玛蒂娜 我打赌
Mr. David can do something about this situation.
大卫先生可以在这样的情况下做点什么的
I hope so. Yeah.
我希望如此 是的
Is there any way that you could maybe talk to Mr. Mellon
有没有可能你可以和梅隆先生谈谈
and straighten things out? Because I think
把事情解决 因为我想
if you spoke with him, I don't know...
如果你跟他谈了 我不知道
he would take me back. I'm a pretty good nanny.
他会雇回我 我是个相当不错的保姆
All right. I brought my suitcase
好啊 我带来了我的行李
so if there's any problem, I can just stay here.
所以如果有什么问题的话 我就呆在这里
There won't be a problem.
不会有问题的
Larry will take care of it. Oh, I hope so.
拉里会负责的 哦 希望如此
Ahem... well...
啊咳 那么
that's a really good idea and ordinarily I would,
这是个好主意 通常我会
but Hugh and I have had kind of a falling-out.
但是休和我刚刚吵了一架
What happened?
发了什么
Well, I was in the restaurant earlier and...
呃 我早些时候在餐厅 然后
we got to talking about the party.
我们谈了派对
I happened to mention that I caught a glimpse of his son's penis and...
我碰巧提到我看了他儿子的小♥弟♥弟♥ 然后
How about that thing?
那个你觉得怎么样
It's huge!
太大了
It was probably the wrong thing to do. It probably was.
也许不该这么做 可能是吧
Anyway, like I was saying, it's gonna be difficult...
无论如何 像我说的 这会有点难度
to talk to him.
去和他谈
Why would you do that, Larry?
你为什么要这么做 拉里
I took a risk.
我冒险了
You know what? I think you won't have a problem
你知道吗 我想你不会有问题
finding another job.
找其他工作的
I mean, people in this town love nannies.
这个镇子里的人喜欢保姆
They need them. Yeah.
他们需要她们 是的
I'll need Mr. Mellon as a reference if I get another nanny job.
如果我想要另一份保姆工作 我需要梅隆先生作为推荐人
He was my only reference, that was my first nanny job.
他是我唯一的推荐人 这是我第一份保姆工作
Oh. What did you do before that?
哦 你之前是干什么的
Before that, I worked at Magic Mountain
在这之前 我在魔幻山工作
in the "Looney Tunes" Lodge for 15 years.
在"兔八哥"小屋十五年了
It's where the "Looney Tunes" characters would come out
这是兔八哥角色出来的地方
and sign autographs for kids.
而且为孩子们签名照片
You know, Jeff and I
你知道吗 杰夫和我
went there once with his daughter.
和他的女儿去过一次那里
You did? I went in there.
你去过 我去过那里
And that song, that theme is played...
而且那首歌♥ 那个主题曲一响
They play it all the time. It was fun.
他们一直播放它 很有意思
Can I talk to you in the kitchen for just a second?
我能和你去厨房♥里谈几秒钟吗
Sure.
当然
I told you not to use that bathroom.
我告诉你了不要用那个厕所
Why did she come over here?
为什么她来这里
Obviously she thinks I'm responsible
显然她认为我要负责
for getting her fired and has no place to go.
她被炒鱿鱼 没有地方可去
She brought her suitcase, did you see that?
她带来了她的行李 你看见了吗
I saw it. She thinks she's staying here?
我看见了 她认为她要呆在这里?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表