but how did that happen? He saw me at the...
但是你怎么搞到手的? 他之前看见我...
at the lmprov
即兴表演
screaming at the audience one night in New York.
有天晚上在纽约朝观众大喊大叫
You mean ages ago? Yeah, ages ago.
你是说好多年前的时候? 对 好多年前了
He remembered this?
他还记得?
He remembered because I was having it out
他记得 因为我当时
with this guy in the audience, and he thought
冲着观众里的一个人发脾气 他就觉得
I could play this tough Jew. I don't know, it was weird.
我可以演这个犹太人的狠角色 我不知道 很奇怪
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
That's fucking unbelievable.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Maybe I should hang out by his house and scream and yell.
也许我应该到他家周围大喊大叫
No, that's great. Speaking of screaming and yelling,
真不错 说到大喊大叫
I'm trying to calm down a little bit,
我最近想让自己平静一点
so I decided... don't mock.
所以决定... 别笑我
I'm gonna start... I've never done it before, to meditate.
我要开始... 我从没干过这事儿 开始冥想
You know, I used to do it. Did you know that?
我以前也做过 你知道吗?
I vaguely remember. Yeah, I used to do it.
我有模糊的印象 对 我以前也做过
What do you do, actually?
冥想到底是做什么?
I had a mantra, you know,
我有个咒语
and you repeat this mantra in your head.
然后就在脑袋里一直重复念
You repeat it? Yeah, say it over and over again.
一直念? 嗯 一遍一遍地念
Where do you get mantras? From a yoga instructor.
你的咒语是从哪儿来的? 一个瑜伽老师给我的
I'm not gonna... I have to sign up
我才不要... 还得报名
for a yoga class or a mantra class?
瑜伽课或者是咒语课?
You could say anything you want. Give yourself your own mantra.
你念什么都行 自己给自己一个咒语
You want a mantra? I'll give you a mantra.
你想要咒语吗?我这就给你一个
"Lonely, lonely..."
"寂寞 寂寞..."
"Lonely..." "Lonely..."
"寂寞..." "寂寞..."
Just keep repeating it. That would work?
一直重复 有效果吗?
You want mine? I'll give you mine.
你想要我的咒语吗?把我的给你
Is that allowed? Who's gonna stop us?
可以吗? 谁说不行?
Nobody. It's totally applicable.
没人 完全可以
What is your mantra?
你的咒语是什么?
Okay. Actually...
好吧 实际上...
Are you taking it back? No, I'm telling you.
你不想给我了吗? 不 我会告诉你
Oh. Ji...
哦 札...
That's it? Ji ya.
就这样? 札雅
Ji ya? What does it mean?
札雅?什么意思?
I have no idea. But keep repeating it over and over again...
我也不知道 但是只要一遍一遍地重复念...
"Ji ya, ji ya, ji ya"... you know, half an hour,
"札雅 札雅 札雅..." 大概半小时
20 minutes, half an hour...
二三十分钟...
"Ji..." oh, shit. What?
"札..." 噢 糟糕 怎么了?
This guy, Ed Swindell. He's spotted me.
艾德斯温德尔 他看到我了
He's gonna want to do a "stop-and-chat."
他要来找我聊天了
Don't... don't, don't go, don't go.
别... 别走 别走
Oh my God, I got to... Oh, what a fuck.
噢 老天 我得走了... 真♥他♥妈♥的
I got a lot of shopping to do. Have a blast.
我还要买♥♥好多东西 祝你好运
Hey, Larry. Hey, Ed.
嘿 拉里 嘿 艾德
Good to see you. What a surprise.
真高兴竟然碰到你了
Good place, isn't it?
这地方不错吧?
Yeah, we're clothes shopping and I had to get out of there.
嗯 我们在买♥♥衣服 我得出来喘口气
You know, little Deslys, "the princess,"
你懂的 德莉小公主
she's holding up these two things.
拿着两件衣服
"Which makes me look more growed-up, Daddy?"
"我穿哪件会显得比较成熟啊爸比?"
You know...
你知道...
my mother... just died.
我母亲... 不久前去世了
Oh, Larry, I'm so sorry.
噢 拉里 我很遗憾
I kind of need to be alone with my own thoughts.
我需要跟我自己的思绪独处
Oh, absolutely. Jeez, bless your heart.
噢 当然 天啊 愿你安好
Our thoughts are with you.
我们的心与你同在
Thank you. Yeah, yeah.
谢谢 不用
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yep?
嗯?
I'm looking for my mother's grave, Adele David.
我在找我妈的坟墓 阿黛儿大卫
She was just buried.
她刚入葬不久
Yeah, yeah.
嗯 对
I think it's supposed to be right over there.
我就得应该就在这附近
She got moved. Special section.
她被移走了 特殊区域
What "special section"?
什么"特殊区域"?
You'd better talk to the general manager.
你最好跟总经理谈谈
Take a right down here and it's the first building on the right.
从这儿下去右转 右手边第一座楼就是
My mother was moved to a special section?
我母亲被移到了特殊区域?
Yes, evidently you were out of town.
对 很显然 你不在城里
Well, I would've been here, but I wasn't informed about it.
我本来能来的 但是没人通知我
Well, obviously. We have a section reserved for people
当然了 我们有一块区域是专门留给
who... well, who just don't qualify
那些... 没有资格
for the interment in consecrated ground.
被埋葬在神圣土地里的人
It's a place where we put the villains, the suicides,
这里埋着恶棍 自杀者
the gentiles who are from mixed marriages...
异族通婚的非犹太人...
Okay, okay. This is a horrendous mistake, okay?
好了好了 这是个可怕的错误 好吗?
Let me explain, please. When the shammas examined her,
请容我解释 教堂司事检查她的时候
he found that she had a tattoo
他发现她有一个纹身
on the...
纹在...
Tattoo? My mother had a tattoo?
纹身?我母亲有个纹身?
Yes, sir. It's on the right cheek
是的 先生 在她右边屁♥股♥上
of her right buttock if you will.
在右侧 可以这么说
My mother had a tattoo on her ass?
我妈屁♥股♥上有个纹身?
On her right buttock, yes, sir. Now...
在右边屁♥股♥上 是的 先生 那么...
So what if she did have a tattoo, so what?
她有个纹身又怎么了?那又怎样?
According to Leviticus, "You shall not make any gashes
根据《利未记》 "不能为死者
in your flesh for the dead, nor incise yourself."
划伤身体 也不能切刻自己"
In other words, to adorn oneself in such a manner,
换句话说 以这种方式装饰自己
was found by Maimonides... many, many, years ago, of course...
在迈蒙尼德看来... 当然是很多年前了...
to be an offense
是一种罪过
which would disqualify such a person
这样的人就没有资格
from burial in consecrated ground.
被埋葬在神圣的土地上了
Okay.
好吧
Look, I wasn't here. I should've been here.
瞧 我当时不在 我应该在的
I wasn't called. My father for some reason didn't call me.
没人给我打电♥话♥ 我父亲由于种种原因没打给我
Your dad was here. If I was here,
你父亲在这儿 如果我在的话
this never would've happened. Sir, I'm here now
绝对不会发生这样的事情的 先生 现在我来了
and I'd like to rectify this. I'd like to get her
我想纠正这个错误 我想把她移回
where she's supposed to be, where we paid for her plot.
她应该在的地方 我们付钱买♥♥的地方
Now, if there was some youthful indiscretion,
即使她年轻时有些不检点
and she got this tattoo... which I still can't even
纹了个纹身... 虽然我还是
hardly believe my ears when you even tell me this...
很难相信你告诉我的这件事...
but okay, say she does have this tattoo over there.
但是就算她在那儿纹了个纹身
You know... so come on.
你懂的... 拜托
So what?
那又怎样?
There's nothing I can do, sir.
我也无能为力 先生
The law is the law.
规矩就是规矩
That's two things you didn't tell me.
有两件事你没告诉我
All right, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, what can I do?
好了 对不起 对不起 我能做什么?
What are we gonna do about this "special section" thing?
我们要怎么解决这个"特殊区域"的问题?
We can't keep her there. This is ridiculous.
不能把她留在那儿 荒谬至极
Well, that's true, I don't understand this.
是这样 我完全不懂
But they have this special section.
但是他们有这么个特殊区域
It's the stupidest, stupidest thing I ever heard of.
这是我听说过的最蠢的事情了
I agree with you totally. Never heard of anything so insane.
我完全同意 从没听说过这么没道理的事
I have heard of it.
我听说过
She would be sick to her stomach if she knew.
如果她知道了一定会厌恶至极
Yes, she would be upset.
嗯 她会很生气的
Bottom line is, she'd be sick to her stomach.
底线就是 她会厌恶至极
When did she get this tattoo?
她什么时候纹的纹身?
The tattoo? We were just married.
纹身?当时我们刚结婚
We walked down the boardwalk over there.
我们走在那边的一条木板路上
She saw a tattoo parlor. She said, "Hey, let's do it."
她看到了一家纹身店就说 "我们去纹身吧"
Your parents had tattoos.
你父母有纹身
With our names.
纹了我们的名字
That was an epic... words of love.
简直是壮烈的... 爱情宣言
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表