I only got four shovels.
我只有四把铲子
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
All right.
开始吧
Ji ya.
札雅
Ji ya.
札雅
Ji ya, ji ya, ji ya...
札雅 札雅 札雅...
Ji ya, ji ya, ji ya, I made it out of clay
札雅 札雅 札雅 我用泥做了个札雅
And when it's dry and ready, oh, ji ya I will play
等泥干透了 我就来玩它
Yo! Ji ya, ji ya, ji ya, ya ji ya ji-ji-ji...
哟!札雅札雅札雅 呀啊呀啊啊...
Who is it? Your friend, Richard Lewis.
谁啊? 你的朋友 理查德路易斯
Oh, Richie boy!
噢 老理啊!
Larry... Oh, a little popin, huh?
拉里... 突然造访啊
Yeah, a bit of a popin. No call?
对 突然造访 不先打个电♥话♥?
No. Happy?
不 你高兴了?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
The mantra that you so nicely lent to me,
你好心借给我的咒语
that I said maybe 400,000 times...
那条我念了大概有四十万次的咒语...
"Ji ya"? What, what?
"札雅"?怎么了?
I found out what it meant from some chick who does this meditation stuff.
我从一个做冥想的姑娘那儿知道了它的意思
What does it mean? Well, you can take "ji ya,"
什么意思? 你可以拿着"札雅"
and take that mantra and shove it up your ass.
把你的咒语塞回你屁♥股♥里了
You know what it means? No, what does it mean?
你知道那是什么意思吗? 不知道 什么意思啊?
"Fuck me."
"操♥我♥妈"
Fuck me!
操♥我♥妈!
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Hmm.
嗯哼
Beautiful day, isn't it?
真是美好的一天 对吧?
Yes, it is.
是啊
You hear the birds? Umhm.
你听到鸟叫了吗? 嗯哼
Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm deaf
有时候我会假装自己聋了
and I try to imagine what it would be like...
试着想象听不到...
Right. not to be able to hear them.
嗯 会是什么感觉
It's not so bad.
感觉还不错
You expecting somebody?
你在等谁吗?
No. Huh.
没有啊 哈
Hi.
嗨
Can we come in and talk to you please?
能进来跟您谈谈吗?
Oh, sure. You don't mind? Thank you.
噢 当然 您不介意吧?谢谢
We're looking for a Larry David, ma'am. Can you help us?
夫人 我们在找拉里大卫 你知道他在哪儿吗?
Oh, why? Is he here, ma'am?
噢 找他什么事? 他在这儿吗?
Well, I'm wondering what this is about.
我想知道发生了什么事
We need to speak with him, ma'am.
夫人 我们需要找他谈谈
Hey, that's him, that's the guy.
嘿 就是他 就是那家伙
Mr. David? We're gonna need you to come with us, sir.
大卫先生吧?您需要跟我们走一趟
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么?
Evidently you've been passing some bad bills around town, sir.
据说您在附近散发假♥币♥ 先生
Can you help us out with that? Counterfeit bills, sir.
您能解释一下吗? 伪造货币 先生
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
Counterfeit bills. Put your hands down, sir.
假♥币♥ 请把手放下
Oh... okay, all right. I know what happened here.
噢... 好吧 我知道怎么回事
I was in this movie, and they gave me this counterfeit money.
我在拍电影 他们给了我假的钞票
I understand. And... no, I'll...
我明白 然后... 不 我会...
Relax your arms, sir. You can't be serious.
先生 请放松手臂 你们不是认真的吧
Stay calm. I'll give you real money.
请冷静 我会给你真钱的
No, but I'll give you real money.
不 我会给你真钱的
My mother died... I'm very sorry.
我母亲去世了... 我很遗憾
Ji ya!
札雅!
Ji ya!
札雅!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表