Hmm, interesting.
嗯 有趣
So that's what it is. I'll see you later.
所以这就是这么回事 回头见
All right, see you later. Yeah, bye.
好的 再见 再见
What did I miss?
我错过什么了?
She was telling me what songs she'll do and all that.
他告诉我她会唱什么歌♥ 如此而已
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
I'll make these guys a sandwich real quick.
我要给这些人做三明治
Do you want something? No.
你想要点什么吗? 不
- No, you're good? - Yeah.
不要 你不饿咯? 嗯
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Why don't you guys come back here with me?
大家和我来
I'll see what I can do. Thanks. Cool.
我看看我能做点什么 谢谢 很好
Jesus. You didn't even freaking look.
天啊 擦 你甚至都没看
You come flying down the hill...
你从山上飞下来的吗
You were going a 1,000 miles an hour on the left side.
你在左边快开到一千迈了
What is this, Australia?
你以为是在哪 澳大利亚吗?
Are you okay? Yes, I'm okay. My neck hurts.
你还好吗? 我还好 我的脖子受伤了
This is a Cadillac,a CTS, a brand new car.
这是凯迪拉克 一辆崭新的车
You're trying to sabotage the event, aren't you?
你想破坏今晚的活动 是不是
By the way, thanks for inviting us. Freak you!
顺便说 谢谢邀请我们 擦你的
Freak you! Freak you!
擦你的 擦你的
Thank you so much. Under the circumstances...
谢谢大家 在这种情况下
Mindy Reiser's been snubbing me all night.
明迪莱瑟整个晚上都在冷落我
- She has? - She won't even look at me.
是吗? 是的 她甚至都不看我
Because of the Martin Short thing? Yeah.
因为马丁肖特的事? 对
I turned it around,and then I do it again.
我翻盘了 然后又犯了一次
I think we have one song left that was specially requested.
我们还剩一首歌♥ 是被特别要求的
It's called"You Oughta Know. "
名字是《你应该知道》
It goes something like this.
是这样唱的
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me.
不好意思 先生 不好意思
I know who this song is about.
我知道这首歌♥写的是谁
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表