Go home! It's all taken care of.
回家吧!全搞定了!
That's right. We had a little chat.
就是那样 我们小聊了下
I'm taking him to the Braudys.
我正带着它去布洛迪家呢
He's sitting right next to me.
它就坐我旁边儿
You're more than welcome.
完全不用谢
All right, my friend. Goodbye.
行吧 哥们 再见
Well, Oskie-boy. Huh?
好嘛 奥斯仔 哈?
What do you say, Oskie-boy?
你说呢 奥斯仔?
We're going to the Braudys, you excited?
我们要去布洛迪家了 你激动嘛?
Are you excited about the Braudys? Come here, give me a kiss.
要去布洛迪家了开不开心?来嘛 来亲一个
Give Uncle Larry a kissy, Oscar boy.
给拉里叔叔亲个 奥斯仔
Ooh.
么唔
All right, look at your new home.
好嘛 瞧瞧你的新家吧
You're such a good boy.
你真是个好孩子
Yeah, you're such a good boy!
好哟 你真是个好孩子啊!
Hello. Hi.
哈喽 嗨
Well, here's Oscar.
瞧 这就是奥斯卡
This is the corpse-sniffing dog I was telling you about.
这就是我跟你说过的那条尸体嗅探犬
Right. I remember dinner. Oscar.
对 我记得那顿饭 奥斯卡
Yeah, all yours.
是啊 你的了
Do you have something to say to me, Larry?
你有什么想对我说的吗 拉里?
Yeah, congratulations.
有啊 恭喜你
No, I mean, do you have anything else to say to me from dinner?
不是 我是说 就那顿晚餐来说你就没有什么想说的了?
I enjoyed the chicken very much.
我非常喜欢那盘鸡
I was surprised at how good it was, actually.
说真的 我没想到能那么好吃
Very funny, that's very funny.
真有意思 这可真有趣啊
Look, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it,
听着 我不想小题大做
but you know how I feel about what happened at dinner.
但你知道我对晚餐发生的事是什么感受
Larry, I'm waiting, I'm just waiting.
拉里 我等着呢 我就等着呢
I'm still waiting.
我还在等
Well...
是嘛...
I guess you'll have to continue to wait
我猜你得接着等了
if it's a thank you that you're waiting for.
如果你等的就是个谢谢的话
Because a thank you is just a little more than you can handle.
因为你应付不来一句谢谢
No, it's not more than I can handle.
不是的 我应付得来
If you had paid for the meal,
如果是你请的客
I would've thanked you as I told you.
我会告诉你我感谢你
Okay. Extraordinary.
行吧 简直了
It's extraordinary. It's a shame.
这简直了 真是遗憾
So am I to assume that you do not want the dog?
所以我能假设你不想要这条狗了是吗?
Is this what you're saying to me?
这是你的意思吗?
Larry, If you want to thank me for dinner, I will look at your dog.
拉里 如果你谢谢我那顿饭 我就照看你的狗
I thank people when they deserve to be thanked.
我会感谢那些值得被感谢的人
In this particular instance, you do not deserve to be thanked.
在这个特定的情境下 你不值得被感谢
Because a man and a woman are married...
因为一个男人和一个女人结了婚...
Because you haven't worked a day since you got out of college.
因为你离开大学之后就不工作了
You've never held a job... Hey, look it's a dog.
你从来没有工作过 嘿 看啊 是条狗
Doggie! Oh, he's so cute.
狗狗!噢 它太可爱了吧
Leave the doggie alone. He's not our dog.
别缠着这狗狗 它不是我们的狗
His name's Oscar. That's Larry's dog.
它叫奥斯卡 那是拉里的狗
I wanted to give this dog to you, but your mommy doesn't want it.
我本想把这条狗送给你们 但你们妈妈不想要了
Don't be silly, you weren't gonna give him to me.
别闹了 你就没想着把它给我
It's your dog, Larry. You promised!
这是你的狗 拉里 你答应好的!
At some point we're gonna get a dog.
未来某一时刻我们会有一只狗的
Daddy and I were talking...
爸爸和我正商量着...
Oh, he's such a good dog. ...but not this dog.
噢 真是条好狗啊 ...但不是这条
We'll look for a dog someplace else.
我们会从别处再找条狗的
Why look for one when there's one right here?
这就有一条现成的为什么还要去别的地找?
Yeah. Please...?
是啊 行吗...?
Please? Oscar?
好不好嘛? 就奥斯卡吧?
Okay, okay, all right.
好吧 好吧 成吧
Here you go, boys. Cool.
牵走吧 小伙子们 酷
Hey, hey what do you say?
嘿 你们要说什么?
Thank you! You're welcome.
谢谢您! 不客气
He sleeps on my bed.
它要在我床上睡
Enjoy.
爽去吧
Oh, shit.
噢 我日
You sick fuck, Larry David!
你个死变♥态♥ 拉里大卫!
What the fuck do you think you're doing
你♥他♥妈♥脑子里想什么呢?
getting my kid drunk?!
把我娃灌醉?
Drunk? What are you talking about?
醉了?你说啥呢?
She's slurring her words, she's bumping into things,
她含含糊糊 跌跌撞撞的
she stinks like a fuckin' wino!
她闻着就像个该死的酒鬼!
Oh, I poured some of your... I had poured some wine.
喔 我倒了点儿你的...我倒了点儿红酒
Oh, she must have accidentally...
噢哟 一个七岁的孩子肯定是...
a seven-year-old kid drank some wine?
一不留神就要去喝红酒?
It was... the glasses got...
那是...杯子之间...
Do I look like a fucking idiot, that I'm gonna believe you?
你当我是个傻♥逼♥吗 你以为我会信你?
You got her drunk and stole the fucking dog, all right?!
你把她灌醉了然后偷走了那该死的狗 对不对?!
No, she told me I could have the dog.
不是的 她给我说了我能把狗带走
She told you you could take the dog after you got her
你把她都他妈的灌懵了她才跟你说
all fucked up on alcohol. All liquored up.
你把狗带走吧 都醉大发了
I thought she had a speech impediment.
我还以为她有言语障碍症呢
You've known the kid since she was born,
你打这孩子出生起就认识她了吧
and she suddenly develops a speech impediment?
然后她瞬间就患上言语障碍症了?
That's what was so puzzling to me.
我也懵逼啊
Oh, listen, you four-eyed fuck, you stole the dog!
噢 听着 你个死四眼 你偷了狗!
She's at home hysterical that her dog is gone!
因为狗没了她在家都歇斯底里了
I don't know what you did to him.
我不知道你要跟狗干什么
Maybe you brought him for some animal testing or something,
没准你是要带它去做动物实验什么的
you sicko fucko asshole.
你个死变♥态♥混♥蛋♥玩意儿
Get me the fucking dog!
把他妈的狗还给我!
First of all...
首先呢...
I just want to thank you for dinner the other night.
我就是想为了那天的晚餐对你表示感谢
I don't know what got into me.
我也不知道我怎么了
I was so wrong about that.
错的那么离谱
You're married, you're a couple.
你结婚了 你们是一对儿
of course you get thanked. It's a 50/50 thing.
当然你也应该得到感谢 这是对半分的嘛
So what if he works and you don't?
他工作你不工作又如何?
That has nothing to do with it.
毫不相干
You're a housewife, you raise the kids.
你是一位家庭主妇 要养育孩子
You've got kids, that's a full time job.
你带孩子 这就是份全职工作
You deserve a thank you. And I was dead wrong.
你值得一句谢谢 我真的错了
And I'm sorry.
我道歉
Thank you.
谢谢你
I... that's great.
我...这很好
That wasn't easy to do and I really do appreciate it.
这不是件容易事儿 我真的很感激
You know what? Once I realized the situation
你知道吗?我一意识到我错的有多离谱
and how wrong I was, it was easy to do.
这事儿就很简单了
I'm very... I am impressed.
我非常...非常感动
And listen...
看嘛...
when you're wrong, you're wrong, you know?
当你错了 就是错了 不是吗?
I didn't expect it. I just didn't, but thank you.
我没想到 我没有想到 但是谢谢你
Good, good. Whew!
很好 很好 吁!
How's the dog working out?
狗表现的怎么样?
The dog is actually great.
这狗太棒了
Really? Yeah, the kids are loving him.
真的吗? 是啊 孩子们都爱死它了
They're loving him, he's sweet as can be.
他们特别喜欢它 它很暖心
Well-trained just like you said. He's terrific.
跟你说的一样受过很好的训练 棒极了
I'll tell you why I'm asking,
我为什么这么问呢
because something's come up...
因为出了点儿事儿...
and ahem...
呃咳...
the owner of the dog actually wants the dog back.
狗的主人其实想把狗要回去了
I just left her,
我刚从她那过来
and her kid's pretty broken up about it.
她的孩子因为这事儿都崩溃了
What do you mean, what do you mean?
你什么意思 什么意思啊你?
Well, it's a long story,
呃 一言难尽啊
but when her daughter told me I could have the dog,
就是她女儿跟我说我可以带走狗的时候
she was quite drunk at the time, unbeknownst to me.
她当时醉的厉害 喝懵了都
Drunk? How old is this girl? Seven. Anyway...
醉了?这女孩儿多大啊? 七岁 不管怎样...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表