Go ahead, take a little taste.
来 尝一口
Oh, thank you so much.
哦 太感谢了
Go ahead. Take a bite. Mmm, huh?
来 咬一口 嗯 哈
Huh, what do you think? You like that?
哈 怎么样 喜欢吗
Hmm... Like a little girl again, huh?
嗯 又像个小姑娘了 哈
You know, they're not quite the same.
嗯 这些跟之前不太一样
No, they're the same. Umumm.
不 是一样的 唔嗯
Yeah, yeah. Umumm.
对 对 唔嗯
Yeah, yeah. Honey, just try another one.
对 对 亲爱的 再尝一个吧
Tell Cheryl I said thank you for making the effort,
告诉谢丽儿 我很感谢她做的这些
but those are really not the same.
但是这真的不一样
What are you talking about? They're delicious, eat it. It's good.
你在说什么 很好吃的 吃一下 很棒的
It's good, take it.
很棒 吃吧
These are definitely not the same brownies.
这真的是不一样
Not the same brownies? It's the same brownie!
不一样? 是一样的
They're definitely not the same.
真的不一样
Believe me, they're the same brownie. My wife baked them.
相信我 是一样的 我老婆做的
I know what she baked. These really suck.
我知道她做的什么 真的很难吃
I can't believe that she doesn't know the difference between sugar and salt.
我不敢相信 她竟然分不清盐和糖
How dare you insult my wife's baking! There's something different...
你怎么能侮辱我老婆的手艺 有些不同
All right. Fine, fine, you know what? Fine.
好吧 好了 好了 你知道吗 好了
Save them for later, save it.
留着以后吃 留着吧
What do you want me to say, Larry? They're horrible!
你想让我怎么回答 拉里 太难吃了
What time are you picking me up tomorrow night for the Emmys?
你明天晚上什么时候来接我去艾美奖典礼?
I feel like nothing's happening, wait.
我觉得啥都没发生 等一下啊
Okay, wait, Larry actually wrote down...
好了 等一下 拉里写的
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
He wrote down directions for me, because...
他给我写使用说明 因为
we... Hit the red button.
我们 按红色按钮
This is pitiful... No, no, Larry!
太可怜了 不 不 拉里
This is so not...
这不是太...
What?
什么
I can't get the satellite to go on.
我不会启动卫星播放
It was working yesterday, just follow the instructions!
昨天还可以呢 按照使用说明
Just get in here and fix the damn thing!
过来吧 修一修这破玩意儿
We're missing Joan!
我么要错过琼安了
We're missing the Emmy Pre-Show with...
我们要错过艾美奖预演了
I just...
我就是
This is just so pathetic.
这太可悲了
You can't wait three hours? lt'll come on regular TV.
不能等3小时吗 电视上会有录播的
We want to watch it when the New Yorkers watch it.
我们想跟纽约人一起看
We need to see the Pre-Show with Joan. We're missing that now.
我们要看琼安的预演 要错过了
We need to see what everyone's wearing.
我们要看大家穿的什么
That's the best part.
那是最好看的部分
What was that business I saw you... yesterday?
你当时在干嘛呢 昨天
At the coffee shop? What business?
在咖啡店 干嘛
The business with the black guy. You fixed his tip?
跟那个黑人 你给他补了小费
What happened? So? Yeah.
发生了什么? 是我 咋了?
What do you mean, "So"? You didn't know? Larry's a tip profiler.
"咋了"? 你什么意思 你不知道吗 拉里是个小费数额分♥析♥器
Fixed a black man's tip. He didn't leave enough.
给黑人补小费 他给的不够
What am I supposed to do?
我能怎样
You trying to get a NAACP lmage Award or something?
你想拿个有色人种协会形象奖还是什么?
If it wasn't a racial thing, why'd you do it behind his back?
如果不是种族问题 你为什么在他走后补上小费
I didn't do it behind his back!
我没有在他走后补上小费
He tiptoed back into the restaurant. Tippy-toed.
他蹑手蹑脚回到餐厅 蹑手蹑脚呀
I did not! You should've seen it.
我没有 你们真该看看
I didn't tiptoe, he stormed out in a huff!
我没有蹑手蹑脚 他气冲冲地跑出去了
I would've done it right in front of his face, but he stormed out.
我是可以在他面前补上小费的 但是他冲出去了
Well, why'd he storm out? Because I fired him.
嗯 他为什么冲出去呢 因为我解雇了他
You fired him? You fired him?!
你解雇了他 你解雇了他
Why'd you fire the black man?
你为什么解雇那个黑人
I fired the black man
我解雇了他
because he's the guy who set up the whole system here
因为他是在这里修电视的
and it doesn't work. He's here every week,
一直修不好 他每周都来
I'm giving him checks. We've got five remotes,
我给他发工资 我们这都有五个遥控器了
I can't turn it on, but I know, you know, "Black man,
我却打不开电视 但是我懂 嗯 "黑人
he can never do anything wrong,
绝不会做错事
and he shouldn't get fired from a job.
他不应该被解雇
Black people always do everything right."
黑人做的永远是对的"
You gotta turn the damn satellite on for the TV to work.
你得把这电视 该死的卫星通讯打开
See the little green light? Just gotta turn it on.
看见那个小绿光了吗 把它打开就好了
Or you can fire the black man. Whatever works for you.
或者像你 把那个黑人解雇了就好 你开心就好
Jessica Alba and her fiancé...
杰西卡阿尔芭和她的未婚夫
Great, thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Thanks, Larry. Thank you.
谢谢 拉里 谢谢
Who's that? Jane Kaczmarek?
那是谁 珍卡兹马瑞克?
Yeah, she's funny.
嗯 她很逗
There's Kelsey Grammer and his girlfriend.
这是凯尔希格兰莫和他的女友
Thank you, Kelsey. Kelsey Grammer, ladies and gentlemen,
谢谢 凯尔希 凯尔希格兰莫 女士们先生们
one of the greats of our community.
我们娱乐圈的伟人之一
Oh, my God, there's Richard!
哦 我的天 理查德在那!
It's Richard Lewis. Richard, over here!
这是理查德刘易斯 理查德 过来
Richard, Richard! Come on, it's Joan!
理查德 理查德 来啊 我是琼安
Just get over here, it's so good to see you...
过来吧 很高兴见到你
oh, my God.
哦 我的天
I've seen better faces on a hemorrhoid.
这是痔疮长到脸上了吧
When E.T. called home, did you pick up the phone?
E.T.给家里打电♥话♥时 你接到了吗
Excuse me.
抱歉
How are things in Loch Ness?
尼斯湖的水怪们还好吧?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表