"What a genius you are." You knew I was gonna say that, too?
"你真是一个天才" 我要说这个你之前也知道?
I knew you were gonna say that.
我知道你要说那句话
Aw, Jeez. Listen, I got to go...
听着 我得去...
We are in so much trouble here, oh my God.
我们现在有大♥麻♥烦了
I got to tell these investors now...
我得告诉那些投资人发生了什么
what just happened, we have no chef. This just stinks.
我们没有了主厨 太讨厌了
Yeah, wow, you got to tell them. I'll be there with you,
对 你去给他们说 我陪着你
but you got to tell them. We open in four days,
还有四天我们就要开业了
no chef, and you're gonna tell them
你要给他们说你把主厨给开除了
you just fired our chef because he wears a toupee.
就因为他戴了假发
Listen, I got to go to Sammy's school,
听着 我得把萨米的午饭送到她学校
drop off her lunch, and then I'll take you to your office.
然后送你到办公室
I don't understand. Your daughter goes here? I see older kids.
我不理解 你女儿在这儿上学吗?我看到了比她大的孩子
It's K- 12, the whole thing.
这是所K-12学校 幼儿园到高中都有的
Oh, oh dear, aw, look at that.
我的天 你看那儿
Poor kid lost his hair, he's getting chemo.
那可怜的孩子在接受化疗 头发都掉光了
No, he's not going through chemotherapy.
你错了 他不是在化疗
Another kid in class is, and a lot of the boys
是他的一个同学在化疗
in the senior class as a show of solidarity shaved their heads.
很多高年级的同学为了支持他都把剃成了光头
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 对啊
That's really something. You know what?
真了不起 你知道吗?
Maybe one day I'll get a chance
也许有一天 我也能有机会
to do something good for somebody like that.
像那样为别人做点好事
That's really touching.
太感人了
You've already got kind of a head start, actually.
事实上 你已经开了一个好头
Funny.
你很搞笑哦
What's all this?
他们在干什么?
The parents and the kids, they play dodge ball.
这些父母和孩子们在玩躲避球游戏
Oh, yeah? Wow. Yeah.
是吗?哇 对啊
You know? Huh.
是吧 哈
Hey, is that...? Andy Portico.
嘿 那人是不是...? 安迪伯蒂格
That's Portico? Come on!
那就是 伯蒂格? 给点力啊
Boy, is he into it. Have you ever talked to him about the restaurant?
他玩得可真投入 你和他谈过我们的餐厅吗?
I wouldn't dare.
我可不敢
I used to love playing dodge ball. You like dodge ball?
我以前爱玩躲避球游戏?你呢
Oh, yeah. Why don't you get in the game?
喜欢啊 那你也去玩呗
Aw, they got a whole thing going here.
他们人都齐了 我还是不去了吧
They can add... it's a fun game. I'm not gonna ask them.
叫他们加一个嘛...一起玩才好玩 不
Come on. Sandra? Can my friend play?
桑德拉?我朋友可以加一个吗?
Sure!
当然可以
Go ahead. I'm gonna go take the lunchbox to Sammy.
去吧 我去把萨米的午餐盒拿给她
I'll see you in a few. I'm gonna play some dodge ball.
待会儿见 我去玩玩躲避球游戏
Have a good time.
好好玩儿
Okay, let's get going here.
好的 我们开始吧
All right, Larry David. I'm coming to your restaurant next week.
好的 拉里大卫 我下周要去你们的餐厅哦
Oh, okay. I'm gonna review it.
好的 我要给你们餐厅打分
Come on, Larry, ha, ha, ha, ha.
来吧 拉里 哈哈哈
Aw- ww!
嗷
You're out!
你出局了
All right, you're out. It hit the ground.
你也出局了 球落地了
Bullshit! Hit the ground!
胡说 球落地了
Get out of there! Hit the ground, Portico.
别扯了 球明明落地了 伯蒂格
You're out!
你出局了
Ow, fuck!
噢 操
What have you done?
你干了什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
Sorry.
对不起
How could this possibly happen?
这究竟是怎么发生的?
What were you doing playing dodge ball with Andy Portico?
你为啥要去和安迪伯蒂格玩躲避球游戏?
Adults were playing, okay? It was a parents/kids game.
当时大人也在玩 好吧?大人孩子都在玩
W- what are you swinging so hard for? You're injuring him.
你为什么投得那么猛啊?你都把他弄伤了
What are you doing? I got involved in the game.
你当时在干嘛? 我太投入了
He was acting like a bit of an asshole, too, by the way.
对了 当时他表现得很操蛋
It wasn't all my fault. What about the cook?
也不全是我的错 那主厨的事你怎么讲?
We open in three days, we don't have a chef.
三天后就要开业了 但现在我们连个主厨都没有
Well, the guy was full of shit.
那家伙满嘴谎话
He tried to pass himself off as bald and he wasn't bald.
他企图用秃头来骗取我的同情 但他却不是秃头
What do you want me to do? So big deal.
你们究竟要我♥干♥什么? 这有什么大不了的
He wears a toupee when he's not here. Who cares?
他仅仅是在其他地方戴了假发而已 谁还关心这个啊?
He's liar. The guy's a bald-faced...
他是个骗子
literally... a bald-faced liar.
他就是个彻头彻尾的不要脸的骗子
We've got more problems than that. We have lost investors.
还有其他的麻烦呢 我们的投资人纷纷在退出
Ted's gone. Ted Danson is gone.
特德走了 特德丹森走了
But I made up that money, so what...?
我补齐了他的投资份额 所以能有什么影响?
We are trying to open a restaurant.
我们是在经营一家餐厅
You've got to pull us out of this mire that we are wallowing in.
你得想办法把我们从这个困境里拉出来
What about the muck, are we in any muck?
那麻烦呢?我们是在麻烦里吗?
We are in a big muck. We don't have a chef.
我们的麻烦大了去了 我们连个主厨都没有
If we're in mire, I would assume that we're also in muck.
如果我们处于困境 那我们同样也在麻烦里
Usually one is in muck and mire. He said I was in a mire.
人们通常说的是困境和麻烦 但是他只说了困境
I was trying to ascertain whether or not muck was involved as well.
我刚才是在确认我们是不是同样也面临麻烦
You were trying to ascertain? Yes.
你是在确认吗? 对
Let's not change the subject because... "Ascertain."
我们别把话题扯得太远... "确认"
You know, all of this is moot
你知道吗 拉里对伯蒂格做了那样的事
because after what he did to Portico
我们也不用担心这些问题了
he's gonna slaughter us, okay?
他迟早都是要把我们弄死的
He's gonna put his thumbs through the table.
估计他那个下拇指都能把我们的餐桌戳穿
Apologize to Portico.
你得去给伯蒂格道歉
I'll apologize. It's not gonna...
我会给他道歉的 不过...
Apologize to Portico, that's it.
道歉 就这样
What's the big deal, Larry?
这有什么大不了的 拉里?
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
"对不起 对不起"
All right, I'll go apologize.
好吧 我去给他道歉
Let's talk about a new chef. Everybody's got...
我们说说主厨的事儿吧
You know, Ted knew another guy... never mind.
我说 特德认识一个人... 还是算了吧
Oh, Larry. Andy.
噢 拉里 安迪
Yeah, you know, I'd get up and shake your hand
你也看到了 通常我会起身和你握手
except I don't really have any hands to shake, you know?
但是我现在却无手可握了 你也看到了
Oh my gosh.
天呐
This is what happens when you break your thumbs.
把大拇指弄折就是这个下场
Oh, God Almighty.
天呐太惨了
Like a fucking Muppet. I'm so sorry, Andy.
看起来很蠢吧 对不起 安迪
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
We were playing a game and we were into it...
我们当时玩得很开心
And you threw the thing like it was a fucking hydrogen bomb.
你当时向扔氢弹一样把那个球扔给我
I just... I hadn't played in a long time and I was having fun and...
我很久都没打过了 再加上我当时玩得太过投入...
Well, I won't be able to review the restaurant, of course.
好吧 我现在也没法评论餐厅了
Why not?
为什么呢?
Because I can't do "thumbs up, thumbs down."
我不能做上拇指和下拇指的动作了啊
That's my whole gimmick.
那可是我的看点
I can't do the show for two months, what am I gonna do?
估计我两个月内都不能继续表演了 我该怎么办?
I can't do this... Because you can't...
我做不了这个动作 因为你不能...
I can't do my shtick.
我做不了我的标志动作
Oh, what a shame. Yeah, well.
太遗憾了 对啊
You can't do... "Thumbs up, thumbs down."
你不能做... 拇指向上和拇指向下
You can't go like this? I can't go like this.
你也不能这样 做不了
From a stupid dodge ball game?
就因为一个愚蠢的躲避球?
From a stupid dodge ball game.
就因为一个愚蠢的躲避球
Well, in any event, it's a shame
不管怎么说
that you're gonna miss the opening of the restaurant.
你不能来我们餐厅的开业仪式 真是很遗憾
You're not gonna be able to review it.
你也不能给我们打分了
What am I talking about, opening?
开业?我都在说些什么?
There's no opening anyway because we don't have a chef.
我们到现在还没有一个主厨 还开什么业
You lost your chef? Lost the chef, yeah.
你们没了主厨吗? 对啊
Well, that's crucial.
那太惨了
Yeah, I'd say.
对啊
You know, as it happens,
你知道吗
I know a great chef
我碰巧认识一个很棒的大厨
who just left Martine's. You know Martine's?
他刚从马蒂尼餐厅离职 你知道马蒂尼餐厅吧
Of course I know Martine's in New York.
当然知道 就是那个在纽约的马蒂尼餐厅嘛
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表