when she said I could have the dog
她跟我说我能带走狗的时候
she wasn't in her... didn't have all of her senses.
她不是她自己...并不是她真心觉得
All right, okay, okay. So now I understand.
成吧 行了 行了 现在我明白了
So that's why you're here.
为什么你会过来
No, I came to thank you for dinner. Oh my God, I just knew it.
不是的 我来感谢你那顿晚餐的 老天爷啊 我就知道
And as long as I'm here, I'll take the dog.
不过既然我来这儿了 就来带狗走呗
As long as you happen to be here, you'll take the dog back?
既然你碰巧来了 你就顺便带狗走了?
What are you, sick? I'm only asking.
你谁啊 有病吧? 我就问问
I really need it. I mean, she wants the dog back.
我真的得 我是说 她真的想让狗回去
It's her dog, it is her dog.
这是她的狗 是她的狗
It's not her dog anymore, Larry, because you brought it here.
这不再是她的狗了 拉里 因为你把它带到这儿了
You've had it for a half hour so you think it's your dog?
就在你家待了半个小时你就觉得是你的狗了?
You know what? It's not going to happen.
告诉你吧 不可能
Oskie!
奥斯仔!
Just get... leave, leave right now.
赶紧...离开吧 现在就离开
Leave or I am calling the police. I really need the dog.
离开要么我叫警♥察♥了 我真的得把狗带走
I'm sorry. You're not giving me the dog?
那真对不起了 你不打算把狗给我是嘛?
No, I am not. I'm not giving you my dog.
对啊 不给 我不会把我的狗给你的
You're really gonna disappoint a little girl.
你真的要令一个小女孩失望啊
Well, Larry, go back and tell her to have another drink.
是嘛 拉里 那就回去告诉她再喝上一杯吧
Because she's not getting her dog back, okay?
因为她要不回来自己的狗了 满意了吗?
I take back my thank you, by the way.
我要收回我对你的感谢 顺便说一下
The one that you never actually gave me anyway.
反正你也从来没给过我
Okay, bye, Larry. Bye bye, now.
行吧 走吧 拉里 赶紧走吧
Bye bye, now! You can leave now.
走吧走吧 赶紧!你现在能离开了
You can do it right now because I will be calling the police.
你现在还走得了因为马上我就要叫警♥察♥咯
Go, bye bye. I have to go walk my dog.
走吧您 拜拜 我这得去遛个狗啊
Then I'm gonna have him do a little fetching for me.
然后我会让它给我叼来点儿东西
We might hop into the pool. Bye, Larry.
没准我们还一起戏水呢 再见啊 拉里
Bye... no, keep going.
走吧您...别停啊 接着走
Keep going, leave!
接着走啊 离开这儿!
Oscar, Oscar! Good boy! Good boy!
奥斯卡 奥斯卡! 好孩子!好孩子!
Oscar! You...! Oscar!
奥斯卡!你个...!奥斯卡!
Oscar, you come back right...!
奥斯卡 你赶紧回来...!
Larry, you piece of shit!
拉里 你个王八羔子!
Thank you, thank you very much!
谢谢你咯 非常感谢你啊!
What's going on?
什么情况?
Why'd you bring the dog back?
你怎么把狗带回来了?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表