I'm not gonna fire him. Why not?
我不会解雇他的 为什么不呢
I don't know, he's black, I don't want to fire him.
我不知道 他是黑人 我不想解雇他
You don't want to fire a black guy?
你不想解雇黑人
No, I don't want to fire him. That's crazy!
不想 我不想解雇他 疯了吧
It's ridiculous! Who cares what he is?
荒谬 谁管他是什么人呢
If he sucks, he sucks. Well, he could come in and fix it...
如果他很烂 他就是很烂 呃 他能修好的
Every week he comes in, he never fixes it.
每周他都来 从没修好过
We can't even watch his special. That's ridiculous!
我们连特别节目都看不了了 荒谬极了
Fire your guy. I got a good guy.
解雇他 我给你介绍个好的
Will you fix this? I don't know how to.
你能修好吗 我不知道怎么弄
I tried every remote, and none of them work. Look!
每个遥控器我都试了 都没用 看看
So fucking idiotic... you should have one goddamn remote and...
太他妈蠢了 你应该有一个见鬼的遥控器然后…
We should have one remote! You need to call him, Larry.
我们有一个遥控就够了 你得给他打电♥话♥ 拉里
Are you gonna call him?
你要打给他吗
Well, maybe we should play Scrabble.
呃 我们玩拼字游戏吧
Nothing we can do. That's a bad joke, right?
没办法了 这是个烂玩笑 对吧
Yeah, it is a joke, I mean, I don't...
嗯 这是个玩笑 我是说 我不想
Scrabble?
拼字游戏
It's a joke, but what are we supposed to do?
这是个玩笑 但是我们该做什么呢
You want to sit Shiva?
你想坐着守灵吗
Why don't we play Twister, would you be happy?
我们玩扭扭乐得了 你开心了
If this was your show, then you would make every fucking plan...
如果这是你的节目 你♥他♥妈♥就会想尽办法…
Let's go upstairs and all get under the covers and sob.
咱们上楼 钻被窝里哭会儿吧
Why don't we go to my house and watch it? What's wrong with that?
咱们去我家看节目不就好了 有什么问题吗
I'll go to your house. Thank you.
我去你家 谢谢
The whole reason for the night was to watch your thing.
今晚就是为了看你的节目
All right, fine, we'll go to your house.
好吧 嗯 我们去你家
I'll pack these brownies up. We'll take it...
我把这些布朗尼打包带上
I don't feel well.
我有些不舒服
I really don't feel well, I don't think I can go.
我真的有些不舒服 我觉得我去不了了
What do you mean? You don't feel well?
什么意思 你不舒服
I'd like to go home, I think.
我想 我还是回家好了
You feel perfectly... you're almost cold like a corpse.
是不是发烧...你冷得像具尸体啊
Do you want an aspirin?
你想要阿司匹林吗
No, I can't take an aspirin, but, thank you.
不 我不能吃阿司匹林 不过 谢谢了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Um, I don't... any peanuts in the brownies?
呃 我不…布朗尼里有花生吗
No, no way. I don't like peanuts. My wife never uses them.
不 不可能 我不喜欢花生 我老婆从来不加花生
I wouldn't allow that to happen.
我不会让这种事发生的
I ate so many of those.
我吃了好多
There was no peanuts or peanut oil or anything in the dinner.
晚餐也没有花生 花生油或是别的什么
You told Randy not... That she's allergic, right?
你告诉兰迪不要…她对花生过敏 对吧?
What?
什么
I told you on the phone. You didn't tell me on the phone.
我电♥话♥里跟你说了 电♥话♥里没有说呀
I told you when I spoke to you on the phone that...
我给你打电♥话♥的时候说了
No, you didn't.
不 没有
What, are you kidding? What are you talking about?
什么 开玩笑呢 你说什么呢
He did, I was standing right next to him when he called you.
他说了 他打给你的时候我就在边上
I didn't hear it, you never said it or I didn't hear it.
我没听到啊 你从来没说 要不就是我没听到
I'll bet the cell phone. I bet there was interference on the cell.
我打赌是因为那个手♥机♥ 那个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥被♥干♥扰了
They have drop-outs all the time.
手♥机♥总是会没信♥号♥♥
Jesus Christ, I knew you fucked it up.
上帝啊 我就知道你会搞砸了
I fucked it up?! What kind of stupid thing is that to say?
我搞砸了 说什么蠢话呀
I "fucked it up." You fucked it up!
我"搞砸了" 你搞砸了
You don't know how to use a goddamn cell phone!
你连怎么用手♥机♥都不知道
It was a shit cell phone! Okay, Deborah is sick!
是那手♥机♥太烂了 好了 黛博拉不舒服呢
A praying mantis can use that goddamn phone!
螳螂都知道怎么用那破手♥机♥
I'd really like to go home.
我真的想回家了
All I can do really is wait it out.
我只能等这阵过去了
I am so sorry. You should...
真抱歉 你应该…
Why don't we just go home
我们为啥不回家呢
and, can't you just, take a nap, and we can all watch it at my house?
你眯一会可以吗 我们可以在我家看节目
You could take a nap. Or why don't...
你眯一会儿吧 或者…
I'd like you to take me home.
我希望你能送我回家
She needs to go home, Richard.
她得回家 理查德
You know, this is really... Thank you.
嗯 这真是… 谢谢
I am so sorry, Deborah. I never got that...
很抱歉 黛博拉 我不知道…
I feel very awkward about it.
我觉得很尴尬
What a shame. We can't even get to watch the special.
太可惜了 我们没法去看特别节目了
I get home and I'll be fine.
我到家就会好了
You want to just drive home?
你想开车回去吗
I don't feel comfortable driving myself.
我觉得我的状态不能自己开车
She needs you to take her home. You know? I mean...
她需要你送她回家 明白吗 我是说…
Now. All right, we're going.
现在 好吧 我们走了
You're such a fucking idiot, how can you do this?
你真是个该死的蠢货 你怎么能这样
She's not looking well... Cell phone, you fucked up.
她看起来不太好… 怪手♥机♥去 你个傻缺
Well, we'll watch it, don't worry.
嗯 我们会看的 别担心
That's horrible. Scrabble?
太吓人了 拼字游戏
I'd love to play Scrabble. I said it and kind of got in the mood.
我想玩拼字游戏 我说了 而且刚好想玩
Let's get it. Really? You want to play?
去拿吧 真的 你想玩
I'm all over it. Let's go. Absolutely. Okay.
我早准备好了 走吧 没问题 好啊
You don't need to play, it's better with two.
你不用玩 两个人玩最好
Do you have any milk?
有牛奶吗
I'm sorry, but I got five remotes,
抱歉 但是我有5个遥控器
nothing's working.
没一个能用
Just be honest, man. 'Cause I'm black, right? Right?
说实话吧 伙计 就因为我是黑人 对吧 对吧
Why? That couldn't be crazier.
为什么这么说 这想法太离谱了
Crazy. Why did I hire you?
疯了 那我为什么要雇你
That was over the phone, You didn't know I was black at the time.
那是电♥话♥里谈的 你当时不知道我是黑人
All right, that's true, but I kept you around.
好吧 确实 但是我一直用你呀
But you're getting rid of me, right?
但是你现在要解雇我了 对吧
I fire white people, I've fired white people.
我也解雇白人 我解雇过白人
I have fired plenty of white people.
我解雇过一大堆白人了
I've been doing this 15 years, all right?
我♥干♥这行有15年了 好吧
Okay, okay. You know what? It's not even me.
好吧 好吧 你知道吗 不只是我
Can I be...? Okay.
我能不能 好吧
You want... can we be honest here?
你想…我们互相坦诚一点吧
Okay, let's be honest, okay?
好吧 咱们老实说 好吧
It's my wife. She wants...
是我老婆 她想…
Oh, dude. No, seriously.
哦 伙计 不 真的
Please don't go there, man. No, be man enough.
别这样 伙计 像个男人点儿
Look, be man enough. If you gonna be a racist, be a man, man.
听我说 男人点儿 如果你当种族主义者 就男人点儿 男人
I was a man. What good did it do me?
我以前挺男人的 那也没给我什么好处啊
Don't blame it on your wife. Thank you.
别怪你的老婆 谢谢
You're blaming it on your race. What's worse?
你怪自己的种族 还有更糟的吗
I'd rather blame it on my wife than blame it on my race.
我宁愿怪我老婆也不愿怪种族
Right, whatever.
好 随便
Come on, don't take it... don't be like that.
好啦 别往心里去 别这样啊
I got this. I got the tip.
我来付 我付小费
That's okay, I got the tip. I got the tip, man.
没关系 我来付小费 我付小费 伙计
Okay, don't be mad.
好吧 别生气
Come on, don't... come on, Mike.
得了 别… 得了 迈克
I wish you wouldn't be mad about it.
我希望你不要生气
I'm gonna recommend you to a lot of people.
我会把你推荐给很多人的
Whatever. I will, I'll recommend you.
随便 我会的 我会推荐你的
Hey, Wanda.
嘿 旺达
Oh, hello. Hello.
哦 你好 你好
Are you here for the prayer group?
你来参加祷告会的吗
No, I'm not. Oh.
不 不是 哦
I'm actually here to see Deborah.
实际上 我来看看黛博拉
Oh, unfortunately she's a little under the weather.
哦 很遗憾 她现在有些不舒服
I know.
我知道
She actually ate the peanuts in my house.
她在我家吃了花生
Oh, I know about you. Hello, I'm Deborah's mother.
哦 我知道你 你好 我是黛博拉的妈妈
Oh, hi, I'm Larry. I know.
哦 嗨 我是拉里 我知道
I feel terrible about this.
我真的很抱歉
Oh, no, no, don't. We're all responsible for our own lives.
哦 别 别 不用 我们都是自己生命的主宰
I think there's some truth to that, isn't there?
我觉得有道理 对吧
Come.
来吧
Right this way.
这边走
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表