I mean, I found out.
我的意思是 我发现了
So you could've told me something.
所以你本可以告诉我点什么的
I could... there were too many people,I wasn't supposed to.
我可以…人♥大♥多了 我不该说的
My kids could've been wiped out. They go to school.
我的孩子们可能被杀掉 他们上学的
I'm sorry, but it's okay,nothing happened.
我很抱歉 但是还好 什么事都没发生
I know, but something could've happened.
我知道 但是有可能发生点什么
We could've been killed, you know?
我们可能被杀掉 你知道吗?
You could've given me a hint. Next time, I'll tell you.
你本来可以暗示我一下 下次吧 我会告诉你
Take your kids out of the school or something like that.
把你的孩子从学校接走或者怎么着
I'll tell you next time,I'm sorry.
我下次告诉你 抱歉
You could've said something.
你本可以说点什么
Let me call you back.
我一会打给你
Do you have a minute? Yeah.
你有时间吗? 有
Larry, I can't believe that you knew
拉里 我不敢相信你知道
there was a terrorist threat and didn't tell me.
会发生恐怖袭击却不告诉我
Here we go with this again.
好吧 又来了
Me? I couldn't tell anyone.
我? 我不能和任何人说
I'm the person that's here for you five days a week.
我在这里每周为你工作五天
I've taken your laundry and dry cleaning.
我帮你拿要洗的衣服和烘干的衣服
I didn't tell a lot of people. I only told one person.
我没和很多人说 我只告诉了一个人
You've told me secrets before. I'm sorry.
你之前告诉过我秘密 对不起
I'm sorry. Now I have to have everybody mad at me,
对不起 现在我要向所有人道歉了
'cause I didn't tell everybody I know?
就因为我没有告诉所有人我知道?
It's not my fault,I told one person.
我只告诉了一个人又不是我的错
Wanda is here,she's in the restroom.
旺达在这 她在休息室
She'll be out in a minute. She'd like to speak with you.
她马上出来 有话对你说
Hey, big mouth!
嘿 大嘴巴
What did I tell you, Larry?
我和你说什么了 拉里?
Do you think this'll get me out of the dog house?
你觉得这个能让我摆脱麻烦吗?
This is hard to find. Can I smell that?
这个很难找 我能闻闻吗?
Yeah, oh yeah. That's the one Wanda got.
对 哦 对 这个是旺达的
That's it, yeah. I hope it does the trick.
就是这个 我希望这个有用
Paul and I spent the whole weekend in Palm Springs.
保罗和我在棕榈泉呆了整个周末
It was really a disruption. Yeah.
真的很烦人 是的
To pack up and leave like that.
打包并且离开这
I'm sorry there wasn't an attack.
很抱歉没发生袭击
Well, Larry, I know that you had the best of intentions.
好吧 拉里 我知道你是好意的
But my God, it was a huge inconvenience for us.
但是我的天 对我们来说很不方便
I was just trying to save your life.
我只是想救你
Yes, I know. We drove three hours to the desert
对 我知道 我们开了三个小时的车去沙漠
with the dog and the cats. Four Seasons was booked.
带着猫和狗 四季酒店已经没房♥间了
We ended up staying at a Super Eight motel.
我们最后找了家速八住的
It was awful. I'm sorry I mentioned anything.
很糟糕 很抱歉我提到了什么
I tried to be a nice guy,I'm trying to save your life,
我想试着做个好人 我想试着救你
and you have a terrible weekend on my account.
你因为我过了一个很糟的周末
Larry, no, I understand.
拉里 不 我懂
It would've been nice if there was a small explosion, where nobody got hurt.
如果有个小爆♥炸♥就好了 没人受伤的话
A little, you know, a little firecracker or something.
一点爆竹或者别的什么
What happened with you? How did the NRDC thing go?
你们怎么样啊? NRDC的事怎么样?
Not too good. What happened?
不太好 发生什么了?
Nobody showed up. Why not?
没有人来 为什么?
Everybody heard about the terrorist attack
每个人都听说恐怖袭击的事了
and left town.
都出城了
Oh my God.
哦 我的天啊
'Cause I didn't say anything,I was wondering
因为我没有说什么 我在想
if perhaps you had mentioned something to anyone.
也许你向什么人说什么了
Why would I say anything? You told me not to.
为什么我会说什么? 你告诉我不要说了
Oh, that's terrible... Hey, it's Martin Short.
哦 这太糟了 嘿 那个是马丁肖特
Larry? I know him.
拉里 我认识他
Larry! Lar...
拉里 拉
Marty!
马丁
Larry! Oh my God,Larry, how are you?
拉里 哦 天啊 拉里 你好吗
Good. How you doing? I'm good. How are you?
很好 你怎么样 我很好
Good. How's your show doing on the Comedy Central?
很好 你在喜剧中心的节目怎么样
You do that big fat guy...
你演那个胖家伙
"Prime Time Glick. " "Prime time Glick"?
黄金时间格利克 黄金时间格利克
How do you do that voice? I try and do it at home.
你怎么做出这个声音的? 我试着在家里学
It's ranges that go high and then go very low.
先从高音再到低音
"Ranges that go high and then go very low. "
先从高音再到低音
But you're not going low... high, very high.
但是你没有到低音 高音 很高
Very high...
很高
No, that sounds like Miss Piggy.
不 那个声音像猪小姐
It's not that at all.
不是的
It's much more... not to pat myself on the back,
有点更 不是我自卖♥♥自夸
much more original.
更加的原汁原味
Oh, my goodness,Larry David.
哦 我的天啊 拉里大卫
"Oh, my goodness,Larry David. "
哦 我的天啊 拉里大卫
How wonderful to see you. "How wonderful to see yooou. "
见到你很高兴 见到你很高兴
You have that kind of flat New Yawk thing.
你有那种很平的纽约音
Well, let me try one more time.
嗯 让我试试 再来一次
High, and then low.
高音低音
And then be stunned in the middle.
在中间震动
No, now you've had a stroke.
不 现在你跟中风似的
You don't want to play a stroke victim,'cause that's... urrgh!
你不会想演一个中风患者 因为 那个
Oh, Jesus. You know what?
哦 天啊 你知道吗
I left her hanging in the store. She's gonna be mad.
我把她晾在店里 她该生气了
There are more impersonationsI'd love to teach you.
还有很多模仿技巧我愿意教你
Well, good to see you. Okay. Good to see you, Larry.
嗯 很高兴见到你 好吧 见到你很高兴 拉里
Pick it up... just a little closer.
抬起来 近一点
We may not even need this actually.
我们也许不需要这个
I don't know about that. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
The acoustics are great in this house.
这个房♥间的音效好极了
And you would know because...
你会知道是因为...
We often have Friday night services here.
因为我们经常搞周五礼拜
Oh, my God,this is so exciting.
哦 天啊 太令人激动了
I am so excited.
我太兴奋了
I'm acting like I'm not thrilled to be sitting here with you,
我假装和你们坐在一起没啥好激动的
but I am just out of my mind right now.
但我现在已经失去理智了
Me too, I've been urinating all day.
我也是 我一天都在上厕所
Really? That's the effect I often have on people.
是吗 我好像经常有这种影响
You've got to be kidding me? !
你开玩笑吧?
They invited the Reisers and not us?
他们邀请了莱瑟 没邀请我们?
I don't know what I'm gonna do,but I'm gonna do something.
我不知道我要做什么 但是我要做点什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for coming over. I can't wait for tonight.
谢谢你能来 我已经等不及了
Yeah, me too. I'll see you guys.
我也是 再见
Okay,see you later.
好 再见
All right.
好的
Hey, you gonna do,"You Oughta Know"?
嘿 你要唱 《你应该知道》吗?
We can. You want that one?
可以啊 你想听这首吗?
Yeah. That would be good.
对 如果那样很好
We haven't done it in a while so we can do it...
我们很久没唱这首歌♥了 所以我们可以
the unplugged version.
唱不插电版本的
A lot of discussion about that song.
很多人讨论这首歌♥
Yeah, nonstop for a while.
对 有那么一阵
It's dying down a little bit, thank God.
现在热度慢慢退了 感谢上帝
You never tell anybody, huh?
你没告诉过任何人?
No. I purposely don't tell anybody
没有 我故意不告诉任何人
because it's not what the song is written for.
因为这不是这首歌♥的主题
Sure, I understand. Ever want to unburden yourself,
当然 我理解 要是你想倾诉的话
I just want you to know...
我只是想让你知道
I won't tell a soul I won't even tell her.
我不会告诉任何人 我甚至不会告诉她
Really? Absolutely.
真的? 当然
You guys don't have pillow talk where you divulge things?
你们不会说枕边话吗 那种不小心说漏嘴的时候
When people tell me something,they only tell me.
当有人告诉我什么事 那就是只告诉我
They don't tell both of us. All right, that's cool.
他们不是告诉我们两个 好的 这样很好
I haven't really told anyone. It would maybe
我还真没告诉过任何人 也许...
good to... tell you.
可以告诉你
But you can't tell anybody.
但是你不能告诉任何人
Don't worry,I won't say a word.
别担心 我不会泄密的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表