Well, in a way. She did warn me.
在某种程度上 是的 她警告我
She said, "If anything happens to me, don't bother Larry.
她说:"不管我出了什么事都不要去打扰拉里
He's in New York and he wants to enjoy."
他在纽约 想好好享受"
So then, after a day or two...
所以 一两天以后...
nobody goes on forever and ever and ever.
没人能一直一直走下去
You're not gonna go on, I'm not gonna go on...
你不能 我也不能...
Is she dead? Er, yeah.
她死了? 呃 对
Dead, dead, she's dead.
死了 死了 她死了
And she didn't want me to bother you.
她不想我去打扰你
What does that mean? Well, you were in New York.
那是什么意思? 你在纽约
You were having a good time, so we didn't call.
你玩的正开心 所以我们就没打电♥话♥
W-when did she die?
她什么时候死的?
Let's see, the funeral was on Monday...
让我想想 葬礼在周一...
The what? so she had to die on...
什么? 那她肯定是...
Funeral? Yeah, funeral.
葬礼? 对 葬礼
W-why wasn't... I'm not at the funeral?
为什么... 我没参加葬礼?
What do you mean Monday was the funeral?
你什么意思?葬礼是周一?
Well, Monday was the funeral.
是的 周一举♥行♥的葬礼
Why wasn't I at the funeral? Why didn't you call me?
我为什么没参加葬礼?你为什么不给我打电♥话♥?
She told me not to bother you...
她告诉我不要打扰你...
She told you not to bother me? What is that supposed to mean?
她告诉你不要打扰我?这话什么意思?
You were in New York. You were busy.
你当时在纽约 你很忙
So what? What do you mean, I was busy? You give me a call!
那又怎样?什么叫我很忙?你给我打电♥话♥就行了啊!
You didn't call me? You didn't call me to tell me my mother died?
你没打给我?你没打给我告诉我我母亲死了?
The last words she said to me, "If anything happens to me,
她临终跟我说 "如果我出了什么事
you don't bother Larry. Don't spoil his trip in New York."
不要去打扰拉里 不要毁了他的纽约之行"
That's insane!
真是疯了!
The woman did not want to bother you.
她不想打扰你
I missed her funeral because she told you not to call me?
我错过了她的葬礼就因为她告诉你不要打电♥话♥给我?
Is that what you're telling me?! That's right!
你是这个意思吗? 没错!
Who's that, Larry?
谁来了?拉里?
My condolences.
节哀顺便
Your cousin. I'm sorry.
你表弟 我很遗憾
How are you? Hi, Andy.
你好吗? 嗨 安迪
I'm sorry, I really am. Heard you were in New York.
我很难过 真的 听说你在纽约来着
You missed a good one. This was really a nice...
你错过了场很棒的葬礼 真的很不错...
I'm sorry I missed it. Had I been informed,
很抱歉我错过了 如果有人通知我
I may have been able to attend my mother's funeral.
我就能参加我母亲的葬礼了
It was beautiful. Very nice.
葬礼很美好 非常好
Very well attended, rabbi spoke beautifully...
去了很多人 拉比的讲话很动人...
honestly, rabbi spoke beautifully. Like a friend.
真的 拉比讲得特别好 就像个朋友
I noticed you called Andy in New York, and he flew in.
安迪也在纽约 但是你就给他打电♥话♥了 他飞回来了
Your mother didn't say not to call Andy.
你妈妈没有说不要给安迪打电♥话♥
She said not to call you, that's all she ever said.
她说不要给你打 就只说了这个
Why didn't you call me when you were there?
你在纽约怎么没给我打电♥话♥?
It would have been nice if you called.
如果你给我打个电♥话♥多好啊
You know, I was busy, Andy. I couldn't see you.
你知道 我很忙 安迪 我没空见你
I'm not talking about that, just call me.
我没说要见面 打个电♥话♥就行
I figure if you're in town just call and say hello.
我想着如果你在纽约应该给我来个电♥话♥问候一声
I didn't need to see you. I didn't need to come visit.
我不需要见你 我不需要去拜访你
What's the difference? I could call when I'm in LA.
那还有什么差别?我在洛杉矶也可以打电♥话♥啊
I don't see the logic to it. You know what I'm talking about.
我不懂这是什么逻辑 你知道我在说什么
Don't be a putz. What are you talking about?
别傻了 你说什么呢?
Don't know what you're talking about. Are you arguing?
我不知道你在说什么 你们要吵架吗?
Are you out of your mind? If you go to Florida,
你疯了吗?如果你去佛罗里达
you're not gonna call Aunt Cher?
你不会给姑姑雪儿打电♥话♥吗?
Not necessarily.
不一定会啊
You come to town, you give me a call.
你来了 就给我打个电♥话♥
If I can't see you, there's no point in calling!
如果我不能见你 干嘛还打电♥话♥!
I didn't want to see you. What is the matter with you?
我不想见你 你怎么回事?
Two people related to each other,
两个有血缘关系的人
two people, two cousins, and you're arguing this way?
两个表兄弟 你们要这样争吵吗?
Okay, forget... I'm sorry I didn't call you in New York.
好吧 算了... 对不起我在纽约没给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry you didn't either. It would have been nice to hear your voice.
我也觉得很抱歉 如果能听到你的声音本应该挺好的
Let me show you who was at this funeral.
我给你看看葬礼上都有谁
Everybody was there, my goodness.
所有人都去了 我的天啊
Your Uncle Harold was there.
你叔叔哈罗德去了
He told his famous joke that he always tells.
他说了他常说的那个有名的笑话
Yeah, about the temple, I know, I know.
关于会堂的那个 我知道
Abe Lincoln, he's Jewish. He got "shot in the temple."
林肯是犹太人 因为他"在会堂里被打中了"
The food the first night was not so good. It was just deli.
头一天晚上的食物不怎么样 就只是些熟食
But I'll tell you, people brought over...
但是我跟你说 人们带过去...
we still got stuff in the fridge, it's delicious.
现在冰箱里还有 很好吃
Yeah, we have a lot of hard-boiled eggs.
对 我们有很多煮鸡蛋
And the eulogy was nice?
悼辞也很好吗?
It was beautiful. Take a look at how wonderful.
特别美 看看有多好
A lot of people turned out.
很多人都去了
"Beautiful service, sorry about your loss. Where's Larry?"
"仪式很美好 请节哀 拉里在哪儿?"
The Sessons called to send their condolences.
塞森一家打电♥话♥来表示哀悼
Who else called?
还有谁打来了?
We don't have to... No, who called?
没必要都... 不 都有谁打电♥话♥了?
Michael Adler called. He wants to have lunch with you...
迈克阿德勒打来说想跟你吃午餐...
I haven't spoken with this guy in five years.
我跟他五年都没说过话了
What does he want to have lunch with me for?
为什么要跟我吃午餐?
I don't know.
我不知道
Caruso's called. Your suit is ready,
克鲁索打来说你的衣服好了
which is actually good.
是件好事
You're gonna need it for Julie Blum's bat mitzvah.
你去参加茱莉亚博朗姆的成人礼的时候要穿
And the Mandels are...
还有门德尔一家...
That bat mitzvah, oh, God.
那个成人礼 天啊
Is there anything worse? Can you think of anything worse?
还有比这更糟的吗?你能想出比这更糟的吗?
Go ahead, what else?
继续 还有什么?
And the Mandels want to confirm dinner on Saturday.
门德尔他们想确认周六的晚餐
Okay.
好吧
No, that's not happening. Cancel it.
不行 晚餐不去了 取消
No dinner with... No, can't do that.
不跟他们... 不 去不了
What do you want me to tell them? Tell them whatever you want.
怎么跟他们说呢? 随便你想说什么
Okay.
好吧
Ahem... hi.
呃... 嗨
Mary, hi, it's Cheryl David.
玛丽 嗨 我是谢丽儿大卫
We're not gonna be able to do dinner on Saturday.
我们周六没办法一起吃晚餐了
Well, I'm sorry to say, but...
我很抱歉 但是...
Larry's mother just passed away.
拉里的母亲刚刚过世
And we're going to take some time with that.
我们需要时间处理一下
Okay, thank you. Okay, bye bye.
好的 谢谢 好 再见
What did she say?
她说什么?
She said she's very sorry to hear about your mother.
她说你母亲去世了她很遗憾
Really?
真的?
Yeah, and she completely understood.
嗯 而且她完全理解
Huh.
哈
Michael? Larry David.
迈克尔吗?我是拉里大卫
Pretty good.
还行
I'd love to, but you know what?
我很想去 但是不瞒你说
My mom died.
我妈妈去世了
Yeah.
对
So I'm just not gonna be doing much for a while.
所以我这段时间都干不了什么了
Okay, yeah, absolutely.
好的 嗯 一定
As soon as I get it together...
等我振作起来就...
Hi. It's Larry David.
嗨 我是拉里大卫
Hey, I'll bet Julie's pretty excited
嘿 茱莉亚一定很激动吧
about that bat mitzvah, huh?
要办成人礼了
Unfortunately,
不巧的是
we're not gonna be able to make it.
我们没办法去参加了
Well... my mother died.
我母亲去世了
Tell Julie good luck, sorry I can't be there.
跟茱莉亚说祝她好运 很抱歉我没办法去了
And mazeltov.
祝贺成人
You too, darling.
你也一样亲爱的
Larry, how did you ever land this role in this film?
拉里 你怎么搞到电影里这个角色的?
It's like unbelievable to me.
我真的不敢相信
I'm happy for you,
我为你高兴
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表