She would love to. Great. Thank you.
她一定愿意 那就好 谢谢你
I'll get the costumes and everything... this is really nice.
我去找服装什么的...这衬衫真好看
You like this? Great taste. Where'd you get it?
你喜欢吗? 好品味 哪儿找的?
I got it... actually I saw a dead guy's picture.
我在...事实上 我在一死人的照片上看到的
Everybody, Larry David.
大伙儿 拉里大卫
Hey, Michael York, how you doing?
嘿 迈克尔约克 吃了没
Glad to meet you. Michael's here to class up our act.
见到你很开心 迈克尔是来帮我们提升品味的
Lou DiMaggio. How are you doing?
卢迪马乔 吃了没
Nice to meet you, Larry.
很高兴见到你 拉里
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'll be managing the restaurant. Jim Swenson.
我是饭店未来的经理 吉姆斯文松
Hi, Jim. You were the manager of Gus'. Yes, I was.
嗨 吉姆 你之前是格斯家的经理 是的
Theresa Nakamura. Hello. Hi, Theresa.
特蕾莎纳卡穆拉 你好 嗨 特蕾莎
I was at Gus', too.
我之前也在格斯家
Let's sit, let's sit.
坐吧 坐吧
I don't know if I'm gonna come in on this.
我还没想好我要不要入伙
It sounds intriguing, I have to say.
不过我得说 这听起来很吸引人
We have a very exciting place here.
这个地方可带劲了
The location is perfect. And we got great ideas for a new restaurant.
地段非常好 我们关于这个新饭店有很多好点子
It's going to be a hit.
肯定会大获成功的
Well, I know one thing,
嗯 我反正知道一件事
I will not be giving you people any money if you serve kabobs.
你们要是卖♥♥烤肉串 我是不会给你们钱的
You're kidding, right? No, I'm not kidding.
你在开玩笑 对吧? 不 我没在开玩笑
I don't think we have kabobs. Why are you a kabobaphobe?
我想我们不会卖♥♥烤肉串 你为啥会有烤肉串恐惧症
I can't stand kabobs. "Kabobaphobe"?
我受不了烤肉串 "烤肉串恐惧症"?
Have you had a bad experience with kabobs? What happened?
你有关于烤肉串不好的回忆吗?发生啥了?
Just when you're putting them off the stick...
是不是把肉从大铁签上弄下来的时候...
I'm a little afraid of the stick, frankly.
老实说我有点怕那大铁签子
No kabobs!
那就不要烤肉串了!
How about this idea?
我有个主意!
I feel that you can never get a waiter's attention.
我觉得客人总是很难得到服务员的注意
So, I'm suggesting
所以 我在想...
that every table should have a bell on it.
每个桌子应该放一个摇铃
And so, when you want the waiter, you just ring a bell...
当你想叫服务员时 摇一下铃就行了
What if three or four people are ringing the thing at once?
那要是三个或四个人同时摇铃了怎么办?
How does their waiter know...
他们各桌的服务员要怎么知道...
Every waiter could have their own tone.
每桌服务员的铃♥声♥可以不一样
So you can identify... when the waiter hears "ding, ding, ding,"
这样就可以区分...当服务员听到这种"叮叮叮"
they know it's him.
他就知道是叫自己
And if then if it's "ding, ding, ding," a lower tone...
如果是这种"叮叮叮" 音调低一些...
A bell? They would answer to a bell
摇铃? 服务员得听铃♥声♥的?
like a Pavlovian dog?
像巴普洛夫的狗那样?
It's like a butler bell. Exactly!
就像管家铃那种 正是!
I'm surprised you're not on board with that.
我真是吃惊你们竟然不认可这个主意
It's English. It's a butler bell.
我说的是人话啊 就管家铃呗
Michael York, what do you think? I'm so appalled by the idea
迈克尔约克 你怎么看? 我被这主意惊到了
that I'm struck dumb. It's a good idea. Think about it.
我被吓傻了 这是个好主意 想想吧
What else do you have?
你还有什么想法?
What are you doing for the waiters' uniforms?
服务员的制♥服♥怎么打算的?
We have a very tasteful white shirt, dark slacks,
我们想走品味路线 白衬衫 深色长裤
and name tags.
挂个名牌
No good, huh? I think we can do better than that.
不满意?是吧? 我觉得我们能做得比那好些
Larry, what do you envision? I don't know, I think...
拉里 你怎么设想的? 我不知道 我想...
I'll go shopping for uniforms.
我去采购制♥服♥
You'll come with me. I'm with you to keep an eye on things.
你跟着我 我跟你去 盯着点以免出岔子
All right, so give us a choice.
行 多给我们些选择
I'll come back with something you'll be very happy with.
我带回来的东西保你们满意
Is everybody good with that? I'm good with that.
所有人都同意吗?我反正同意
So, you're in.
那你确定加入了?
Welcome aboard.
欢迎入伙
Maybe.
也许吧
So, we're definitely doing this?
所以我们确定要做这个了?
It's right on Ocean. It's in a great location, they've got a great chef...
就在海边 地段非常好 他们找的主厨也很棒...
They couldn't find somebody else to invest?
他们找不到其他人投资了?
There are tons of people with money.
有钱人到处都是啊
Maybe they could, but I'm lucky I was asked.
也许他们可以找 不过我很幸运 他们找了我
We should look at it like a good thing.
我们应该把这看作是一件好事
We can make a lot of money from this. Oh, I hope so.
我们可以从中赚一大笔钱 哦 我希望如此
But that's not even the point. What is the point?
但这还不是最主要的 那什么是最主要的?
We could hang out there.
我们可以去那里吃饭
People would come in and I'll walk around and go to a table...
人们进来吃饭 我可以四处转转 找张桌子问...
"Are you enjoying your meal?" You're going to walk around?
"你们吃的怎么样?" 你打算四处转转?
This is why you want to do this, so you can chat with people?
你就因为这个想去投资?为了和人聊天?
"How's everything? Are you enjoying it?"
"都还好吧?吃的开心吗?"
I thought you didn't like talking to people.
我以为你不喜欢和人聊天呢
I don't like talking to people I know,
我不喜欢和熟人聊天
but strangers I have no problem with.
和陌生人我没意见
I think it'll be fun. I was put in charge of uniforms.
我觉得会蛮有趣的 我还负责选制♥服♥
This is something that I'm very interested in.
这点我非常感兴趣
I always wondered, "How do they choose the uniforms?"
我总是在想"这些人怎么挑制♥服♥的?"
Well, I'm going to choose the uniforms.
嗯 这回轮到我来挑制♥服♥了
I'm going shopping with Jeff to pick out uniforms for the waiters.
我会和杰夫一起去逛商场 给服务员挑制♥服♥
That's why you want to do this...
你因为这个想投资?
so you can pick out uniforms for...
为了可以挑制♥服♥给...
It's not only uniforms, you're making other decisions.
不光是制♥服♥ 你还可以决定其他事
I asked about... we're gonna get sweet potatoes on the menu.
我问了...我们菜单上会有红薯
'Cause you can't get sweet potatoes anywhere. Have you noticed that?
因为你到哪儿都点不到红薯 你注意到了吗?
Everybody's noticed that.
是个人都注意到了
I have this great idea about bells for the table,
我还想了个天才主意 给每桌装个摇铃
'cause you can never summon waiters.
因为你总是没办法叫到服务员
They never come when you want them.
你需要他们的时候他们永远不会来
Did you bring this up at the meeting? How did that go over?
你在会议上提了这个吗?结果怎么样?
I think it went okay. They liked that idea?
我觉得还不错 他们喜欢这个主意?
I think they did. People ringing bells
我觉得他们还挺喜欢的 让人们...
all over the restaurant? Yeah.
在饭店里摇铃? 嗯
Is that a new shirt?
这是件新衬衫吗?
Yeah, this is the shirt
嗯 就是那件...
that Chet was wearing in the picture. At Barbara's house?
切特照片里穿的穿衬衫 芭芭拉家里那张照片?
I went to Caruso's and got it. They had three left.
我去卡卢索买♥♥了这件 他们就剩三件了
Really? You went shopping?
真的?你去购物了?
I did. I love the shirt. Ted Danson liked it too.
是的 我爱死这件衬衫了 特德丹森也很喜欢
I'm getting a lot of compliments on it.
我收到了很多赞美呢
It looks good. Feel this material. This is beautiful.
是看起来不错 你摸摸这面料 好极了
So, Barbara said she'd have that frame ready next week.
那个 芭芭拉说画框下周就能做好
Oh, good, see? See?
哦不错 你看吧 看什么
It paid for me to open my mouth.
我开口问了一下果然有好处
And your dentist called and wants us over for dinner Saturday.
你的牙医打电♥话♥让我们周六去吃晚饭
Dr. Blore? Yeah.
布洛尔医生? 对
Wants to have us for dinner? Yeah.
想让我们去吃晚饭? 对
I thought that you'd know what that meant.
我以为你知道他什么意思
He's my dentist. Why is he calling me for dinner?
他只是我的牙医 为什么会叫我去吃晚饭?
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, what are we gonna talk about, my teeth?
呃 我们要谈什么 我的牙?
I didn't know what to say. I thought you guys talked about it.
我不知道该说啥 我以为你们通过气了
I've never mentioned anything to him about getting together.
我根本没给他提到聚会之类的事
I wouldn't mix social and professional. That's a terrible combination.
我才不会把社交和工作关系混一起呢 这混搭太糟糕了
Well, I'm just gonna tell him
呃 我直接告诉他...
we're going out of town or something.
我们要出城啥的吧
Okay. Because if we go over to his house
行 因为如果我们去了他家...
for dinner, we'll have to invite him someplace.
吃了晚饭 我们还得回请他们去其他地方
If we don't, then he's gonna be offended.
如果我们不回请 他会不高兴的
Then the next time I go there, there's gonna be tension...
我下次去看牙 就很尴尬了...
"I invited you, why didn't you invite me?" You know what I mean?
"我邀请你了 你怎么不回请我?" 你知道我的意思吧?
We don't want to get into that game. Ummmm.
我们才不搅这浑水呢 嗯对的
I'll need a new dentist soon, there's no question about it.
我得找个新牙医了 毋庸置疑
That's the end of this dentist for all intents and purposes.
不管怎么说这个牙医是不行了
I'm telling you, it's already ruined.
我给你说 啥都毁了
The whole thing... ah, everybody's got to get together.
整个...呃啊 这些人总想聚一聚聚一聚
"Got to get together." The whole world's got to get together.
"聚一聚吧" 全宇宙都想聚一聚
Hey. How about this?
嘿 这件怎么样?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表