Okay.
好的
A nice man, good host. All right, let's get to it, then.
一个好人 好雇主 好的 那我们开动吧
This is fantastic. Look at this.
这太棒了 看看这个
This is great, I love this. Thank you.
- 这太好了 我很喜欢它 - 谢谢你
They're gonna be so thrilled when they come home.
等他们到家的时候 会高兴死的
Thank you, Joseph. Thank you, Mary,
谢谢你 约瑟夫 谢谢你 玛丽
shepherds...
牧羊人...
It's our pleasure. Joseph, let me ask you something.
- 这是我们的荣幸 - 约瑟夫 我有点事情问你
Yes.
好
You mentioned something about some interest in food a little earlier.
你之前提到你对食物有兴趣
We did talk about a meal, yes.
我们确实谈论过这顿饭的事 是的
You want me to get a take-out thing for you happening?
你想让我去帮你买♥♥外卖♥♥么?
That's fine. Chinese, deli? What do you like, Joey?
- 这太好 了- 中餐 熟食店?乔伊 你喜欢什么?
Yes, yes. Yes to both?
- 可以 可以 - 两个都行?
Yes to both. You want both?
- 两个都可以 - 你想两个都要么?
That would be fantastic, thank you.
那这就太棒了 谢谢你
I guess you build a big appetite standing out here doing nothing, huh?
我看你站这儿啥都没做 无功也受禄哈 是不是?
More than you'd think, yes. Huh, interesting.
- 是啊 站饿了 - 哈 真有趣
All right, I'll get you a little orange chicken?
好 我给你买♥♥一份左宗棠鸡?
Oh, yeah, sounds wonderful. Does that sound good?
- 哦好 听起来不错 - 这听起来不错?
But you got to be careful. They got a lot of hot peppers in there.
但是你必须当心 他们在菜里放很多辣椒
Don't eat the peppers. I like the peppers.
- 不要吃那些辣椒 - 我喜欢吃辣椒
You like the peppers? I have the tongue for it, yes.
- 你喜欢吃辣椒? - 是呀
Joseph likes the peppers. Yes, I do. I confess.
- 约瑟夫喜欢辣椒 - 是的 我喜欢 我承认
All right, very good. Hey, Joseph, let me ask you a question.
好的 很好 嘿 我有个事问你
Are you okay?
你还好么?
I got a pubic hair stuck in my throat.
我喉咙里卡了一根阴毛
Oh... that's unfortunate.
哦...那真不幸
I can't get rid of this thing. It's killing me.
我搞不出来这东西 这太痛苦了
It's driving me nuts, Joseph. Driving me nuts.
这快逼疯我了 使我抓狂
I'm not interested in your personal...
我对你的私人问题不感兴趣...
Oh, boy. That Mary, by the way, has quite the bod.
好家伙 顺便说一下 玛丽的身材相当不错
What?
什么?
Come on, Joey, between you and me...
拜托 乔伊 在你我之间...
you and Mary? You don't feel like it every now and then?
你和玛丽?你平时不会有点啥感觉吗?
What do you do? No. You know what? We're leaving.
你不会吗? 不 你猜啥? 我们要走了
That's it, let's pack it up. We're leaving!
得了 我们收拾收拾 走了!
What? Come on, Joe. I'm not going to stand for this!
- 什么?别这样 乔伊 - 我不会忍♥受这种事情的!
Don't "Joe" me, we're leaving. You will take it back.
别叫我"乔伊" 我们要走了 你把刚才的话收回去
Get your hands off me! You stand right here and take it back!
- 从我身上拿开你的手! - 你别走 收回你的话!
Gentlemen, please! Take it back!
- 绅士们 不要这样! - 拿回来!
Kill him, Joseph, kill him! Shut up, Mary!
- 杀了他 约瑟夫 杀了他 - 玛丽 住嘴!
Get off me!
给我起开!
Wait a second.
等一下
The pubic hair.
阴毛
It's out!
出来了!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表