I advise y'all to do the same. What kind of attack?
我建议你也出城 什么样的袭击啊?
Attack, Larry. Anthrax, a bomb, I don't know.
袭击 拉里 炭疽 炸♥弹♥ 我不知道
It could be something crazy.
可能是很疯狂的东西
And this is...
你是说...
They said it's 90% sure that something's gonna go down.
他们说有90%的可能会发生
Why can't we tell anybody? - They don't want panic, Cheryl.
为什么我们不能告诉别人? 他们不想引起恐慌 谢丽儿
That's why they're not telling anybody.
所以他们没告诉任何人
We got to get out of here.
我们得离开这
Yeah, get out of here. This weekend there's a big...
对 离开这里 这周末这有个很重要的…
NRDC benefit that we've been working on for months.
NRDC募捐会 我们准备了几个月了
Alanis Morissette is gonna be there.
艾拉妮丝莫莉塞特要来
I'm just, I'm thinking out loud.
我只是 想到什么说什么
Why don't we call the terrorists and ask them
你为什么不给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥打电♥话♥ 让他们
could they pick another weekend more suited for you?
再选一个更适合你的周末?
Postpone the benefit,let's get out of here.
推迟募捐会 我们离开这里
I thought I'd never say this,but Larry's right.
我没想过我会这么说 但拉里是对的
If we don't show up at the benefit,
如果我们不在募捐会上出现
what will people... If? What?
大家会怎么… 如果 什么
Look, okay,I did my part.
好吧 我做了该做的
You're my friend,I had to tell you.
你是我的朋友 我得告诉你
Thank you. I'm going to Vegas.
谢谢 我要去维加斯了
- Okay, okay. - Y'all out your mind.
好吧 好吧 你疯了
I'm trying to help people,they're talking about a benefit.
我在试着帮某些人 他们却谈筹款会
Call me when you get back into town.
回来给我打电♥话♥
Hopefully you'll be here.
希望到时候你还在
Wow.
哇
Yeah, Larry.
是的 拉里
I just don't see how we can leave this weekend.
我只是想不出这周末我们怎么走得了
This whole NRDCbenefit was my idea.
整个NRDC募捐会都是我的主意
I talked the Braudys into having it at their house.
我说服布劳迪一家在他们家举办
Alanis Morissette is coming to sing.
艾拉妮丝莫莉塞特要来唱歌♥
I mean, I just...
我的意思是 我只是…
I just know I can't leave town.
我知道我没法离开这
Well, maybe...
嗯 也许…
you know,maybe I can...
你知道 也许 我可以…
I can go.
我可以走
And where are you gonna go?
那你要去哪啊?
I could go golfing at Pebble Beach, maybe?
我可以去圆石滩打球 也许
Mm- hmm. Do you think that's a good idea?
嗯 你觉得这是个好主意吗?
For us to be apart if something did happen?
有什么事发生了而我们不在一起?
Then at least, you know,one of us would...
这样至少 你知道 我们其中一个可以…
survive.
活下来
It just seems like if we're gonna go,
如果我们要走似乎应该
we should go together. Not necessarily.
一起走 不必要吧
Almost seems a little... selfish
你这样似乎有点…自私
that you would want both of us to...
如果你想我们都…
perish.
死掉
So, you'd be fine going on without me?
所以 没有我 你的生活也可以继续?
Well, it would be...
嗯 那可能…
very difficult at first, I'm sure.
非常困难 刚开始的时候 我确定
But hopefullyI could at some point
但是希望 我可以在一定阶段
get back some semblance of a life.
重新回到正常生活
Okay...
好吧
if you feel good about...
如果你感觉没问题
one of us... dying
即使我们中一个人死掉
and the other one surviving,
另一个活着
and you can live with that for the rest of your life,
你可以背负着这个度过余生
then you should go golf this weekend.
那么这个周末你应该去打高尔夫
I'll think about it. Think about it.
我再想想 好好想想
Hey, Mindy.
嘿 明迪
Oh, Larry. Paul's not here.
哦 拉里 保罗不在这
I came actually to see you. Do you have a few minutes?
我其实是来找你的 你有时间吗
I need to talk to you,it's pretty important.
我得和你谈谈 是很重要的事
You came to see me? Yeah.
你来看我? 对
What for?
什么事?
Okay, this is going to sound a little crazy.
好吧 这个听起来有点疯狂
But believe me,it's all true.
但是相信我 都是真的
I have a friend who has a friend
我一个朋友的朋友的哥哥
whose brother works in the CIA.
他在CIA工作
And he has it from the highest possible source
他从最高层的情报得知
that there's going to be a terrorist attack
将有恐怖袭击发生
on Los Angeles this weekend.
这周在洛杉矶
It sounds crazy. You're putting me on.
听起来很疯狂 你在捉弄我
I'm not putting you on. This is a joke.
我没有捉弄你 这是个玩笑
Larry, come on. Mindy, this is not a joke, this is the truth.
拉里 算了吧 明迪 这不是玩笑
Paul put you up to this? No, he didn't.
保罗教唆你这么做的? 没有 他没有
I haven't even spoken to him.
我甚至都还没和他说
You have a contact in the government?
你在政♥府♥有熟人?
Totally reliable. Are you serious?
非常可靠 你是认真的吗?
Mindy, your life is in danger. Get out of here.
明迪 你处在危险之中 赶紧逃
What kind of attack is it gonna be?
是哪种恐怖袭击
It wasn't very specific. Where?
不是很确定 在哪?
It could be anywhere. It's in LA.
可能在任何地方 在洛杉矶
Oh my God, I can't believe it. Oh my God, all right.
天啊 我不敢相信 天啊 好吧
Okay?
好吧
I have to call my sister.
我要打给我的姐姐
No, no, no,you can't tell anybody.
不不不 你不能告诉任何人
I have to call my mother. She's 80 years old.
我得告诉我妈妈 她八十岁了
She can't survive a terrorist attack.
她不可能熬过一场恐怖袭击
You can't say anything, Mindy.
你不能说 明迪
Okay, she lives in Orange County. She's kind of far away.
好吧 她住在橘子郡 算是有一点远
They're not going to Orange County, the terrorists.
他们不会去橘子郡 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They have nothing in Orange County.
他们不会针对橘子郡
So we've got to get out of town, huh?
所以我们要出城
desert- Absolutely. - Maybe we'll go to the desert.
当然 也许我们要去沙漠
Maybe that will be good? Palm Springs?
这样也许还好? 棕榈泉?
Palm Springs, why not? It's 90 minutes, very nice.
棕榈泉 为什么不呢 只要九十分钟 非常好
Where do you stay when you're there?
你们去的时候你们呆在哪?
Four Seasons. Four Seasons?
四季酒店 四季酒店?
Yeah.
对
Maybe we'll go there,or up north.
也许我们也去那 或者再往北
Santa Barbara is lovely this time of year.
圣巴巴拉这个时候很不错
Where are you and Cheryl going?
你和谢丽儿去哪?
Unfortunately,we can't go.
很不幸 我们走不了
You can't...
你们不能…
oh, the Braudys'NRDC event.
哦 布劳迪的NRDC的活动
You know about that thing, huh? Of course I know about it.
你知道这个? 我当然知道
Our invitation got "lost in the mail"or something.
我们的邀请找不到了之类的借口
I don't want to get in the middle... No, listen,
我不想牵涉其间… 不 听着
I know you and Cheryl don't have anything to do with it.
我知道你和谢丽儿与此无关
It's between us and the Braudys.
这是我们和布劳迪家之间的事
But it's amazing you are staying in town
但是你们能留在这真的很了不起
risking your lives for something like this.
为此冒着生命危险
It's unbelievable.
非常了不起
Cheryl wanted to leave,
谢丽儿想走
I thought it's best that we go to the benefit.
我觉得我们最好去募捐会
It's amazing. I have a million things to do,
太了不起了 我有很多事要做
but I'm curious about something.
但是我有点好奇
Why did you tell me? What are you talking about?
你为什么要告诉我? 你说什么呢
You're friends,we like you so much,
你是朋友 我们很喜欢你
you and Paul, you know. I was driving around,
你和保罗 你知道 我正在开车
I saw your shop, I thought,"I've got to tell Mindy. "
看到了你的店 我想 我得告诉明迪
I have really misjudged you.
我之前错看你了
I can't thank you enough. You are an amazing person.
太谢谢你了 你真是了不起的人
You are a wonderful human being.
你真是个好人
I can't thank you enough. I'm trying to be a good friend.
太谢谢你了 我只是想做个好朋友
I understand. Listen!I have some samples.
我懂 哦 我这有一些小样
I want you to take these.
拿着这些
Give them to Cheryl, okay? With my love.
给谢丽儿 好吗? 转达我的爱
Here you go. She'll like these.
给你 她会喜欢的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表