剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
无人认领的尸体有发现吗
What about unidentified DOA's?
我查了纽约和附近地区的名单
I searched the rolls for New York and surrounding states.
没有与她相符的
No one matched her description.
玛丽没有手♥机♥吗
Mary didn't have a cell phone?
有 但她弄丢了
She did. She lost it.
我跟她说 想要的话自己买♥♥去
I told her the next one was gonna be on her dime.
天哪 我为啥不给她买♥♥一个新的呢
God, why didn't I just get her a new one?
但她有张银行卡
Well, she did have an ATM card.
是我们送给Mary14岁的生日礼物
We got it for Mary for her 14th birthday.
我们以为可以让她有责任感
We thought that it would teach her responsibility.
怎么了 你们有什么发现吗
Why, have you found something?
银行关于失踪人员的
The bank records pulled by
记录显示
missing persons indicate that Mary
玛丽失踪那天
withdrew all $700 from her account
取走了所有的700美元
the day she went missing.
这可是她给别人家看孩子攒起来的钱啊
But that's all the money she'd saved up from babysitting.
你是说她离家出走了吗
Are you suggesting that she ran away?
她早就计划好了 她要离开我们吗
That she had a plan, she wanted to get away from us?
波提克先生 我什么也没说
I'm not suggesting anything, Mr. Portico,
但很不幸
but sadly, what was
这个被当做离家出走的案件
being handled as a runaway missing persons case
已经变成一起
is now being investigated
谋杀失踪人员案
as a homicide missing persons case.
我想知道
I want to know
我女儿到底发生了什么 警探
what happened to my daughter, detective,
而且我要这个人
and I want the person...
这个把她从我们身边带走的人血债血偿
who took her away from us to pay.
我向你保证 他们一定会付出代价
You have my word they will.
世上在没有比这更辛苦的工作了
There's no tougher job in the world.
当警♥察♥吗
Being a cop?
当父母
Being a parent.
你觉得咱闺女进入青春期后
What do you think about our daughter
咱给她穿盔甲怎么样
wearing body armor when she becomes a teenager?
看过这些照片以后
After looking at these photos,
我觉得完全可以 -很好
I'm fine with that. - Oh, good.
你破案了吗
So, did you solve the case?
我 我还以为你有答案了
Me? I thought you had the answer.
没有 那半个部分脚印和伊森·格鲁尔不匹配
No, the partial footprint was not a match
所以这可能是凶手的
to Ethan Grohl, so it could have been from our killer,
也可能是任何人的
but it could have been from anybody,
我也按干漆查找了上面的橘色小斑点
and I ID'd those tiny orange flecks as dried paint,
但环境DNA也无匹配x1c
but I can't get a match in EDNA.
悲催一家子 全军覆没
Messer family-- 0 for two.
找我吗
You rang?
希德 请进 太谢谢你过来了
Sid, please, thank you for coming up.
太客气了
Oh, don't be silly.
我整天呆在
I spend all day in a refrigerated room
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的冷冻室
with no cell reception.
我太盼望这些邀请了
I live for these invitations.
好吧 这是我们的照片尸检
All right, well, in that case, uh, this is our photo-topsy.
看看这些快照
Take a look at these snapshots,
告诉我你能不能 判断死因
tell me if you could, uh, determine a cause of death.
放眼一看 我看到了眼眶附近的
Oh, well, at a cursory glance I'm seeing multiple contusions
多处擦伤
around the supraorbital process
还有鼻梁和鼻膜
as well as the bridge and septum of the nose.
还有一小滩鲜血
Uh, there's fresh blood pooling,
直径40到50厘米
approximately 18 to 20 inches in diameter,
以鼻子 嘴和头部擦伤处为中心
originating from the nose, mouth, and open abrasions
恕我大胆猜测
of the scalp. If I had to hazard a guess,
我敢说死因应该是
I'd say your C.O.D. could be cerebral hemorrhage
是由钝器造成的脑出血
due to blunt-force trauma.
对吗
I mean, right?
反过来想一下
So, just to play devil's advocate,
你认为有没有可能
do you think that there's any chance
这些伤口是伪造的
that these wounds aren't legit?
不可能
No.
我曾经逮到过我自己的女儿
I once caught my own daughter
用食用颜料伪造流鼻血
faking a bloody nose with food coloring
企图逃避拼写测试
to get out of a spelling test.
如果是假的 我一眼就能看出来
I know chicanery when I see it.
但是 这里
However, there is something here
却有一些问题
that does beg questioning.
那是针眼吗
Is that a track mark?
太惊人了 15岁就接触毒品了
That's amazing-- I mean, 15 years old and she's using.
可惜我不能给照片做毒理测试
Unfortunately I can't run a tox panel on a photograph,
所以还不能确定
so confirming that is impossible.
恐怕我也没帮到什么忙
I'm afraid I'm not much help.
别这么说 谢啦 希德
No, thanks, Sid.
或许她的手表是条线索
Maybe her watch could tell us something.
表面非常清晰
It's a pretty clear view of the face.
我们可以依此给照片按时间排序
Maybe we can use it to time-stamp the photos.
看看 这张上是4点30分58秒
Let's see, this one says 4:30:58.
这张是4点31分
This is 4:31 here.
这张照片上是4点30分56秒
And... 4:30:56 on this photo.
所以那是第一张
Okay, so that photo's first.
第二张
Second.
第三张
Third.
从开始到结束一共是四秒钟的时间
With a total of four seconds elapsed from beginning to end.
只有一个问题 -什么
Uh, there's just one problem. - What?
冷凝现象
Condensation.
为什么最后一张照片上
Why is the glass face on her watch
她手表的玻璃上起雾了
in this last photo fogged?
因为太靠近她的嘴了
Because it's so close to her mouth.
她在呼吸
She's breathing.
没错 所以她可能
Right, so she might have
还没被殴打致死
not been beaten to death after all.
我估计你过早地请法医介入了
I think you were premature in calling the medical examiner.
拍最后这张照片时
When this final photo was taken,
玛丽·波提克还活得好好的
Mary Portico was still very much alive.
艾莉 把手♥机♥放下
Ellie, put the phone down.
你知道我不允许在餐桌上玩手♥机♥
You know I don't allow 'em at the table.
你不饿吗
You're not hungry?
我在学校吃了点玉米片
I had nachos at school.
我跟你说过今晚我会回家做饭
I told you I was coming home to make dinner.
我们需要聊聊
And we need to talk.
我不想聊
I don't want to talk.
为什么 -因为这只会
Why not? - Because it's just going to be
再一次变成你的独角戏
one of those talks where you do all the talking.
不 不会的
No, it's not.
你先说
You go first.
来吧 你想问什么都行
Go ahead, ask me anything you want.
他叫什么
What's his name?
凯德
Cade.
很好
Okay, great.
坐下
Sit.
他是联调局探员
He's an FBI agent.
他从加州过来看我
He's visiting from California.
我们以前在联调局共事过
He and I used to work together at the Bureau.
你们昨晚做的好像超出了同事关系
Looks like you were doing a little bit more than that.
没错
Yes,
因为我以为派对结束
because I thought you were spending the night
你会在萨米家过夜
at Sammy's after the party,
没想到我在厨房♥里
but instead I find you
发现你和那个谁来着
in the kitchen with what's-his-name.
我告诉过你了 他叫乔丹
I told you, it's Jordan.
他九年级 是篮球运动员
He's a ninth grader, a basketball player.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
No big deal?
上帝 艾莉 我可能会打死你们俩
Oh, my God, Ellie, I could have killed both of you.
听我说 这事关你的安全
Listen to me, this is about your safety,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表