剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
他害怕了
He's scared.
但直觉告诉我
But my gut tells me,
只要他觉得莱利警官还活着
as long as he thinks Officer Riley is still alive,
就会招供
he'll keep talking.
我简单地跟你解释一遍
I'm gonna make it real simple for you.
你肩膀前面的弹孔是射入口
The hole in the front of your shoulder is an entrance wound.
后面的弹孔是射出口
The hole in the back is an exit wound.
子弹是在距枪手六英尺之内
The bullet entered at an upward angle
以上角射入的
within six feet of the shooter.
那就代表着当莱利警官朝你开枪时
That means you had to be standing directly
你就站在他旁边面对着他
over and facing Officer Riley when he shot you.
我在街的对面 急着跑开
I was across the street, running away.
我告诉过你了
Like I told you.
这就是事实
What? That's the truth.
如果你想让我说谎也行
I mean, I could lie if you want me to.
告诉我你想听什么
You know, just tell me what you want me to say.
我想要你说出三个同伙的名字
I want you to say the names of the three men you were with.
看着我
Look at me.
把名字告诉我
The names! Now!
快点
Come on, get up.
给我一个理由
Give me an excuse.
我也不这么认为
I didn't think so.
我和这个混♥蛋♥说完了
I'm done with this piece of garbage.
要杀要剐 随便你
Do whatever you want with him.
该死 我肯定不会想惹毛你
Damn. I would not want to get on your bad side.
怎么 你要来扮演好警♥察♥吗
What, now you gonna play good cop?
说实话 我不知道
Be honest with you, I don't know what to do.
他向来都是扮好警♥察♥的那个
He's usually the good cop.
也是我们的头儿
He's also the boss.
这里你最不想
And the last guy
惹怒的一个人
in this building you want to piss off.
兄弟 你要是有证人
Look, man, you got a witness
能指认我的 把他叫出来
who can I.D. Me, bring him in.
有任何什么DNA证据 都拿出来
You got any of that DNA crap, bring it on.
要是没有 就用那张拘票带我上庭
Otherwise, take me to court on that warrant,
因为我看到什么都告诉过你了
because I told you what I saw.
听着
Look...
你应该是个聪明人
you seem like a smart guy.
你知道如果我们有证人
So you know if we had a witness,
你们早就被指认了
you'd be standing in a lineup.
我不会说谎
I'm not gonna lie.
我们掌握的也就是那张拘票
All I got you on is that warrant right now.
你凭什么这么坚定我在说谎
So what makes you so sure that I'm lying?
因为你的故事不成立
Because your story makes no sense.
不可能在你说的情况下发生
It couldn't have happened the way you said.
他表现得太和蔼了
He's being too soft.
他在耐心等待
He's being patient.
我想不到还有谁能处理得更好
I can't think of anybody I'd rather have in that room.
你被莱利警官的点38的五发手♥枪♥击中
You got hit with a bullet from Officer Riley's five-shot .38.
那是个小口径枪
That thing's a pea-shooter.
在街对面的话 连皮外伤都不会造成
It wouldn't barely break the skin from across the street.
在那种距离下 当然就更不会
It definitely would not go clean through you shoulder
打穿你的肩膀
from that distance.
没有可能
Impossible.
我入这行已经很久了
I've been doing this for a long time.
听过好多故事
I've heard a lot of stories.
你编的这个烂透了
This one's bad.
安东尼 听我说
Anthony, listen to me.
离一个被抢的警♥察♥两米
Being six feet away from a cop getting robbed
不会让你有任何罪
does not make you guilty of anything.
那只能代表你离一个不好的情况
It just means that maybe you got a little too close
有些太近了
to a bad situation.
所有的证人都说那是三个光头黑人干的
All of our witnesses say that three bald black guys did this.
你头发很多 又不黑
You got a full head of hair, and you look pretty white to me.
你到底在藏什么
What are you hiding?
你觉得没人会因为你的记录
Maybe you think no one will believe you
而相信你吗
because of your record?
如果真是这样 你就要告诉我
If that's it, you got to tell me,
因为我们在找有嫌疑的人
because the people out there are looking to put this on someone,
而现在 这个人就是你
and right now, that someone is you.
天呐
Oh, man.
好吧
All right.
我不是在街对面
I wasn't across the street, okay?
我当时走在他们打中那个警♥察♥
I was passing by on the same side
的路的那一侧
that they shot that cop on.
直到他们开火我才意识到发生了什么
I didn't know what was up till the shots went off.
我中枪了
I got hit.
就开始跑
I just ran.
就这样了
I mean, that's it.
我和那个警♥察♥中枪一点关系也没有
I had nothing to do with that cop getting shot.
你到底他妈怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
什么
What?
我们为什么要浪费那么多时间
Why did we have to waste all of that time
你才肯开口
to get to the truth?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我去拿纸和笔
I'm coming back with a pen and a pad.
我要你把你的陈述都写下来
I want you to write down your statement.
没问题 不过我识的字不多
Yeah, hey, but I'm no good with spelling.
我也是
Neither am I.
鱼已经上钩了
Fish on, the hook is in,
我们要把他引入犯罪现场了
and we reeled him into the crime scene.
我不相信他害怕的是拘票
I'm not buying he was scared because of the warrant.
他肯定也参与了
He's involved.
还不赖吧
Nice work.
你把他椅子转过来的时候我差点吓尿了
I nearly messed myself when you spun his chair around.
我知道那个表情 你又发现什么了
I know that look. What are you thinking?
他承认他在犯罪现场
He puts himself at the crime scene,
但我们无法证明他也参加到了
but we don't evidence that proves he was involved
抢劫当中
in the robbery.
监控里没有他
He's not on the surveillance tape,
我们也没有证人看到他和其他三个
and we don't have a witness who can place him
嫌疑人在一起
with other three perps.
肯定有什么不对劲
Something's not right.
打赌如果我的结果先出来 就去劳森家吃午餐
Lunch at Lawson's says my results come up first.
如果是我的 就去格莱莫迪餐厅吃晚餐
Dinner, Grimaldi's.
好 就这么说定了
You're on. Yeah, all right.
所有我从警官莱利衣服上取下的血液样本
All the blood samples I got from Officer Riley's clothing
都是他的 没有其他人的DNA
came back to him; no foreign DNA.
我在他的衬衫上找到了两处毛发
And I did find two hairs on his shirt.
都是人造的
They were both synthetic.
是一种聚酯丙烯酸混合物
Some kind of polyester-acrylic blend.
在末端都有环氧树脂
They also had epoxy on the ends.
其中两个人面部确实有毛发
Two guys did have facial hair.
有可能是假胡子或胡须
Could be from a fake beard or mustache.
硅树脂 乳胶
我们要去格莱莫迪餐厅了
We're going to Grimaldi's.
硅树脂 乳胶
等一下 乳胶和硅树脂
Wait, hold up, latex and silicone
同时存在于莱利的指甲里
under Riley's fingernails
以及打穿兰巴多肩膀
and also on the bullet
的子弹上
that went through Lombardo's shoulder.
还有人造毛发里
And synthetic hairs.
我知道我们要找的是什么了
Think I know what we're looking for.
写得很差劲 对吧
Spelling's pretty bad, right?
烂透了
It's terrible.
不是炮 是跑
There no such word as "Runned." It's "Ran."
但关键是这个说法有说服力
But the important thing is that the story makes sense
我也相信
and I believe it.
但我要先上报 和头儿们商量一下
I just got to run it up the flagpole, check with the bosses.
我们已经下令搜查了你的公♥寓♥
We executed a search warrant at your apartment,
找到了一些很有趣的东西
found some interesting stuff.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表