剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
纽约警局 纽约警局 纽约警局...
NYPD, NYPD, NYPD...
纽约警局 四分
NYPD 4.
纽约警局 进球 4 纽约消防局 进球 3
纽约消防局 三分
FDNY 3.
别这么幸灾乐祸 比赛还没结束呢
Don't look so smug. It ain't over yet.
我想一下 红酒酱汁配小牛膝 牛肝菌...
Ah, let's see, osso bu in a nice red wine sauce, porcini mushrooms...
就这样你们还问为什么我们的公众形象更好
And you wonder why the public likes us better.
你们这些家伙太狂妄了
You guys are so cocky.
得了吧 柯蒂斯
Oh, come on, Curtis.
你们已经连赢五年了
Your boys have won the last five.
我请你吃饭都请烦了
I'm tired of buying you dinner.
消防队员打出了平局 纽约警局 四分
Firemen tie the score. NYPD 4,
纽约消防局 四分
FDNY 4.
给点力啊
Come on!
好好打啊伙计 你没这么菜啊
Hey, get your head in the game, kid. You're better than that.
你开玩笑吧 刚刚是谁被堵墙角了
Are you kidding me? Who just got nailed in the corner over there,
冰球你得沿板打啊
all right? Get the puck along the boards!
你的冰鞋得紧靠球门
Just keep your skates up against the post.
这是幼儿园小朋友都知道的常识
You learn that in peewee league.
你俩都闭嘴
Hey, hey, hey, shut up, the two of you.
我们不会输的 还有两分钟呢
We are not losing this game. We got two minutes left.
丹尼 我需要你在前场好好阻截
Danny, I need you strong on the forecheck.
亚当 一个球也别放过去
Adam, nothing gets past you.
集中注意力 大伙儿 集中注意力
Focus, baby. Focus.
来吧 伙计们
Let's go, boys.
弗莱克 刚刚那球是送你♥妈♥的♥
Hey, Flack, that last goal was for your mother.
下个球送给你妹
This next one's for your sister.
我妹六个月前去世了 混♥蛋♥
My sister died six months ago, jackass.
哦不 兄弟 我不知道 -她没死 你个白♥痴♥
No. Bro, I didn't know. - She's not dead, you idiot.
再问候我家人就揍你个满地找牙
Mention my family again, I'll punch you in the mouth.
你怎么样 还好吗
So, how you been? You feeling all right?
还好 挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
过去的六个月就像五年那么漫长
The last six months have felt like five years,
但能回来真好
but it's good to be back.
谢谢你每个星期都来医院看我
I appreciate you coming by the hospital every week.
对我而言意义重大
That meant a lot.
尽份薄力罢了
Ah. Least I could do.
克里斯汀怎么样了
Well, how's Christine?
你没把那也搞砸吧
Please tell me you haven't screwed that up.
没 没有
No, no.
挺好的 她很棒
It's great. She's great.
玛丽和孩子们怎么样
Mary and the kids?
几年前就被我搞砸了
I screwed that up years ago.
但她爱我 还有什么好说的
But she loves me. What can I say?
来啊 我在这儿 这儿
Come on! I'm here! I'm here!
要真得电影大♥比♥拼
Cinema quoi cinema,
我不得不选《曼哈顿》 -不是吧
I'd have to say Manhattan. - No!
没错 -不可能 绝对不行 《安妮·霍尔》比较好
Yes. - No way, absolutely not. Annie Hall.
《安妮·霍尔》随便什么时候都比《曼哈顿》强
Annie Hall over Manhattan any day of the week.
《曼哈顿》风格经典 还有格什温的音乐助阵
Well, Manhattan has a classic style and a Gershwin score.
还是不行 它是黑白电影 -但这就是...
Nah, it's black and white. - No, but it's just...
你喜欢不普通的叙事风格
You just prefer a more unconventional form of storytelling.
我猜我就是个比较传统的普通男人吧
I guess I'm just more of a conventional guy.
你身上根本没有普通的地方 希德
Nothing about you is conventional, Sid.
莫瑟 你逊毙了
Messer, you suck!
到我跟前来再说一次
Hey, you want to come down here and say that?
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
绝对是《安妮·霍尔》
Annie Hall, for sure.
拜托 拦住他
Come on! Get him!
上啊
Go!
比赛结束
That's the game!
纽约消防局以五比四获胜
FDNY wins, 5 to 4.
来真的
Oh, really?
来吧 照这儿来
Come on! Let's go.
来啊 上来啊
Let's go! Come on!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
上啊 还想再来点吗
Come on. You want more?
我猜各部门之间不合的流言纯属不实啊
Well, I guess there's no truth to the rumor the departments hate each other.
伊鲁尼诺餐厅 八点整
Il Mulino. 8:00.
我要点甜品
I'm ordering dessert.
呼叫 呼叫
10-75, 10-75.
7街323号♥火警
Fire at 323 7th Avenue.
呼叫此区内所有待用消防车
All available trucks in the area.
写♥字♥楼♥区域 住户情况不明
Commercial building, occupants unknown.
呼叫 请各位警官各就各位疏散民众
10-47, police response for crowd control.
323号♥ 就在街角尽头
323, that's just down the block.
大家请退后 退后 -请退后
Everybody, back up! Back up now! - Back up!
大家往后退
Everybody, get back!
退后 过马路 -走吧 退后
Get back! Get across the street. - Let's go! Back up!
咱们走 动起来 里面可能还有人
Let's go! Let's move! There may be someone trapped in there!
乔 你和凯文负责这层
Jo, you and Kevin take this floor.
先重点搜寻被困人员
Do a primary search for anybody trapped.
没有人就立刻出来 懂了吗
You don't see anyone, you get out immediately, you hear me?
托尼 我们上楼...
Tony, we can get the...
里面有人吗
Is there anybody in here?!
如果能听到我说话就敲地板
Bang on the floor if you can hear me!
队长 里面没有人了
Captain! There's no one on this end.
犯罪现场调查 纽约篇
第九季第一集
愿我们的心时刻做好准备
May our hearts be always ready
倘若永恒命运之神在苦劳之时召唤我们
if we should be summoned before our Eternal Chief in the midst of our labors.
通过服侍我们那苦难的同胞
Through our ministrations to our suffering fellow men,
为上帝的赞美和荣耀 吾等谦逊地奉上生命
we dedicate our lives humbly to Your praise and glory.
无论喜悲
In joy or sorrow,
只求您对吾等的奉献心存喜乐
we ask only that You may be pleased with our service,
故死亡之钟为我们敲响时
that when the Last Alarm shall have sounded for us,
您可渡我们入永生
we may receive our eternal assignment with You.
阿门
Amen.
举枪致敬
Present arms.
持枪立正
Order arms.
好好走 慢慢来 一步一个脚印
Nice and slow. One step at a time.
六个月前
你还好吗 需要休息吗
You okay? You need to take a break?
我记不得事发经过
I can't remember what happened.
那件事 我脑子里一点印象都没有
The thing. I-I can't picture it in my head. At all.
麦克 你不记得很正常
Mac, it's totally normal for you not to remember.
我...我去了...那个...
I... went to the, uh...
麦克 -不 不 我想要...
Mac. - No, no. I want...
我想知道 我走进了那个...
I want to know. I walked into the...
药店
Pharmacy.
药店 没错
Pharmacy, yeah.
只有这些
That's it.
我只记得这些
That's all I can remember.
有个男人在抢药
There was a guy robbing the store for drugs.
你击中了他
You shot him,
但你不知道门外有个女孩是帮凶
but you didn't know he had a girl outside helping him.
她进门后从背后击中了你
She came in, and she shot you in the back.
你不必做这些 就...
You don't have to do this, you know...
每天都来
come here every day.
好好走 慢慢来 一步一个脚印
Nice and slow, one step at a time.
我不想你看到这样的我
Ugh, I hate you seeing me like this.
那你最好尽快习惯
Well, you better get used to it.
因为我不会走的
Cause I'm not going anywhere.
麦克 他现在就在那里
Mac. He's there right now.
守在现场的两名警员刚刚看到他进去了
Two unis posted at the scene just saw him go in.
他们封锁了周边现场
They have the perimeter secured.
他跑不了
He's not going anywhere.
就派了你们两个过来
They only sent two of you?
真让人失望
How disappointing.
这就是火灾后我们一直密切关注的那家伙
So, this is the guy we've been keeping our eye on since the fire.
他97年就被捉拿归案了
They collared him back in, like... '97.
据称他参与过十起纵火案
They say he was responsible for ten fires,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表