剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
Never.
它是在皇后区废弃空地上找到的
It was recovered from an abandoned lot in Queens.
有人在里面洒了汽油
Somebody doused the interior with gasoline
放了一把火
and set it on fire.
应该是要意图毁掉证据
Most likely in an attempt to destroy evidence.
但是
But, you know,
1972年的别克的好处就在于
the beauty of a 1972 Buick is
它的塑料零件非常少
very few plastic parts.
就是说火烧得很慢
Means the fire spread nice and slow.
给纽约消防局大把时间
Gave the FDNY plenty of time to put out the blaze
在车被完全烧毁前把火灭掉
before the car and its contents were completely burned.
知道我们在你车上找到了什么吗
Guess what we found in your trunk.
你用来折磨本尼的车用电线和电池
The jumper cables and battery used to torture Benny.
还有你在他活着的时候把他
As well as the chain saw used to cut him in half
锯成两半的电锯
while he was still alive.
你还能对答如流吗 海克托
You got a clever explanation for that, Hector?
我跟这些一点儿关系也没有 我发誓
I had nothing to do with those things, I swear.
但为什么证据会在你车里
Then why were they in your car?
有一天我的朋友卡门来我家
Other day my homegirl Carmen stops by my place.
说她需要借我的车去办事
Says she needs to borrow my ride to run some errands,
我就给了她
so I gave it to her,
从此她就没有拿回来过
but she never brought it back.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许是卡门把他锯成两半的
Maybe it was Carmen who sawed off the Bull.
真遗憾你不能问她了
Too bad you can't ask her.
这么说你认为是卡门干得
So you're blaming Benny's murder on Carmen?
现实点儿 警探
Just keeping it real, Detective.
就叫我 诚实的亚伯吧
Call me Honest Abe.
美国第16任总统亚伯拉罕林肯的昵称和外号♥
我是不会说谎的
"I cannot tell a lie".
那是乔治·华盛顿说的
That was George Washington.
有啥区别
Same difference.
她怎么回事儿
What's her problem?
我们都抓到人了
We got the guy.
洛 你想谈谈吗
L, want to talk about it?
不想
No.
你迟早要向我
Hey, come on, you're gonna have to
坦白交代的吧
come clean with me sooner or later.
你是想知道什么吗
Is there something that you want to know?
来吧
Go ahead.
问我
Ask me.
好吧
All right.
你和本尼的关系
Your relationship with Benny
不只是警♥察♥和线人关系吧 对吗
was more than professional, wasn't it?
去死吧 弗莱克
Go to hell, Flack.
别这样
Oh, come on.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
因为依我看
Because from where I stand,
你对本尼的死
it looks to me like you're taking Benny's death
反应很强烈
a little more personal than maybe you should.
没错 我要亲手抓住真凶
Damn right I'm gonna take Benny's murder personally.
因为你喜欢过他吗
Because you had feelings for him?
因为我欠他一条命
Because I owe him my life.
我知道了 阿妮塔
I know, Anita.
我知道你的真实身份
I know what you really are.
警♥察♥
A cop.
你疯了
That's crazy.
你知道我不会那么做的 -别说了
You know I would never front like that. - Stop.
我没疯
I'm not mad.
我知道你身不由己
I understand you did what you had to do.
这就是游戏法则
It's the way this game is played.
我只是不希望会是你
I just wish it had been anybody but you.
你可以更好的 本尼
You're better than all this, Benny.
你要知道这一点
You have to know that.
你得走了 亲爱的
You have to walk away, chula.
再也不要回来
And never show your face around here again,
因为如果你回来 只会有一个结局
'cause if you do there's only one way out
我们其中一个人
for either one of us--
血溅当场
that's with blood.
他怎么知道你是警♥察♥的
How'd he make you as a cop?
他从未说过
He never told me.
他也没告诉别人
He didn't tell anybody else either.
假如他那么做了
Because if he would have,
我就会成为仓库里吊在他旁边的人
I would've been hanging in that warehouse right next to him.
所以一直以来你忙于算计他
So the whole time you were busy playing Benny,
而他却忙于爱上你
he was busy falling in love with you.
所以我离开他后觉得释然
That's why I was relieved to walk away.
换个时间 换个地点
Different time, different place,
也许我跟他还有戏
something might have happened between us.
但我的工作比其他任何事都重要
But my job means more to me than just about anything.
所以如果你认为我会
So if you think for one second
冒丢工作的危险做任何事 你就是疯了
I would do anything to jeopardize that, you're crazy.
大火烧毁了车的内部
The fire obliterated the interior of the car
连同所有可用线索
along with any trace that might've been in it.
但我从门把手上找到一个不完整指纹
I did, though, uh, get a partial print on the door handle.
很好 也许我们能在系统里找到匹配
All right, good. Maybe we'll get lucky with AFIS.
锯子呢
What about the saw?
锯齿上全是血
Eh, this blade's covered in blood,
组织 骨头碎片
tissue, bone fragments.
我以身家性命打赌 都是本尼·马德拉的
I'll bet the farm, it comes back to Benny Madera.
看起来我们找到了凶器
Well, looks like we got our murder weapon.
嗯 但高温熔化了塑料把手
Yeah, but the heat melted the plastic handles
所以也不可能取到指纹了
and any chance of pulling a print off of 'em.
跨接电缆也是这样
Same thing with the jumper cables.
但至少我们知道了死者胸部伤痕的致因
But at least now we know what caused the vic's chest wounds.
绿漆碎片可能是从负极电夹上
Green paint flakes could've transferred to the vic's wound
沾到死者身上的
from the negative polarity clamp...
之后又沾到车内金属板上的
Which gets connected to the metal ground of the car...
某种带漆物体
sometimes covered in paint.
霍克在死者身上发现了一些痕迹
We got some trace Hawkes found on our vic.
问题是 这又是什么鬼东西
Question is, what the hell is this?
像是什么熔化掉的塑料
Looks like some sort of melted plastic.
你认为这与本案有关
You think it's connected?
不确定 我会调查
I'm not sure, but I will find out.
你不是第一次用电锯吧
Not your first time with a chain saw?
我是蒙大拿州人 麦克 如果我没离家
I'm from Montana, Mac-- if I hadn't left,
我现在很可能是个伐木工呢
I'd probably be a lumberjack right now.
好了 看看这个
Okay, check this out.
希德说本尼·马德拉被横腰截断
Sid said that Benny Madera was cut on a horizontal axis,
就在骨盆髂骨嵴上方一英寸处
one inch above the iliac crest of his pelvis.
从锯痕的方向和骨骼切面纹来看
Directionality of the blade marks and striations
凶手是从死者身体右侧
on the bone would suggest that the incision was initiated
开始锯的
on his right lateral side.
这个发现的意义何在
Why does that matter?
目前唯一的嫌疑人
Well, our only suspect,
追风惯用右手
Hector "Toasty" Mendez is right-handed.
看吧
Okay.
如果先锯身体左侧
Cutting from the left,
他就会拿不稳锯子
he wouldn't have had any leverage over the saw.
就会锯得不顺畅 截面也会因此改变
Resulting in a less consistent and level cut trajectory.
对 但如果他惯用左手
Right. But if he was left-handed,
用左手来操控锯子
and his dominant hand was guiding the saw,
就不会锯不稳了
then leverage wouldn't have been an issue,
就能锯得又平又稳
and he could've made a straight, steady cut.
也不一定就能完全排除海克托啊
Well, I'm not sure that's enough to rule out Hector entirely.
就知道你会这么说 做个身高测试吧
I knew you were gonna say that, so try this on for size.
平稳操作20磅重的锯子 最容易的方法是
The easiest way to make a steady cut with a 20-pound chain saw
弯下手肘 锯齿对向你的
is to keep your elbows down and hold the blade
正前方
directly in front of you.
一条完美直线
Lines up perfectly.
海克托·门德斯身高要是超过2米就好了
Lucky for us if Hector Mendez was over six feet tall,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表