剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
And you found methanol. - Yeah.
甲醇
只不过不是在摆在外面的酒里
Only not in any of the bottles out here,
而是在仓库的少数几瓶中
only in a few in the stockroom.
这么说真货在这边的架子上
So the real stuff is here on the shelves,
而假货藏在里面
the fake stuff's in the back.
知道是为什么
Any idea why?
我觉得是最近才改动的
Well, I think it was a recent change.
他们一直都有在这供应假货 看
They have been serving the counterfeit stuff, see?
从橡胶垫就能看出来
The rubber mat gives it away.
甲醇会腐蚀橡胶
Methanol corrodes rubber,
吸取空气中的湿气
pulls moisture out of the air
然后就会变成白色粉末
and turns it into a white powder.
我最喜欢你对我讲专业术语了 亲爱的
Mm. I love it when you talk sciencey to me, baby.
维托瓦 伏特加
Votova Vodka.
就是这个东西掺了甲醇
That's the stuff with the methanol.
维托瓦
这么说它就是现如今非法经营造酒的
So this is a modern-day bootlegging operation going on.
是啊 只有在禁酒令的人们
Yeah, only during Prohibition people were so desperate
才会想喝纯乙醇
they were drinking pure ethyl alcohol.
就像豪饮须后水
That's like swigging aftershave.
但这个东西更好赚
This stuff is a lot slicker.
更难被发觉 但也相当危险
It's less detectable, but it's not any less dangerous.
没错 基本上就是毒药
Yeah, but it's essentially poison.
它会给你一种像极度酒醉一样的温和感
It gives you a mild reaction similar to extreme drunkenness,
但它危险到足以致命
but it's dangerous enough to kill you.
所以说是我们的受害人发现了
So maybe our vic figured out
有人在向他出♥售♥假货
that people were selling him a fake product.
我们得查出这间酒吧的货源 -没错
We need to find out who this bar was buying from. - Yeah.
如果不是这个原因
If it didn't kill him,
他也可能是因为这个才被害死的
it could be what got him killed.
维托瓦伏特加
Votova Vodka?
你想把假的伏特加变成合法的
You want to pass off fake vodka as legit,
我可以帮你想个好名字
I'd come up with a better name.
你出去的时候可以填张意见卡
Feel free to fill out a complaint card on your way out.
听我说
Yo. Listen to me.
我们之间 联邦政♥府♥ 国际商会和
Between us, the Feds, ICC
酒精 烟草 火器管理局
and ATF,
你都逃不掉了 老兄
you're screwed, my man.
你卖♥♥假酒给霹雳神偷酒吧
You sold counterfeit vodka to The Real McCoy.
结果被杰森·布莱克发现了你的欺诈行为
And Jason Black figured out your scam.
拜托
Please.
我没有欺诈任何人
I'm scamming no one.
做生意很费钱
Running a business is expensive.
显然 他们也想找个省钱的法子
Clearly, they're looking to cut corners.
但你很乐意伸出援手
And you were happy to oblige.
当你做生意的时候肯定要这么做
That's usually what you do when you run a business.
杰森和你当面对质过你卖♥♥给他的假酒
Jason confronted you about the fake booze you were selling him.
他不想付钱
He didn't want to pay.
好吧 他是跟我对质过
Yeah, he confronted me, all right.
不行 老兄 不可能了
No way, man. Not gonna happen.
我不会再卖♥♥你的垃圾货了
I'm not selling your crap anymore.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你干的那些勾当我都知道了
I know what you're up to.
老兄 我只是来送你订的货的
Dude, I'm just trying to drop off your order.
我是个调酒师
I mix drinks for a living. You think I can't tell
你觉得我喝不出来你卖♥♥给我的是假伏特加吗
you've been selling me this counterfeit vodka?
确实是假的
Yeah, I'm selling it to you
但这是你们自己订的
'cause that's what you've been ordering.
这不可能
Well, that's impossible.
这家伙毫不知情
Look, this guy didn't have a clue.
销♥售♥问题不归他管
He didn't handle the P.O.S.
他不肯付我钱 把我赶了出去
He refused to pay, he sent me on my way.
所以你就杀了他
So you killed him.
拿走了你觉得属于你的钱
You took what you thought he owed you.
我没有
No.
我告诉他他找错人了
I told him he was bitching at the wrong person.
好吧 到底是谁下的订单
Okay. So who handles the purchase orders?
那个女经理
Ah, the manager.
考特妮
The broad, Courtney.
你骗了我们 考特妮
You lied to us, Courtney.
都说朋友是建立在信任的基础上
Relationships are built on trust.
杰森相信你 可你却辜负了他的信任
Jason trusted you, and you betrayed that trust.
你把夜店里的酒换成了劣质伏特加
You were stocking the bar with counterfeit vodka.
我没觉得有人会因此受害
I didn't think anyone was gonna get hurt.
杰森发现以后
Jason found out,
找你对质 然后呢
confronted you, and then what?
没有然后了
Then nothing.
得了吧 考特妮 别再撒谎了
Come on, Courtney, enough with the lies.
你为了保守秘密杀了杰森
You killed Jason to keep your secret safe.
把钱拿去付经销商的帐
Then you used the money to pay off your liquor distributor.
不是的
No.
我深爱着杰森
No, I loved Jason.
要不要来一杯
Want a drink?
这会喝酒不会太早吗 宝贝
It's a little early to be drinking, don't you think, babe?
就喝一点
Nah, have a sip.
你怎么了
What's with you?
快喝呀 -现在才中午
Do it. - It's noon.
不是因为它是假酒才不喝的吗
So it wouldn't be because it's counterfeit vodka?
杰森 我打算告诉你的 -不
Jason, I was gonna tell you. I'm... - No.
别这样
No, no, no. Stop.
你这是毁我的名声
You put me at risk.
拿整个酒吧去冒险
You put the bar at risk.
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
我们已经入不敷出
We're barely making enough money to stay afloat as it is...
亲爱的 对不起 -别说了
Baby, I'm so sorry. - Don't.
杰森从来不关心账目
Jason didn't look at the books.
这些事他都不知道
He didn't know.
他一直不擅长管账
He was... he was never any good with money.
伊莱说我们得想办法省钱
Eli told me that we had to start finding ways of saving.
削减开支
We had to cut back.
酒吧亏损的事情你们没有告诉杰森吗
And you two kept the bar's money problems from Jason?
伊莱说最好是这样
Eli thought it would be best.
伊莱知道假酒的事情吗
So Eli knew about the alcohol?
不知道 我自己干的
No, I did that on my own.
你和杰森的争论最后怎么样了
How did you leave things with Jason?
他说给他点时间
He said he needed time.
现在我只希望时间能倒流
Now time is something we can't get back.
你手臂受伤了吗
Your arm hurt?
是啊 自从上次被打断以后
Yeah. Ever since I broke it, I can always tell
现在每当要变天它都会疼
when the weather's gonna change.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
你什么时候伤了手臂的
When did you break your arm?
你不也在吗
You were there.
记得吗
Remember?
记得那时
There were those, uh...
我们看上了两个小妞
those two birds that we wanted to take out?
迷人的女孩啊
Man, those girls.
她们叫什么来着
What were their names again?
棕色头发的那个
Oh, that brunette.
真是美人一个 那么与众不同
What a knockout. She was something else.
为了吸引她们
We just wanted to impress them.
我们偷了点啤酒
We stole some beers.
从车♥库♥里找到
Got that old, uh, that old army blanket,
一张老久的军毯
you know, from the garage.
用它盖住汽车
Packed up the car, and...
然后老爸就来了
there was Dad.
老天啊 他气疯了
Oh, man, was he pissed.
还记得不
Remember that?
以前都没见过他喝得那么醉
He was some new shade of red I'd never seen before.
这次不是用皮带打
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表