剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
蒂米西·布朗根本没枪
Timothy Brown didn't have a gun.
没找到枪 也没有子弹
No gun. No ballistics.
我都说过一百遍了 我到拐角处...
We've been over this a hundred times. I came around the corner...
他双手及外套上都没有弹♥药♥残留物
He didn't have gunshot residue on his hands or his jacket.
一点痕迹都没有
Nothing, not a speck.
你能解释一下这怎么可能吗
You want to tell me how that happens?
听我说 你没有必要撒谎
See, the thing is, you didn't have to lie.
你不需要
You didn't need it.
我觉得事发经过是这样的
Here's what I think happened.
你在追一个刚刚打劫了珠宝店的抢匪
You chased a guy who just robbed a jewelry store.
你追到拐角处 表明了
You came around the corner, you identified yourself
你警♥察♥的身份
as a police officer,
他没听从你的指示
he disobeyed your command,
他转过身手举至胸前 你开了枪
he spun around with his hand up by his chest, and you fired.
你做的一切都是对的
You did everything right.
说出这个真♥相♥就行了 就足够了
The truth would've been enough; the truth is enough.
但你觉得这样会让你难堪
But you thought it wouldn't look good,
所以你只好说他向你开枪了
so you had to say he fired at you.
你是个好警♥察♥ 凯文
You're a good police officer, Kevin,
但是你不能再对我说谎了
but you got to stop lying to me.
泰勒警探 我尊重你
Detective Taylor, I respect you,
我过去很尊重你 但是去你的
I got respect for you, but screw you.
那小子
That kid,
他拿着枪 还朝我开火
he pointed a gun and he shot at me,
我到死都不会改口的
and I will go to my grave swearing by that.
让我去现场
Take me out there.
我会 我会带你走一圈
I will... I will walk you through it.
让你出去太危险了
It's too dangerous to bring you out there.
但是我们可以把现场拿到你面前
But we can bring the scene to you.
我绝对不会追一个
There's no way I'm chasing a guy
可能有枪的人深入后巷的
who may or may not have a gun down this alley.
你上次追人什么时候的事了
When's the last time you chased anyone at all?
我觉得他往右边拐了
I think he went right.
霍克 在这个通道尽头右转
Hawkes, take a right at the end of this tunnel.
10-4 麦克
10-4, Mac.
你确定他右转了吗
Are you sure he went right?
是的 他肯定是往右跑的
Yeah, he definitely went right.
他是在这开的枪吗
Is this where he took the shot?
不是 不是从这条昏暗的巷子一出来就开枪的
No. No, it wasn't right out of the dark alley.
继续往前走
Keep going down.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
是的 更窄一点
Yeah, it was, it was more narrow and...
198号♥ 沿巷子追击
198 in pursuit down the alley behind...
有防火梯
There was, there was fire escapes.
还要窄一些 还有防火梯
It was more narrow. There was fire escapes.
等一下
Hang on.
亚当 等一下
Adam, stay there for a sec.
是这吗
Is this it?
我觉得是
I think so.
但是不太确定
I'm not sure.
是了
Yeah.
就是这个拐角 我想起来了 我躲在这
That is the corner. I remember, I took cover.
我就靠着这堵墙
I was leaning right against that wall.
请求支援 请求支援
10-13, 10-13!
对方开火
Shot's fired!
麦克 这个管子上有弹痕
Mac, got an impact mark on this pipe here.
亚当 你能放大一下吗
Adam, can you zoom in?
霍克 如果蒂米西·布朗就站在这个巷子里
Hawkes, if Timothy Brown was standing in that alley
他开枪的时候
when he took the shot,
肯定会有弹壳留在这
there's got to be a casing.
好的
All right.
到了告诉我
Just tell me when to stop.
差不多就在这
Right about there.
他就站在那里路中间
He was standing right there in the center.
你还觉得我在说谎吗
You still think I'm lying?
正义 正义
We want justice! We want justice!
不 霍克 直接回实验室 把弹壳
No, Hawkes, go straight back to the lab and get that casing
放在弹壳检索里匹配一下
into Brass Catcher.
可能我们能把这个和蒂米西·布朗联♥系♥到一起
Maybe we can connect this to Timothy Brown
或者别的和他一起跑的人
or anyone else he runs with.
事态还在恶化
This is gonna get ugly again.
而且不管有多少增援
And I don't care how many reinforcements we call in,
他们想进来 还是能进来
if they want to get in, they're getting in.
我们得把霍普金斯和简森转移出去
We got to get Hopkins and Jensen out of here.
我是同意你 但是从这边他们出不去啊
I'm with you on that, but they're not going out through those doors.
所以你要是有什么想法 我洗耳恭听
So, if you have any ideas, I'm all ears.
那些救护车还在车♥库♥吧
Those ambulances are still out back by the dock.
就没和平
no peace!
没有正义 就没和平
No justice, no peace!
没有正义 就没和平
No justice, no peace!
来人帮忙
We need help!
调度 派点警♥察♥出来
Dispatch, get some cops out here!
这里有一个 这里有一个
Yo, that's one of them! That's one of the guys!
救命啊
Help me!
让开 让警♥察♥过去
Move out of the way! Let the police through!
前进
March!
前进
March!
松手
Get off me!
快来
Come on!
你还好吗 -现在好了
You all right? - I am now.
赶紧撤 快走快走
Let's get the hell out of here! Let's go! Let's go!
确认匹配
结果 05121101号♥投诉 6♥4♥PCT 2012年10月17日
确认匹配
匹配
Match.
结果 案件号♥09030920 6♥4♥PCT 2012年12月3日
天啊 千万告诉我你找到线索了
Lord, tell me you found something.
找到了两条线索
I've got two somethings.
在弹壳检索中发现了两条发现的弹壳的匹配
Two matches in Brass Catcher to the shell casings recovered in the alley.
两次射击 相距6周
Two different shootings, six weeks apart.
都在6♥4♥局辖区 都在Q大道和12街附近
Both in the 6-4, both in the vicinity of Avenue Q and 12th street.
最近的是去年12月
The most recent, December of last year.
两起案子都
Now, no arrests
没有逮捕嫌疑人 但是我不太确定
in either case, but I'm not so sure
它们和珠宝店抢劫是否相关
they're connected to the jewelry store robbery.
曼哈顿岛122号♥街可是很远啊
122nd Street in Manhattan is a long way
离布鲁克林的Q大街
from Avenue Q in Brooklyn.
对 -但可能并没有我们想得那么远
Yeah. - But it may not be as far as we think.
丹尼检查了那件
That jacket that belonged to the perp
越过带刺铁丝网的那个罪犯穿的夹克
who went over the barbed wire fence that Danny processed--
他发现 衣服口袋漏了个洞
turns out, it had a hole in the pocket.
他在夹克内衬里
He found a piece of paper
找到了一张纸
inside the lining of the jacket.
已经被洗过几水了
It had been washed a few times.
结果发现 这是一张几个月前
Turns out, it was a summons issued a few months ago
6♥4♥区警局发出的传票 因在公共场所
in the 6♥4♥th Precinct for drinking alcohol
从开放式容器中喝酒
in an open container in public.
县代码 N4 区号♥ 6♥4♥ 4300 Q大街
在公共场所饮用含酒精饮料
犯事地点是Q大街4300街区
That was the 4300 block of Avenue Q.
离那两起枪击悬案只有一个街区远
Right up the block from these two unsolved shootings.
现在我们就能把那个
So that connects our guy
跳过带刺铁丝网的罪犯
who jumped over the barbed wire fence
和发生枪击案的街区联♥系♥起来
to the neighborhood where the shootings occurred.
Q和12大街是一个居民区
Avenue Q and 12th is a residential neighborhood.
所以那张喝酒传票
So that drinking summons
能告诉我们他们平时活动的地方
tells me this is where they hang out,
也就是我们需要多加留意的地方
and that's where we need to be looking.
没错 但现在简森或是霍普金斯
Yeah, but we don't have Jensen or Hopkins
没办法开车去做区域排查
to put into a car to do an area search,
而珠宝店老板也没认出犯人
and the jewelry store owner can't I.D.
珠宝店里没装任何监视器
There were no cameras in the jewelry store,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表