剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
Hmm. All right.
该希德采取行动了
Ball's in Sid's court.
对 我要说的是 无论这里发生了什么
Yeah. I'll tell you this, whatever happened here,
伯纳德·查德勒都知道自己有重大♥麻♥烦
Bernard Chandler knew he was in serious trouble
想打电♥话♥求助
and tried to call for help.
客满了啊 希德
Full house, huh, Sid?
莫瑟先生 贵客临门
Oh, Mr. Messer. What a treat.
真希望是在别的情况下
I only wish it were under different circumstances.
是啊 还用你说吗
Yeah. Tell me about it.
伯纳德·查德勒的情况如何
So, uh, what's the deal with Bernard Chandler here?
他胸前的伤痕
Well, penetrating wounds
是由玻璃碎片造成的
across his chest were caused by glass shards.
但所有均为表面浅层伤
But all were shallow and superficial.
好吧 那死亡原因是什么
All right, so what's the C.O.D.?
说到这个 我得先说
To answer that, I began with the inordinate amount
他胃里有很多没消化的巧克力 足有两磅
of undigested chocolate in his stomach-- two pounds worth.
那真是挺多巧克力的 对吧
That's a lot of chocolate, huh?
吃了不少 但是正常情况下这并不致命
Gluttonous, yes, but under normal circumstances not lethal.
不幸的是 被害人的胰腺
Unfortunately our vic's pancreatic function
非常不好
was anything but normal.
1型糖尿病为自体免疫导致的糖尿病
因为他有糖尿病 -更确切说是1型
Because of his diabetes. - Type 1, to be exact.
在死者嘴里
I detected a fruity
能闻到像丙酮味道的果味
acetone-like odor in the vic's mouth,
说明死者是高血糖高渗状态
indicating a hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state.
那他是糖分过量了
So he OD'd on sugar.
没错 死亡原因是
Precisely. C.O.D. is acute shock
由于血糖严重升高导致的
and respiratory failure as a result of...
严重休克以及窒息
severely elevated glucose levels.
可是 希德 这说不通
I mean, Sid, come on. This doesn't make any sense.
长♥期♥有糖尿病却吃了一整盒巧克力吗
Lifetime diabetic eats an entire box of chocolate?
然后又不用胰岛素救自己吗
And then doesn't use his insulin to save his own life?
这个新的注射孔
Well, this fresh
说明他可能尝试过自救
injection site suggests he may have tried to.
那为什么没有奏效呢
All right, but then why didn't it work?
不要杀他
Don't shoot him!
"把他带到泰特波罗机场 20号♥飞机库"
"Bring him to Teterboro Airport, hangar 20."
麦克
Mac?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
八点的预约可能赶不回去了
It, uh, doesn't look good for our 8:00 reservation.
没事 我给餐厅打电♥话♥
Well, I'll call the restaurant,
问问八点以后有没有空位
see if they have an opening later.
情人节当天吗 我们没那么走运的
On Valentine's Day? Uh, we may be out of luck.
没关心 我带点吃的回去吧
That's okay. I'll just, uh, pick up some food instead.
我一直期待着今晚的约会
Aw, I was really looking forward to going out tonight.
可这是为了你好
Well, you know, maybe it's for the best.
尤其是你噩梦般的经历后 克里斯汀
What you went through was hell, Christine.
要抚平心绪
Recovering from that kind of trauma
是需要时间和耐心的
is gonna take time and patience.
你不用强迫自己
You don't have to push yourself.
我知道
I know.
我也接受 麦克
A-And I accept that, Mac.
我知道 但我也不想再费时间
I know, but I also refuse to spend another minute
躲躲藏藏了 我离开家里出去走走
hiding from the world. I need to get out of this apartment.
还有比情人节更合适的时机吗
Besides, is there any better excuse than Valentine's Day?
好吧
All right.
那你看看可不可以改时间
See if you can change the reservation.
我过一会再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you back in a little bit.
好的 对了 麦克
Okay. And, Mac?
你不用每过十五分钟就打个电♥话♥
You don't have to check on me every 15 minutes.
我是想让你知道
I need you to know
我会陪你一起熬过去的
you're not going through this alone.
我知道
I do.
我明白
I know.
那晚上见了
I'll see you later tonight.
再见
Bye.
克里斯汀的电♥话♥
Christine?
是的
Yeah.
她怎么样了
How's she holding up?
好些了
She's better.
她是个战士 顽强得要死
She's a fighter. Stubborn as hell.
是她的风格
Mm-hmm, sounds familiar.
你们两个很般配
You two were made for each other.
处理数据中...
搜索中...
看来...
So...
死者做了不光彩的事
vic was definitely up to something shady.
我发现了伯纳德·查德勒和一个叫艾文琳·龙的女人
I found two dozen texts between Bernard Chandler
来往的二十四条短♥信♥
and a woman by the name of Evelyn Long.
我觉得她就是给死者
And I'm thinking she might've been the one
送巧克力的人
who sent him the chocolates.
他们短♥信♥聊什么呢
What were they discussing?
不知道 短♥信♥上说的很含糊
I don't know. The messages were kind of cryptic,
但据我收集的信息来看
but from what I gathered,
他们正在计划什么旅行
they were planning some sort of trip
而且他们不想让妻子发现
and they didn't want the wife to find out.
好吧 所以如果桑德拉发现了
Okay, so if Sandra did find out
她老公有外遇的话
her husband was having an affair,
就会起杀人的念头
that definitely constitutes motive for murder.
希德说他是死于糖分过多
Sid says he was killed by taking too much sugar.
那你怎么说服
So how do you convince
一个糖尿病患者冒死吃下一盒巧克力呢
a diabetic to risk his life by eating a box of chocolates?
无糖巧克力
那就让他以为巧克力是安全的
By making him think there wasn't any risk.
如果没撕掉标签的话
Before this was torn off,
这巧克力是有无糖标志的
this chocolate was labeled sugar free,
甜味剂是麦芽糖醇
listing Maltitol as the sweetener.
只有一部分会吸收进人体
Which only partially digests
而且不会对人的血糖有较大影响 -没错
and barely affects your blood sugar. - Right.
但我从查德勒的胃里取出的物质中
But the sample I took from Chandler's stomach contents
有含量不少的
contained concentrated levels
精炼蔗糖 根本不是无糖产品
of refined sucrose-- nothing sugar free about it.
所以他妻子掉包了巧克力让他吃
So the wife switched out the chocolates and he ate them,
他以为那是安全的
thinking they were safe.
然后妻子在报♥警♥前撕掉了标签
And she tore off the label before calling the police.
该死 太变♥态♥了
Damn, that's twisted.
可这依然无法解释她怎么做
But it still doesn't explain how she stopped
来让他注射胰岛素失效
an insulin injection from saving him.
为什么叫我来这
Why am I here?
因为你杀了自己的丈夫
You're here because you murdered your husband.
说什么胡话
That's ridiculous.
我深爱着伯尼
I loved Bernie deeply.
从没人像他那样尊重和善待我
No man ever treated me with the same respect and kindness as he did.
也许这份爱直到你开始怀疑
Maybe, until you started to suspect
他有外遇的时候就停止了
that he was cheating on you.
也因此怒由心生 想杀了他
Which would make you angry enough to want Bernie dead.
我听不下去了
I've heard enough,
我要走了 -坐下
okay? I'm leaving. - Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
我们才刚开始
We're just getting started.
我们在你家搜查了他的胰岛素
We searched your apartment for his insulin.
我们没找到 但们我发现
We didn't find that, but we found something
你化妆柜上有东西
all over your vanity.
单糖浆
Simple syrup.
就是...水和糖混合物
Mixture of, uh, sugar and water.
我知道那是什么
Yeah, I know what it is.
那你知道如果你用单糖浆
Well, then you know what happens
把伯尼的胰岛素调包之后的后果 对吗
when you replaced Bernie's insulin with it, right?
你送给他一盒
You bought him a box
无糖的巧克力
of, uh, sugar-free chocolates,
然后用有糖分的
and then you replaced them
把无糖的换掉了吧
with the regular ones?
对吗 等他回家之后
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表