剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
还不吃的话
but not using it...
他就是在卖♥♥药
He was selling it.
但是这药他是从哪拿到的呢
But where was he getting it from?
霍克 你从卢克背包里拿出来的那包药呢
Hawkes, you have the plastic bag of dextro recovered from Luke's backpack?
就在这呢 麦克
Yeah, it's right here, Mac.
手头的事放一放
Drop what you're doing.
扫描一下那个袋子 -没问题
I need you to print the bag. - You got it.
匹配成功
比利·沃顿
Billy Wharton?
比利·沃顿
出生日期 1994年5月13日
弗农学院学生
就业情况 市长办公室实习生
他和受害者上同一所学校
He goes to our vic's school.
弗兰克说对了
Frank was right.
药不是卢克的
The drugs weren't Luke's.
该死 臭小子
Damn, kid.
衣服该洗了 伙计
Do a wash, my man.
出租车司机都比这个好闻
Cab drivers smell better than this.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
你们把我两个柜子都查了一遍
You've gone through both my lockers.
能不能告诉我一下你们在找什么
Can... can you just tell me what you're looking for?
我觉得你知道我们在找什么
I think you know what we're looking for.
其实我根本不知道 就开门见山吧
Actually, I don't, so can you please just tell me?
搞得我都有点害怕了
Because I'm a little scared here.
这显然和卢克有关啊
Obviously, this has something to do with Luke.
哈佛要是招到你这么聪明的学生真是幸运啊
Harvard would be lucky to have someone as smart as you.
关于这个你都知道什么
What can you tell us about these?
你们从哪里找到的
Wh-Where did... where did you find those?
卢克背包里
Luke's backpack.
我一想就是他
I thought it might have been him.
他从我这偷的
He-he stole those.
从我柜子里
From my locker.
你也卖♥♥药吗
You dealing, too?
他把你的存货偷了
He steal your stash?
所以你们俩大吵一架
You guys get into an argument?
然后情况失控了
Things get out of hand?
我带着右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥ 你们就直接认定我卖♥♥药
I take dextro and you jump to me dealing?
我不是卖♥♥药的 先生
I'm not a drug dealer, sir.
我有处方的
I-I have a prescription for those.
那为什么装塑料袋里
Why were they in a plastic bag?
我可不打算张扬我有多动症
I'm not exactly looking to advertise that I have ADHD.
我也不需要拿着个处方药的瓶子到处跑
I-I don't... I don't need to be carrying a prescription bottle around school.
我们了解到你和卢克有些过节
We know there's bad blood between you and Luke.
就是昨天上午的事
As recently as yesterday morning.
卢克 我看见了
Luke, I saw you.
考试时候你抄我的
You were copying off my exam.
你知道吗 要是你被抓了 我也好不了
Now, you know, if you get caught, it's my ass, too.
听着
Hey, listen to me.
我是说 要是咱俩的答案太接近的话
I mean, if our answers are too similar...
离我远点
Get the hell out of my face, man.
你什么意思
What's wrong with you?
你们给我住手
Hey, hey, break it up.
够了
That's enough!
我说了 够了
That's enough, I said!
你俩谁跟我说一下到底为什么打起来
One of you better tell me what this is about.
康纳老师把我们分开的时候
And when Mr. Connors broke it up,
我本来可以揭发他的 但是我没有
I mean, I could have ratted on him right there, but I didn't.
我对此闭口不谈
I kept my mouth shut.
我把卢克当朋友
I considered Luke a friend.
我可以走了吗
Can I go?
我是说 我训练已经迟到了
I mean, I'm already late for practice.
这小子真是对答如流啊
Kid's pretty smooth.
对什么事都有一套解释
He's got an answer for everything.
太顺了
Too smooth.
去看看他家长能不能确认一下他的处方
See if his parents can confirm the prescriptions
然后传调一下他的通讯记录
and subpoena his phone records.
发给亚当
Get them to Adam.
如果他是无辜的 在向弗兰克交代的时候
If he's clean, I want to be able to tell Frank
我能问心无愧 告诉他我们尽力了
that we looked at everything.
公鸡的尾巴毛吗
Rooster tail, huh?
从小就用这招
Worked when I was a kid.
我猜鲑鱼群还没识破它
I'm guessing the trout haven't wised up any.
我有可能说服你要专注于猎物上吗
Any chance I can convince you to keep what you catch?
用平底锅烤焦蒜头 -不
You know, pan-seared with a little garlic... - No.
你来这里做什么 小琳
What are you doing here, Linds?
什么意思 你带我来这里的
What do you mean? You brought me out here.
不 家 你回家要做什么
No, home. What are you doing home?
怎么 你觉得我不该回来
What, you think I shouldn't have come?
别这样
Come on.
我喜欢见你 你知道的
I love seeing you. You know that.
只是好奇你回到这里想让自己获得什么
Just wondering what you think you can accomplish by being here.
什么意思 获得
What do you mean, accomplish?
你对他的感受
The way you feel about him.
内心所起的变化
The things you got going on inside of you.
明天你还是会面临相同的问题
You're still going to feel those same things tomorrow.
或许吧
Maybe.
所以你才带我出来吗
Is that why you brought me out here?
我只是想保护你 仅此而已
I just want to protect you, is all.
所有的父亲都这么想
That's all any father wants.
我试过 但父亲总是无法保护女儿万全
Boy, I tried, but you can't protect your daughter from everything.
那些日子终会来到
Eventually, the day comes when you have to
在她摔破膝盖后扶她起来
pick her up off the ground after she skins her knee
告诉她一切都会没事
and tell her everything's going to be all right.
在某个男孩伤了她的心之后 为她擦去泪水
Or wipe away the tears after some boy breaks her heart.
在她母亲过世之后 妥善地通知她
Find the words to tell her her mother's gone.
但那就是生活
But that's life.
我无法教你所有的事 你甚至不让我教
I couldn't teach you everything, and you wouldn't even let me.
你有自己的处事方式 但
You have your own way of doing things, but...
我不再是孩子了 爸
I'm not that little girl anymore, Dad.
很早就不是了
I haven't been for a long time.
我知道你为我骄傲
And I know you're proud of me,
但我也知道你不希望我做这行
but I know that you wish I didn't do what I do.
或者见识我现在所面见的一切
Or see the things I see.
那份纯真早已不在了
That innocence was gone a long time ago.
我不后悔已做的选择
And I don't regret the choices that I've made,
也不后悔已见的事物
and I don't regret seeing the things I've seen.
你是个令人印象深刻的年轻人 琳赛
You're an impressive young woman, Lindsay.
但你成长得太快了
But you grew up so fast.
我想说的是 你还没见够吗
What I'm trying to say is, haven't you seen enough?
玛琳娜·罗杰斯
让我猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
生活并不能用呼吸的次数
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take
而得用大吃一惊的时刻来衡量
but by the moments that take our breath away."
非常近了 其实是
That's close. It's actually,
我的派 派对狂欢在哪里
"Where my party, p-party, party, p-party people at?"
是尼力的歌♥
It's Nelly.
我第二次就要猜对了
That would have been my second guess.
她怎么了 -霍克在怀表上
What's up with her? - Blonde hair Hawkes recovered
找到的金发
from the pocket watch.
我做了基因测试 没找到匹配
I ran it for DNA, but no hit.
不过发丝损害很严重
However, it's, uh, badly damaged.
非常干枯 有分叉
It's severely dry, had a split cortex,
还带着一点淡绿色
and also has a slight green tinge.
你觉得它的主人是游泳队的
So, you're thinking it belonged to a swimmer.
没错
Exactly.
发现了氯 铜 铁和锰成分
Found traces of chlorine, copper, iron and manganese,
这些都能在泳池里能找到
all of which are found in a swimming pool.
长度和发色符合玛琳娜·罗杰斯
The length and color are consistent with Melanie Rogers.
还有五个游泳队的女孩符合
Along with five other girls on the swim team,
但只有一个曾和内特·博森约会
but only one of them was dating Nate Paulson.
那个因服用右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥过量而亡的孩子
The kid who OD'd on dextro and alcohol.
没错
Boom.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表