剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表
The only picture I see is of a man fooling himself.
你有责任来维护♥法♥律
You had a responsibility to uphold the letter of the law,
但不能为了让工作容易些就不择手段
not pick and choose the parts that make your job easier!
我花了四年的时间来布局这个案子
I spent four years of my life building this case,
一路走来很不容易
and nothing about that was easy.
而你想让我全部放弃
And you want me to throw it all away
就因为一个犯罪的败类控制不了自己吗
because some gangbanging degenerate couldn't control himself?
雷蒙德威胁不到这个案子 希克斯
Raymond didn't compromise this case, Hicks.
你才是威胁
You did that.
借过一下 -抱歉
Excuse me. - Sorry.
晚安 -晚安 晚安
Good night. - Night. Night.
你也该回来了
About time you showed up.
你在这干什么 弗莱克
What are you doing here, Flack?
忙了一天了
Been a long day.
估计你该饿了
Figured you might be hungry,
所以给你带点外卖♥♥
so I bought you some takeout.
哪买♥♥的
From where?
周杨家 39号♥
Yang Chows, 39th.
太棒了 市中心最好的宫保鸡丁店
Well done. Best kung pao in Midtown.
必须的
Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想告诉我你真正来这的原因吗
Do you want to tell me why you're really here?
我说你和本尼踩过界 是我错了
I was wrong to assume that you crossed a line with Benny.
你不是那样的人
You're better than that.
我太混账了 很抱歉
I was a total jerk. I'm sorry.
你真正想知道的是
What you really want to know
我和他睡了没
is if I slept with him.
我澄清一下
To clear the air...
不 我没和他睡过
no... I didn't.
松了一口气吧
Relieved, aren't you?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我觉得你吃醋了
I think you're jealous.
是你多想了
I think you're delusional.
可能是吧
Maybe.
也可能不是
Maybe not.
时候不早了
It's getting late.
我该走了
I should probably go.
弗莱克
Flack.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约(2004) | 导航列表